Muslim woman kicked out of a Family Dollar store in Gary, Indiana for wearing an Islamic Garb

>b-b-but there's no such thing as Islamophobia and racism doesn't exists in 2016, right?
Okay, so serious talk now, who was right in this situation? Because there are people in some of the comments that are taking the clerk's side

fox59.com/2016/08/03/indiana-woman-says-she-was-kicked-out-of-store-for-wearing-traditional-islamic-garb/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's his business he can deny service to whoever the fuck he wants.

Take the wizard robes off if you want to be an American.

>Gary, Indiana

This.

You're not entitled to anything.

Store owner owns the property and can choose to serve whoever he chooses.

He chose public backlash and feelings over profits.
Probably deserves whatever he gets for not being a true capitalist.

Setup publicity stunt because of Pence.

Oh, sure, it's just accidentally Indiana and just accidentally right after Khan

Expecto Patronum

they have to go back... to their third world containment zone

TPBP . wearing a beekeeper suit in a private store is not a right

Good. Islamophobia should be a thing. The naive have everything to fear from a group of aggressive desperates united by religion.

fpbp

>“Do I wait for the police to come and let my children see this, or do I go head and just go and let Allah handle it how he sees fit?” she said she asked herself.

Lmao

Isn't that against the law law in Americuck?

She can be a sandnigger in sandniggerland.

Good t
Wearing a giant black cap that covers everything but your eyes is not welcoming at all and could easily conceal stolen goods

What does this have to do with racism?

> there's no such thing as Islamophobia

Phobia indicates a fear. People dislike Islam, they don't fear it. Also, the store owner has the right to refuse business to anyone he wants.

I would kick a fucker dressed like a necromancer out of my store too.

What law ? The one your liberal lawmakers told you on TV ?

>Islam
>Race
Tired of this meme.

And no one's stuttering about any of that shit.

fucking halal ninjas think its ok to hide there faces everywhere

Good. Everyone needs to take example!

every business should have the right to deny service to anyone
shouldn't even need to state a reason

Isnt that the shittiest county in Indiana? Probably a snarky black lady kicked her out of a store and the muzzie thinks its da ebil whitey.

Is that the world famous Ahmed Mohammed? Inventor of the time machine?

Kids with backpacks also get kicked out.

Your 1 post by this id is null and void.

Silence Lesser Russia

>current year
>defending customs from a 1,400 year old death cult

It's not Islamophobia you cunts, it's Islamomisia...We don't fear it, we hate it..Get yourself a vocabulary.

lols, he has a fucking right to deny service! its his fucking business, sucks for him though, lost some of that money.

Oh wow just imagine if extremist Muslims did something this hateful and oppressive

>“I understand, but you have to understand, too, this is a high crime area and we get robbed a lot. You need to remove that from your face or remove yourself from the store,” the manager is heard saying in the video.
Nothing wrong with that, several stores here also kick out people who cover their faces with helmets or clothes.

she could have had a bomb and even if not was scaring away other customers, store was right.
Hopefully soon no muslims will be allowed to shop at public places, they will have to order everything or in Europe get their goods in their fucking no-go zone ghetto shops they set up themselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

She should be deported

The safety of others > your feelings. Assimilate or get the FUCK OUT. There's literally an entire continent called Europe that would embrace your blanket wearing ass, try there.

>“I understand, but you have to understand, too, this is a high crime area and we get robbed a lot. You need to remove that from your face or remove yourself from the store,” the manager is heard saying in the video

What an ignorant and bigoted man

America is an open society.

The only time people cover their faces is when they are committing a crime or it's 10 below zero.

This will not change.

It's illegal to wear masks in public.

Seriously, did you just discover Sup Forums? OP, Sup Forums doesn't care if there is "Islamaphobia" and racism. Most of us think there should be a LOT MORE of BOTH. That is the debate we have around here: how racist should we be and are we justified in wanting to ethnically cleanse our environment.

Wanna know who is taking the clerks side? Sup Forums, that's who.

THIS

Awwww they made the poor trashbag cry

who cares its like the twitter spiel with Milo, its their private property let them be assholes. boycott them if u want then
lol

that's not racism. she is wicked for worshiping moehommad. besides, what's she doing in public without her husband? if she's going to wear the burkha she can follow all the rules, that whore.

Are you the same Georgian that kept insisting the 1964 Civil Rights Act made disobeying a sharia court illegal?

Here I`ve fixed that for you.

Still gonna vote for Hillary faggots

Clerk, if you want to live in civilized country you need to drop Islam, no exceptions.

Store owner is right. It's his business his right.

Of course the clerk was right.

If I were wearing a ski mask, he'd tell me to take it off. Why? In case I rob his fucking store they have my face on video and they can identify me.

Come live in Luton, fucking pussy.

Ban the ninjas

Only if the place was government operated.

If it's a private business I can ban all blacks.

With your logic then groups like the KKK or NAACP would be illegal.

Good fucking goy, she still won't give a flying fuck about you.

Clerk was wrong. Here's why:

It's not his franchise therefore looks bad for discrimination.

If it was a redneck wearing the rebel flag who's ancestors genocided tons of people of all races, he would still get allowed in.

Clerk as now at risk for civil lawsuit in discrimination against creed

>Gary, Indiana

Even dindus are tired of the kebabs and their shit.

Nobody watched the video and saw that she was a coalburner too with mixed race kids.

Wise choice.
Trump wants to disband NATO and nullify decades of military efforts to weaken Russia and make sure the west keeps being in control of middle east's oil.

Trump's meme supporters do not realize we will have a war for resources in 30 years. Gotta grab whatever we can now

Manx Man come to Gary Indiana and see for yourself how safe it is

Islamic carbs are bad.

fpbp

GOOD

she looks like a theif. hope that bitch tries that shit in my state. we have laws against people wearing masks in public.
even on halloween nothing is allowed to cover your face unless your a burn victim with a medical card. state law

Title II of the bill makes this clear. But there's probably a defense a trained US lawyer could come up with.

2xtrips = true

when you live in America, be an American or leave

leave the stone age shit back in muzzieland

Well, that's your prerogative. Just understand, you are a huge, transgendered, mutilated pussy if you do.

>If it's a private business I can ban all blacks.

Holy shit is this true?

I could make a fortune by opening up a whites only restaurant.

>racism in Niggertown, Indiana
b-b-but I thought black people can't be racist

No.

All stores in my town require hoods be taken off, it's a security issue.

You mean dress and act like a nigger?

It's controversial.

On the one hand, private business owners have the right to express their own beliefs and have the right to refuse service. On the other hand, citizens have a right not to be discriminated against on the basis of personal beliefs, including religion.

Courts tend to side with individuals if such cases go to trial, but in theory both parties have the exact same rights. It's just that most people are less sympathetic to the chain store that won't let a muslim lady by a fucking loofa or something just because she's wearing her get up.

Fuck them, you don't know who hides under that mask/garb, or what weapon does she have concealed, she is already displaying the signs of anti western religion based beliefs, that includes killing or enslaving all non-muslims. She should be free to be shot at/killed if she gets closer than 100meter.

Plus you can refuse service to anyone, so fuck her.

why does she trigger?

>Take the wizard robes off if you want to be an American.
YOU'RE IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD, MOTHERFUCKER

nice delusion you got tthere buddy. its not his bussines. its public service and being racist might not be crime but it still should be punishible by prison.

>Gary, Indiana
>Family Dollar

Some nigger cashier was probably afraid she'd blow up the store and threw her out.

Fpbp

i wouldn't want a woman wearing her chains walking into my store. Besides who the fuck knows what they are stealing/ could do and you cant get a security shot of their face.

private business gonna private business

show up looking like a robber? they have a right not to serve you.

and honestly, why the fuck would someone who dresses like that move to gary indiana? this seems like a false flag

Its perfect for shoplifting considering how unfitted those garbs are

>I could make a fortune by opening up a whites only restaurant.
It's true but consider that most Americans would boycott the restaurant because it's racist

Something like that would only work in Idaho or some other White Nationalist compound.

In America in most bars (usually for younger people) have "dress codes"
>No long white Ts
>No du rags
>No saggy pants
>No turned backwards hats

I wonder who are they trying to keep out

how are islamophobia and racism bad

>shilling this hard
>public service
>prison
My sides

>man hand
is that actually a woman?
Probably a fatty so i dont care but dont dare mistreat the pretty ones.

Racism? What race would that be?

>its not his bussines. its public service

>This is a free country with freedom of religion!

K, but this is a private institution where I set my own rules. Take off the burlap sack or get the fuck out.

tfw this woman will get to speak at the next clinton rally

yes you can make a "private club" restaurant and discriminate freely without consequence. you have your patrons become members of that club and its all kosher with the law

ask a man who lives in based southern indiana anything

>b-b-but there's no such thing as Islamophobia and racism doesn't exists in 2016, right?
Yes that's right, a phobia implies fear. No one fears them, they hate them.

Haven't you learned this yet?

Look at this poor, weeping woman. Don't you just feel sorry for this victim of unjustified Islamophobia?

They're just like us, wanting a better life as doctors and engineers, to assimilate into our culture and be accepted by us. Unity is our strength.

Generalization and stereotypes of all people leading to biased thinking and discrimination on a superficial level which excludes those who are not part of the stereotype from entering society.

religious freedom > national security

Who cares what a bin bag has to say

What if a town only has one chain of X?
This simply means that anyone with minority opinions(thus not carrying a lot of buying power) can suffer greatly.
This will cause heavy segregation as people will only be able to comfortably live near like minded people, a recipe for less assimilation.
If you have muslims citizens you gotta deal with it, its too late to call them foreigners at that point.