How come Hillary had a bump like this despite the massive shitfest the DNC was?

How come Hillary had a bump like this despite the massive shitfest the DNC was?

Also, other than the Reuters skewed poll, why did Trump lose so much support?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalistpapers.org/us/lifelong-democrat-operative-this-democracy-is-under-assault
cesrusc.org/election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like the rate of refugees being settled is going up

>massive bump
the spread is about 4%. that's about the error rate in polls. the polls still accurately reflect about 50/50

I never said massive bump. I said massive shitfest
Trump had a much bigger convention bump than Hillary

The polls are like Hillary's six coin tosses in a row in Iowa and the way Sanders' vote count went backward there.

because the left are ostriches with their head in the sand, they willfully ignore the corruption while thinking to themselves
>at least she's not trump

that's not how it works though
if you're attributing it to error, then all the error went to hillary upward and trump downward?
i think you are deceiving yourself. error margin doesn't attribute to just one side of a poll. it's figured for the entirety. for example, you can't pretend that the error of 4% is in trump's favor. you could theorize that maybe hillary is 2% lower and trump is 2% higher, but it's nothing concrete- it's a median figure. to summarize, that's not true

Meh small bump. There is so much time to go before the election. I'm keking that our meme magic forced the stupid cunt to dump 6 million dollars to flood us with shills to fight it. It won't be enough. She is detested in this country. All the paid shills in the world can't change that.

>DNC
>Massive shitfest
The hell kinda DNC did you watch over there in Norwayland?

Easy, these polls are fake. Anyone who say how quickly Trumps massive gain was slid with fake polls knows these current polls are just meant to prevent more hillbots from defecting to Trump.

Even if they are """real""" they just heavily sample dems to give Hillary a massive advantage. It means nothing beyond satisfying the confirmation bias of her supporters. Why else would CTR be shilling these graphics constantly?

Fuck off shill

Because it's rigged.

Here's why:
thefederalistpapers.org/us/lifelong-democrat-operative-this-democracy-is-under-assault

The Democrats got a small bump combined with a very badly received RNC.

that's dumb leafbro. poll's are valued based on their accuracy. the company's goal is to literally produce an accurate poll. it's what it does. a poll ran by a leaning news source? why even bother? a polling company that has existed for decades and has a vested interest in accurate results- explain to us why they produce a shitty product when the polish of their product directly affects their bottom line, and trust moving forward

The speeches from both Obamas united the party. I suggest you watch them.

Maybe because Trump is spending more time tearing down republicans and picking fights with the parent's of dead veterans than he is campaigning against his opponent...

>trusting polls
retarded
>denouncing them all as shill propaganda
what level of retarded is this

They are leaving voters out. The company is literally in the pockets of the dems. They'd rather fuck up their bottom line than have Trump as president. It runs counter to the favors they want to ask for Hillary. THAT'S THEIR REAL BOTTOM LINE!

LA Times/USC poll
cesrusc.org/election/

Polling is bullshit don't worry about it. Go look at the chart and you'll see it keeps bouncing back and forth. Hillary overtakes Trump by a huge amount and then Trump brings it back, then it happens again and again and again. The chart shows it happening 5 times so far which is about once per month since Trump became a serious candidate. CNN says Hillary went from 45 to 52 in a week. Do you actually believe that? You shouldn't because they had her at 50 the week before that.

The truth is most of these polling companies are being commissioned by the media to get viewers. If they say "WHOA A HUGE SHIFT IN THE POLLS HAPPENED THIS WEEK" people will tune in to hear about/read about that. They're just going to keep bouncing the polls back and forth until they have to try to be accurate in the month beforehand. I guarantee you by the end of august Trump will get another """""bump""""" and then the whole process will repeat in September.

this particular poll site uses averages from other samples. if they are leaving some polls out, and it's because they are corrupt, then you should break the story before they get cited on the news by every channel 6 times a day anymore. put your mouth where your heart is

The point isn't to persuade or convert supporters, it's to spread doubt and confusion. And they're doing a pretty fucking terrible job of it tbqh.

I have definitely seen RCP leave out polls beforehand during the primaries.

well that's all the evidence i need, i'm a #cruzmissile now

I stopped watching after two hours of crying Mexicans.

Do you really expect Trump to pull a Truman?

The only way Truman got it back after he was losing was by staying on message, attacking Deweys lack of plan and bringing up his own detailed plans, and touring like crazy. All back in '48. Truman was also the incumbent and that whole term was a part of what flipped the democrat and republican states over civil rights.

All that matters in this election is turnout, nothing else. If Democrat turnout stays the same as with Obama they win, if it doesn't they lose. Whatever Trump says has no real effect on this election. It's all about if the blacks and millenials will show up to vote.

ppp skewed polls too, i dont know about the others

Also remember that Trump locks up the angry/pissed off voter. A cross-demographic, demographic. No matter what they WILL vote Trump on the day.

Maybe because every time Trump is in the lead he says something absolutely pants-on-head retarded?

Then it will take months for people to forget about the 'constroversy' and Shillary getting fucked left and right for Trump to regain the lead - And he will say something fucktarded immediately again. At this point it has to be intentional.

Well that is a part of it but you also have to worry about republicans staying home. Mormons and other hardcore christians are feeling apathy. The base isn't showing unification from old school republicans

And hate can be stronger than love as a motivator to get out and vote. Trump has just that bit much more hate than Clinton.

But besides voter turn out there's the swing voters and independents. Notorious idiots. They'll vote based on some vague uninformed bullshit. "Well I heard clinton was corrupt, but I also heard trump fucks little boys in russia, idk guess clinton"

That's all it takes. Elections are won on voter turn out and rumors.