How do you think a WiR cartoon series would be?

How do you think a WiR cartoon series would be?

Other urls found in this thread:

heroes-cuties-forever.tumblr.com/post/74591093004/ralph-vanellope-felix-and-calhoun-fanart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would probably be an embarrassing mess full of "dude video games lmao" references.

I'd still watch it for Sugar Russian shenanigans, though.

it would be bad

I've always had trouble watching cartoon series based on animated movies because the slightly worse animation always distracts me.

Hey uh.. is it me or is her skirt unbuttoned?

>the button
>dat hint of belly

Now I'm sad that none of these will ever be a reality.

>that Mortal Kombat ep.

>Shao Khan decides that because the Sugar Russians are so pathetic , he's not going to bother eating their souls, he's just going to drag them back to his game and toss them into a lava pit for fun.
>Cue Zangief bullrushing Shao Khan off a cliff over the Deep Fryer Lakes stage hazard and initiating his Street Fighter finisher.
>"What are you doing you oaf! Get off me!"
>"Just because Zangeif is bad guy, does not mean he is bad...guy."

Could be cute.
> Vanillabutter fluff episodes.
> Beach episode
> Girl shopping episode.

you all know the drill by this point

Before you "UNNFFF" too soon, remember that it's probably the beginning of a belly inflation fetish fantasy.

Perfect lineup for the next f-zero.
and cuddle

Why do they all have such sexual names?

>inflation
>not stuffing/weight gain
>implying that's not exactly what I'm here for

It'd be fun to see but then it would be littered with game reference and copyright issues.

Would end up being a short series.

Pretty much has to be Sugar Russian shenanigans with Ralph, Felix, and the sarge doing David Seville stuff.

I want Vanellope to fart in my mouth.

>It would probably be an embarrassing mess full of "dude video games lmao" references.
hey remember when you said this about the movie and you were fucking wrong then too

> Sticky Nippleshit
> Rancis Pluggerbutthole
> Vanilla Pee

I'd pick Glyod, he things I would do to that little candycorn boy...

> "n-no, not my candycornhole…"

It practically writes itself, and that's only Sugar Rush. Disney really missed an opportunity here. Wreck It Ralph's world has so many great characters and potential.

Bump

No, I don't remember that, faggot.

The cartoon defenitely needs some Vanillabutter

Probably awful. The real story of Wreck it Ralph is boring.

Cute

>

I want to fill her oven with my cakebatter.

Im having a hard time figuring out what type of candy they are supposed ti be, but i like cherries so dingle dingle.

bump

There was actually far more episode ideas put out during the WiR threads. Probably over a hundred.

>

Yes.
Yes, it is.
The new movie needs this to happen

I wish I could read nip.

heroes-cuties-forever.tumblr.com/post/74591093004/ralph-vanellope-felix-and-calhoun-fanart

Lewd

It would probably be a wreck.