SHILLS BTFO

SHILLS BTFO
HOW WILL (((COR)))RECT THE RE(((COR)))D EVER RECOVER?

ghostbin.
com/
paste/
t9k7j

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0
l.avala.mp/blog/ghost-got-secrets-ghostbins-guts-part-1/
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumparump

Nigger mods
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] or [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I saved that thread as a PDF btw

Bump for the real niggas

It would be a shame if someone went to those addresses and did something violent

Shame on you OP for posting this

Inb4 404

wat this?

I surely hope no one does that! :^)

Kek. I concur

shill list

We need to mailbait.info these emails.

What surprised me was the fact that it seems so easy in hindsight... These megacucks literally listed Correct the Record™ as their employer on LinkedIn. If I was a paid online shill dunno if I'd do that 2bh famalamadingdong.

BASED PUTIN BRO

FUCK THE MODS

BUMP

on 4chin?

CHAT SHIT
GET BANGED

Anglers, ready your spears.

Yep it's the Correct the Record™ crew. They were given six million sheckles to spam anti-Trump/pro-Hillary rhetoric online.

SHILLS BTFO

here is some easy listening (you) farming music
youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0

friendly reminder to not feed (you)s to the shills
feed them only red pills

Kill em all

WEW!

hahahaha CTR eternally REKT

do those people in the op post here themselves or do they pay some college kids peanuts to shill us?
are they more like managers?

shills need to be fired already, their psy ops game is weak as fuck,

step it up faggots, trump for president

Probably bots, maybe the people solve captchas for sheckles. Maybe they bought a bulk batch of Sup Forums passes for their bots. Who knows, they got six million sheckles.

R A R E
A R E
R E
E

REALLY HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS! :^)

I wish these people the best of luck for their futures. :^)

This, Bots are simple, and captcha can be defeated with a captcha solving service.. 1000 solves for like 1.50

oy vey. how can ziss still happen, we pay so many shekel and still zey slip zruh!

oy the desaster!

ypa

Your coincidence detector missed a lot of Jews in that list.

bump

bump

FYI tan Ford SUV with tinted windows followed me yesterday. I looped 8 times at different points and it followed me. Once I got near my residence, it turned off extremely quickly - the way it went was a faster way to my house. I called my wife and 'lo and behold the same vehicle was parked 5 houses down on the side of the road waiting for me. The neighbor came out to yell at them for being on his grass and it took the fuck off at mach 3 with the passenger holding up a magazine to cover his face.

They aren't fucking playing around. I'm pushing all this info out online as fast and hard as possible and locally. Pray for me bros. They may pop me soon.

Bumping. God forbid if the mods keep deleting these threads...well let's just say we "know" one of the mods on a first and last name basis

Something happened to me last night when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go. I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky. It was moving irregularly. Suddenly, there was intense light all around. And when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?

bumpo

To add: She said it was an all red TIME magazine cover with white text, she could read the word "Die" on it. The only TIME magazine cover that matches is the June 11th 2012 cover "How to Die"

Bumping.

>ghostbin
l.avala.mp/blog/ghost-got-secrets-ghostbins-guts-part-1/

party van is on the move

They seem awfully quiet now.

No Trump is over and that sort of shit on this thread. Weird.

It would be a shame if they all started getting emails from BDSM sites.

Based toothpaste

An anemone or clematis plants juice can cause a rash. When pruning them, its a good idea to wear gloves.

did you get distracted by the fucking sun?

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?

You seem to get a real thrill out of slaughtering the enemy. Are you frustrated about something?

Some of you guys are alright, don't shit post on Sup Forums tomorrow.

I would love a copy user

Set a trap for them, and be safe bro.

You wouldn't be trying to give yourself a bogus score using some ingenious trick would you? That's just about as low as anyone could possibly stoop! I can't believe you sometimes...

Honestly, though, you have played the game for a long time. Don't you have anything else to do with your time?

Even my patience has its limits. I just can't leave it to you any longer. I'll do the fighting! You can just go home!

You guys know their addresses are in the Public Record on the FEC's site?

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf

FUGG

oy vey

it would be a shame if he showed up in the obituaries

They pay rent to Media Matters.

Whoops

Keep this bumped

Busted CTR