DRUMPF IS FINISHED

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Sup Forums BTFO

>A fucking tree

I WANT THESE SHILLS TO STOP

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your girlfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you other countries cant kick out AIDS you couldnt kick out the FUCKING FRENCH is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

what are doing first after this, apologizing to people you dont know or pretending hockey is an actual fucking sport

whats the difference between my uncle & the average canadian my uncle stopped fucking dogs when the meth wore off bitchfag

>Trump
>finished
The guy's a God among men. He can't lose. He's unbeatable. Hillary is just another Jeb.

how are you my long lost brother

oh fuck you aren't actually Canada my bad sorry reflex

You're a fucking god. lol

>CNN
>most likely polled 894 registered democrats
>trump gets 43%
>record corrected

But...is her energy low?

if thats true hahahahahaha

It mignt even be lower than Jeb's kek. I can't wait for her to fold again like in 2008.

>DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Who the fuck is drumpf and why should I care

Why do you shit eaters swim across just to post this?

I don't. It reminds me how desperate they are to push their adgenda. Where Sup Forums is a natural force that can't be reasoned with and happens to collectively always right.

Even if Clinton wins the popularity vote, so what?
Liberal cucks are fucking lazy as shit. Pic related.

Shills, shills everywhere. I wonder if they are on some shill payroll or something.

Holy shit, if the Clinton news network has her at 52% the real numbers must be fucking devastating for them

Might be my favorite pasta this year.

Feel your fury.
Feel your hate.
Elevate your mental state.

Did Wendy's drive thru mix up your order again? Fucking bastards. You know what? You should drive down there right now, bring your mobility scooter and your glock, scoot your way into that restaurant, and exercise your constitutional right to eat as many burgers as your failing heart desires!