How the fuck does faggot panther have more views than Spider-Man?

How the fuck does faggot panther have more views than Spider-Man?

What are your weekend plans, Jason?

Oh fuck.... it's this, isn't it? Wew.....

WE

Because there are more niggers and libtards than real people.

Because people have seen Spider-Man trailers before and Black Panther is somewhat brand new territory? Yup, it's Spider-Man in New York shooting webs and swinging around, neato completo

KANGZ
No but seriously with GOTG2 and Ragnarok some websites had the fucking trailers on autoplay.

the spiderman hype was massively oversaturated

ARE REEEING?

Everybody knows exactly what the Spider-Man movie is gonna be. Why bother with a trailer when you've already seen six other movies with the exact same story?

More than one source: Search for "spiderman homecoming trailer 1" and add up all of the views from 6 months ago from all the different results. Now repeat the same thing for BP.

Because this is the 6th fucking spiderman movie and the 3rd reboot of him (brought to you by the good people at sony)

meanwhile Kanz Panther is the first big budget negro hero

Hey OP, why didn't you use the same channel for both to get a better comparison? Wouldn't that make more sense?

Because there've been able a million Spiderman films and everyone's fucking bored of it, NEXT QUESTION

You are correct, but just yesterday I was out drinking with friends so its justified

Jack Daniels and Johnny Walker aren't your friends

Definitely not true, Jason. You have no friends.

Oh wait. Do you mean you sat in your yard dressed as 'Belle' again?

you really earned this one op

That's the power of the BBC

>23 million views
Who ARE these people? Why are these movies so popular?

I like the concept of black panther but im really scared of the idea that they are forcing somekind of race war black vs white agenda.

Moreover, I think its kind of ridiculous with the ''Eldorado was not in south america BUTS AFRICA''

ps will probably be shit..

>how does a new franchise have more views then the 3rd reboot of a movie that bombed hard in it's last incarnation
Really tingles the spidey senses.

autistic Sup Forumsacks

Marvel go out of their way to artificially boost Youtube views. Its all about trying to feign hype for the movie.

I mean just look at Ragnarok, it looks torrentable at best but has 2 gorrillion views

>but im really scared of the idea that they are forcing somekind of race war black vs white agenda.

Most of Wakanda's problems stem from the outer territories despising Wakanda for looking down their noses at them, as well as internal problems with those that feel they should remain isolated from the West.

The conflict is not about race honestly but resources, Wakanda has vibranium and is stingy with how it supplies it to other nations and other governments want it.

Jamarcus is beating every black person that has not watched the trailer at least 20 times.

Marvelkangs wanted black spic spiderman.