Favorite pages from comics thread?

Favorite pages from comics thread?
I recently read Spider-Man: Blue for the very first time An amazing and all around fantastic story that surprisingly comes from the same guy that wrote the piece of shit known as Ultimatum and many others and I fell in love with do many pages, so Imma dump some of them.
Starting with my absolute favorite cover out of the six issues, Tim Sale's Art is really something, it fits the narrative so well in so many ways.

Gwen was too good for this world, in my books, she stays dead forever, fuck you clones and fuck you too Spider-Gwen.
Her death, much so like Batman's Parents and Peter's Uncle Ben, is one of those deaths that solidified the character and made him able to grow up and be better.
But fuck everything, Spider-Man can never be happy.

Another page that reminds me how much I loved Gwen.

Just fuck it, you know?
I'm getting too nostalgic over this.

Mary Jane was a great woman once too, her marriage to Peter still stands as the absolute best marriage in all of cape history to date.
I'm still salty.

This page... there's something very special about it.

Can't beat the classics.

I feel like Blue did this shot way better than the original.
But again, can't beat the classics.

Almost done, just a couple pages more.
They're covers, but they're really well made.

Now I'm realizing that this comic portrayed the distinction between Gwen and MJ very well.
MJ is all about good looks and appearance, while Gwen was more of a charismatic girl with her own charm, she was more about feelings and emotions for a while.

Aaand that's it for me.
Again, I can't stress this enough, if you haven't already and you enjoy some good Spider-Man comics please do yourself a favor and go read this story.
There's a storytime of it on the archives, so you won't have to search for long.

Come on, guys, don't do me like that.
I actually wanted to have a nice thread for once.

Loeb's written some shit, but Blue is definitely fantastic

That scene at the end with Peter remembering her in the attic, and MJ walks in, and supports him is one of the all time great Spidery moments IMO

If we're talking Blue then the opening pages are probably my favorite.

>Hello Gwen, my funny valentine

There a bunch of perfect pages in Watchmen but these 3 make up my favorite part of the book and they perfectly showcase what comics can do that nothing else can.

Time is the thing that comics have over every other story telling medium.

Loeb/Sale is probably my favourite comics creative team

Just three pages and contained within is multitudes of storytelling and history and meaning.

This one too, simply because it shows how innocent their interaction is.
>Bye, Gwen
>'Bye, Peter

Fuck, I woulda storytimed it if I had the time right now.

6 Different Time Periods
3 Pages
21 Panels

Not to mention the Journal and the Walk being two more ontop of that.

All while telling a really good joke. Comics allow the compression of so much information over such a small space. Visual and Text coming together in perfect harmony.

Because of this book and the Long Halloween, I forget that Loeb can't write for shit

Problem with threads like this is that there are way too many works with favorite pages to narrow it down.

The writing on Long Halloween wasn't anything that special really, and showcased his formula pretty extensively that he continues to use.

Blue is shit. Just like the actual Gwen. It's revisionist "wah muh dead waifu" shit from Loeb that is out of continuity.

Post the atomic bomb page