Your childhood was never this awesome

Your childhood was never this awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S12veSmNSgs
youtube.com/watch?v=EQeYw0HCbeI
npr.org/sections/npr-history-dept/2015/04/28/402679062/nazi-summer-camps-in-1930s-america
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop reminding me :(

You ad a skateboard in that picture and it would be childhood heaven.

Hitler Youth thread?

i wish hanz, growing up in that program would make you a literal god

Germany's best generation

Is the Right really better at aesthetics?

mate you're already godlike with those quads

Hitler youth would've been so much fun, it's like summer camp + school + boot camp + scouts in one. Some of the most decorated Nazi soldiers were Hitler Youth members.

damnnn , maybe kek is trying to tell me something

imagine how much pride existed in those camps, so much nationalism, so beautiful

>me on the left

Imagine living in a neighbourhood where all of the young men / women were in nationalist youth programs that taught virtue and discipline? There would be no crime, citizens would respect one another. It would be like Japan today (homogenous society) but with nationalism and strength instead of meek docility.

Kids have the same haircuts again tho

fuck it was like Sup Forums but in real life

although they weren't as handsome as we are

>suspenders AND belts
They didn't even trust their pants

nazis were ahead of their time

My fellow leaf, that is a dream, such a dream that all people who are pridefully white should long for. if kek wills it maybe ill see something similar in my life time.

dylan o brien?

I also have an even larger folder (three times the size I think) that has pictures of girls in the Bund Deutscher Madels (Girl Hitler Youth) but I know this thread will take a weird turn.

But then they got killed and their gfs, sisters, mothers got raped.
Awesome for them!

man, i wish Germany was prideful and nationalistic once more

One of us will rise hopefully

Post it. My grandma was in the Italian equivalent of the Hitler youth. I might still have pics somewhere

yes

this is why i wish everyone on Sup Forums could make our own nat soc party and systematically take back what is ours

The Italians are fantastic, I need more pictures of them. Plenty of Mussolini.

We definitely should

You got David Duke in the US senate btw.

He's fully red pilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=S12veSmNSgs

>you will never be in the HJ
why even live senpai

well god damn, maybe there is hope

omfg where is this

These are real women, and should all look like

not this

youtube.com/watch?v=EQeYw0HCbeI

Hnnggg

American Nazi Party was a growing and popular movement in the 30's.

npr.org/sections/npr-history-dept/2015/04/28/402679062/nazi-summer-camps-in-1930s-america

So why is Norway messing with us?

What are you doing in Norway?

dear fucking god, kek take me back to the 40s please

It's like the 80's, but it's the 30's.

Instead of Super Mario Bros. we had murder the Jewish family.

>the American Bund
Subversive shits I tell y' what. The Silver Legion of America was the way to go.

>"The Nazi government encouraged the mixing of the sexes. The Ulm district of the Hitler Youth pointed out the organization of mixed social evenings with dancing "had a more beneficial effect on the relationship between boys and girls than any number of exhortations and lectures". (45) In 1936, when approximately 100,000 members of the Hitler Youth and the BDM attended the Nuremberg Rally, 900 girls between fifteen and eighteen returned home pregnant. Apparently, the authorities failed to establish paternity in 400 of these cases. (46)"
wew lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

the old school boy scouts was pretty bad ass, now it is a total joke and filled with autistic sperglords

dude just imagine fucking a BDM babe

Pretty good. 900 Hitler Youth lads got lucky attending a Nuremberg Rally, lucky bastards.