70 Seas/Latchkey Kingdom Discussion Thread

all of Latchkey Kingdom and 70 Seas have been storytimed, this thread just for discussing the comics now

gumroad.com/l/70-Seas
latchkeykingdom.com/

old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

latchkeykingdom.tumblr.com/post/137646581121/backer-based-adventurer-24-big-eater-busey
picarto.tv/LKComic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guess the LK readers aren't on this time of night

rip thread

easily one of my favorite pages from 70 seas

gonna bump one more time

Does not seem to be a lot of readers overall. Atleast any willing to have discussions.

I dunno, last few threads had 15-20 unique IPs visiting them

Maybe it is a weekend thing. Or everything worth mentioning has already been said.

A guestcomic Nick made for Nedroid

bump

I wish I could talk about it but I wanted to go from the start to the end. For now I don't have time to read it.

Btw what you wanted to discuss? Wafius?

whatever people want to talk about senpai

How far have you read?

After Bridget got stuck in that animal like form, don't remember the chapter name.

So what do you think about it so far?

Quite nice I didn't read a single page of 70 Seas yet but after checking stuff in here I heard that it's the same setting.
Royal guys are cool.

Anyone spend cash on patreon so they could get they characters drawn?

Yes, it is the same setting. 70-Seas takes place just before Latchkey KIngdom.

Yup, or well I just thought it was a nice bonus to the other stuff. I think it is nice that you can get one for pledging any amount.
latchkeykingdom.tumblr.com/post/137646581121/backer-based-adventurer-24-big-eater-busey

Do you know how often the Latchkey Kingdom story updates? Twice a week?

Three times a week but he does not have any set days for when he does so. He has updated twice so far this week.

Also in the last week of each month(like next week) instead of th usual comic he posts Patreon rewards like backer strips and illustrations.

In addition to this he posts sketches on his Patreon every saturday and every other thursday(like today) he hosts a livestream on Picarto where he takes requests from backers. It starts at 7pm CST.

Do you have his picarto link?

picarto.tv/LKComic

Thanks man

Bump

NIck is currently streaming as he draws the next page of Shade.

LOts of talk about politics though.