I'm confused

3 months ago, Sup Forums was going berserk about Trump going to be potus, but now.... What happened Sup Forums? Has Hillary won you over this easily? I mean, what the hell?

budget increase

We get overrun by shills periodically.

sh-sh-sh-SHIIIILLLLIIIING

Massive shill campaign by democrats to troll the shittiest republican candidate into office.

Now that he has the nomination, it's time to destroy him.

You're making me think you're a shill

THANK YOU FOR CANKLING MY RECORDING STUDIO

The record is being corrected now, don't worry goyim. #mentallyhill

Fuck off shill, dam they are everywhere today

It's the fucking shills out in full force.

How could this place have changed seemingly overnight.

Those fags already own reddit, why would they come here?

Impossible.

Shills have overrun Sup Forums, they are trying to force the meme army away by massive shitposting, the likes of which even Australia hasn't seen.

Sup Forums just wants tho watch the world burn. And the current state of the republican party is the closest thing we have to the world burning right now.

>saged
The Shilling is upon us
They have no convictions, sage 'em and move on

*Sound of bagpipes playing "Amazing Grace" intensifies*

Honestly your so right, hillary is looking more Republican by the day

don't want to be on the loosers team

Trump just hypnotized people with his stupid memes and now everyone is realizing that he wasn't just pretending to be retarded.

Sers he's a racist don't vote for him
Hillary is the more presidential candidate

what should be the final solution to the shill question?

Sage

Clinton has experience
Drumpf is a bigot

We are getting raided.

I agree, she really has been gaining ground in the polls

Hillary is just better, being a woman and all.

This is itself a shill thread. No real pol user would fail to note the bizarre syntax and old-fashioned magazine advertising format of all the paid shilling.

shills getting desperate. It was like this before Indiana, it was like this before Brexit, it'll be like this until he wins the election.

The only thing that seems to silence the shills is a major happening. I guess they're smart enough to pick their battles.

Obviously, only stupid ar15 rednecks vote for him, racist fucks

By killing yourself

Fuck off you obviously don't use Sup Forums
Go back to instagram

Better at what? Being conveniently incompetent or murder?

F.O. Sausage Nigger.

OH look I forgot about ID and just ramble to get the attention mommy gave her boyfriend instead of me.

It must be nice being a democrat, having the media on your side 100% of the time reaffirming your opinions, having superpacs working 24/7 to mold the internet to be your safespace. God it must be such bliss. Here I am working my ass off just to have an opinion on an obscure Mongolian smoke message board and they're spending millions to take it from me.

post asuka

>Sup Forums suddenly stops being a hugbox for trump
>trump supporters start crying about it

Wow it's almost as if these faggots are just like tumblrites.

Anyone who mildly disagrees with you is obviously a reddit shill.

Thank you for Cankling The Record.

It's just off season and Trump is playing his game too much. His comments about a 10$ minimum wage, crimea and Erdogan weren't thaaaaat great.

What is this from?

He's had a bad couple weeks. Just sit tight and see what he does. If he rises to the occasion, he's the man we thought he was. If not, then not.

fargo season 1

Just backtraced it.

Thanks

as bad as working with the enemy is, sometimes there is a reason. that reason is: you don't want your side to win too soon because you would rather wear down your allies (for historical reference: Saddam Hussein was an ally of the USA during the 1980s and note involvement of Israel in Iran-Iraq war) than divide the spoils of a quick victory. as bad as this is, it is orthodox geopolitical strategy. It is sad that global domination implies the needless genocide of American soldiers and the needless genocide of Iraqi citizens and the breakdown of order in Libya.

trump wants to hang out with a child abuser (jeff epstein) and put artists behind bars (pic related) and use nukes at every available opportunity. trump wants to delegate all of the actual work to pence.

Clinton is part of the international war crimes mafia.

The choice is not particularly difficult to make, and wikileaks does little more than flesh out her character.

It is true that we live in an imperfect world. I don't want a male friend of Jeff Epstein to lead it. trump is going to put artists in prison. Clinton doesn't give a fuck. Clinton is going to bust Putin's balls. trump will trade cp with him and laugh at all of the artists he puts behind bars. trump will disarm Ukraine. trump will destroy the USA.

Shills be err where muh negga.

Well, when it's become overwhelming Hilltoppers for the last two days the shillings obvious. If a few people started to leak in slowly over time no one would know. But for the sentiments to be like that of faggy reddit, like are you seriously pretending it's not shills. Are you kidding me?

Are you going to blame shills when Drumpf loses the election too? #CorrectTheElection perhaps?

Pathetic drumpfags

We'll said user

>muh art
Absolutely degenerate.

part hillfags but also good part trumpfags losing motivation

dumbfuck vs criminal. gee, nice choice.

Trump is a fucking idiot

Many people chose Trump and are sticking with him. I'm not going retardedly loud right now because I've made up my mind on who I am voting for. Hillary has a fuckload of scandals surrounding her, even the DNC was full of people paid to sit in chairs and cheer for her - we've seen the inside video on how all the Sanders seats were being reserved out from under people. We see the 30-100 people show up for her rallies, but they try to make it look like it was some packed house. We see how deep the scandals go - into the white house with Obama and his crew, the FBI director, IRS silencing people. The amount of money paid to shill for Hillary is absurd and blatant propaganda on U.S. citizens. Speaking of which, the media and its outright lies and bias along with social media silencing people that are for Trump.

I know who I am voting for, and so do many millions of Americans. The ONLY way Hillary will win is they will set the electronic voting machines to drop millions of Trump votes - or in some areas will outright leave Trump off the ballot.

let's just say.. the record has been corrected ;)

Shills happened

it's shills, you can think of it as a raid. just wait til the americans go to sleep and it will die down.

So many shillary posters. What happened senpai. I came here for the fashy memes but stayed for all the cringy shitposts. Is this the great meme war that has been prophesied?

Two criminals actually. Trump enriched himself by letting several suppliers burn on many of his enterprises.

Their election have such shitty candidates. Behold! The very finnest that 300 million people can offer lool.

That's the final redpill m8

WTF I hate trump now!