Will this be the greatest JUSTening of our times?

Will this be the greatest JUSTening of our times?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-0hi1GnPow
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Come 2020 when he gets his billions of dollars they'll already be married. Just goes to show you can be a genius and a mouthbreathing literal retard at the same time

She will JUST not only Elon but scientific progress as well.

It's incredible what a 10/10 can do to a man.
>you cunts would fall in love too

SHE MUST BE STOPPED

Only her face is a 10, body's average

>2045
>A war ravaged, desolate Earth seeks answers
>'Th-the sun it burns! We were supposed to leave this cursed planet for the cosmos, what *cough* what happened?
>'She did.'

>tfw Amber knows through sheer Objectivist will that an ancient alien civilization lives on Mars and if awoken it will destroy us all
>tfw she is deliberately sabotaging our best chance of going to Mars in order to save the entire species
She's the hero we need and we'll never even know it

Imagine meeting your waifu and she agrees to marry you and fuck you.

What would you sacrifice? Ask yourself that before you judge Elon.

Awesome moves are here:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-0hi1GnPow

Elon know what's he's doing. Losing some of his money to be able to fuck Amber Heard regularly is a small price to pay.

*camera pans to Johnny Depp*

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

Why doesn't he learn?

>he still desires other peoples company

Many such cases - sad!

Young Brendan was so dreamy

Of course not. Inherent in any relationship, especially one based on a physical infatuation, is that you will tire of the person, find flaws. Musk is still in this beta pre-fame mentality and it will cost us our future as a species.

What the fuck, this will be number three? WITH FIVE KIDS? Hes lucky women are vapid and have no qualms with raising "my husbands sons"

I wouldn't marry her, come on, that's putting 50% of everything you own on the line for somebody who you *know* just wants your money.

absolutely anybody, ESPECIALLY the autists on this board, are kidding themselves if they think they can outsmart themselves out of a situation where a literal 11/10 like amber is throwing themselves at you

Elon Musk is such a fucking waste for falling for the "wife and kids" meme in his position. Because he can't help but think with his dick, human progress is literally going to be stalled by YEARS. There's a reason so many geniuses throughout history died virgins, even when pussy was being thrown at them.

She used to be perfect, why is she so skinny now? the fuck is this shit

we would all be bewitched, would be impossible not to

just dont be such a pathetic excuse for a man and look at your life in the long term.

You know amber heard to be fishy as fuck and will probably try to ruse you at some point

just dont think with your penis for literally 10 seconds.

Yep thats a 10
I dont blame musk. Hope he gets JUSTED good

>What is a prenuptial agreement

yeah, I would say he is retarded, but since he's a billionaire, I would spread my seed as much as I could too

yeah, i like to think i'd be smarter than that, but if she was offering herself to me, i'd be on it in a heartbeat

i mean, johnny depp has shown himself to be mentally retarded over the past year, so i don't exactly think she was the devil

Wrong. I distrust and dislike all women, especially 11/10s

No pussy is worth losing millions of dollars over, not even Amber Heard.

Maybe you can't see how anyone could resist this generic blonde slut, but not everyone thinks with their dick. He should know better than to waste his time with these whores, and even if he does he should get better taste in women anyway.

>american judges ever giving a shit about those anymore
Men are flat out treated like shit in the US court system. Has the constant rapes of children by female teachers who get no time in prison not give you a hint how fucked up it is?

RIP space colonization

You underestimate my powers.

amber thicc

>He should know better than to waste his time with these whores

Geez user, it's not like he's a genius or anything.

What's she gonna do, take half of your tendies and 'smug anime girl' folder?

I do not avoid women, user. But I do deny them my essence.

She feels like she's holding a lottery ticket.This cunt was suing Depp for a $50 000/per month lifestyle

hnnnnnnnng

Any other woman and you'd call that a fridge.

what the fuck would you know krager, you infantile fucking shitstain

>imagine being Amber
>you literally are set for life on your looks alone
>you'll never know what is life on easy mode

No one posts THE WEBMS

*Blocks humanity*

Musk isn't a modern liberal ffs. The man grew up in South Africa, only hires Americans, and served under Trump.

BLACKED

>literal
>liberal

>imagine being Amber
>life on easy mode
>being a woman mean sucking dicks and eating cum

Well maybe it would be easy mode for you

What's life like being this goodlooking, Sup Forums?

That was the lamest rape I've ever seen.

salty coins and milk

White people call this thick?

kek

Underrated

>Well maybe it would be easy mode for you
Women like sucking cock, dingus

even women can't resist

He still is

Explain what skills this woman actually has or what she's achieved to merit her millions of dollars, other than having a face.

Kill yourself

GET OUT KRAGER YOU NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks terrible with light blonde hair.

Looks like Toad of Toad Hall

How is human progress going to be stalled for years even if he does keep halving his fortune with divorces? He is still a multi billionaire now, and his companies don't run off his personal finances

so do you

Shut your whore mouth.

Go get Badger, Rat and Mole to make me, faggot.

Why tho?

did she showed her pusy

Easy mode

It's not about money, it's about time. Falling for the kids meme cuts your free time down immensely, and increases your stress too. It's not exactly helpful for innovation. The world would be a better place if people like him were eunuchs, so their potential isn't completely thrown away for shallow as fuck reasons.

Divorce court judges don't even trust Amber Heard after her fiasco with Johnny Depp. She is probably just going to stay with Musk, assuming they do get married

It can't be any worse than how he married Talulah Riley, got taken to the cleaners in their divorce, and then fucking married her again!

get and she takes all his money

another fail get I bet

It's funny because in this video she's joking about leaving him with half of his money and he's all like "really?" and she's like "no no no" but then she actually did it

>"falling for the kids meme"
Meanwhile retards and third worlders have 10 kids per person. Kill yourself.

mate he already has like 4 kids, he's autistic

YOU STUPID DEMON WOMAN YOU'RE DOOMING HUMANITYREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I BET THE FALON HEAVY WONT EVEN LUANCH IN 2017 NOWWWWWWW

>she's publicly stated that ayn rand is an idol of hers
shes not even hiding the fact she will fuck anyone over

Oh boy, once she's done taking him to the cleaners, I hope he marries that other bitch for a third time.

>white people having kids is bad

So what faggot? You're not one of those idiots who thinks it's actually important to have kids so the world will be more white when you're fucking dead are you? Sad that you think it's worth throwing half your life away for something you won't even be around for. Like you said, having kids is the behavior of third world lowlife who can't into birth control. You really want to be on their level?
muh biological instinct
muh continuation of the species
muh white race
Kill yourself.

haha! She actually said she would have married anyone halfway decent because it's an interesting thing to have on her resume! women these days are novelty junkies I swear. He is just a trophy husband at this point.

Such a surprise that a massive science nerd is beta in the topic of social cues too.

>Having a waifu
>Not being a recluse with a stone heart

>"waah wah she'll doom humanity"
>*votes for Trump*

but yeah keep claiming climate change is a chinese ploy you fat redneck retards.

>11/10
I don't see it, she's good looking but hardly irresistable. Maybe I'm too jaded but I wouldn't risk half my money for her.

>hurrrrrrr ur going 2 die at some point so y do n e ting durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You in particular definitely shouldn't reproduce.

>massive science nerd

He's not a genius. He was just lucky to have an idea that worked and made him tons of money and now he can afford to pay smart people to think for him, albeit he does care about science.

and once again these anit-Sup Forums spammers can't go a single thread without derailing shit into their pointless political raging

>Huwyatt peepole

I don't look at photos of text, sorry.

>if I say something that's true but spell it wrong that means it's no longer true
And don't worry friend, I have a vasectomy because I'm not a nigger living in Africa who can't stop myself shitting out more suffering into the world.

You are forgiven.