How can we recover from the left owning every single social media platforms (Facebook, Reddit, Twitter...

How can we recover from the left owning every single social media platforms (Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr (EVEN FUCKING GOOGLE)) and almost every single major media???

It's just feels like everything is against us and there's nothing we can do anymore. These fucking libs are brainwashing and actively promoting the culture of fear so that people would be afraid to vote for the right. If they do so it would means they are racists, Islamophobic or homophobic.

I just don't see how we can recover from the massive fucking hole we are in right now. Fuck Hillary and fuck these SJWs feminists piece of shit.

It was over when they took control of the education.

Even the 'right's politicians act like lefties.

The only option conservatives have left is submission or war.

> it would means they are racists, Islamophobic or homophobic.

Implying you aren't faggot. Nobody wants to talk to you. I suggest suicide.

>It was over when they took control of the education.
I agree. They are teaching us the problems we live in and how to fix them instead of teaching us how to fix ourselves and be a good person.

And another shill

They have increased their activity because they are afraid. We are getting to them. Ordinary white people all over America and Europe are waking up in numbers not seen since before WW2. Keep pushing back, don't lose heart. They may rig this current round of elections, but then our team will just bounce back even stronger and even angrier in the next elections.

We are gonna get them when it's gonna be too late. I feel like i'm gonna live my whole life in this lefties propaganda bullshit and it's scary.

I think it'll come to bloodshed within our lifetimes. If we lose we'll be dead and it won't matter anyway.

Don't lose hope. Europe is seeing serious increases in populist/nationalist ideals, and America is following the example.

Keep pushing, this is a war of attrition, and we're starting to win.

Stop acting like a bunch of self centered retards that come up with excuses everytime reality punches you right wing reactionaries in the face. You're ideology is shitty. You guys have proven time and time again you can't govern for shit.

i thought canadian were nice, eh

>It's just feels like everything is against us and there's nothing we can do anymore.

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Really glad you could correlect the recorder

$0.05 has been deposited into your "TRUMP: MAGA 8731234 account"

>another shill with a different ID
Ah, so that's how you're getting around bans, dynamic IPs. Cool

>Stop acting like a bunch of self centered retards that come up with excuses everytime reality punches you right wing reactionaries in the face

Reality that every major medias are biased as fuck and they push their narration because they are funding her campaign? BTW where is she?????????? NO NEWS ARE TALKING ABOUT HER BECAUSE SHE'S SAYING NOTHING AND READ A SCRIPT ALL DAY.
Just fucking ridding the wave and be elected in November. What a great leader!

I wonder what reality you are seeing that i'm not.

>not "we're boned"
>bottom of image has been retextured
Why do you shills use these edited versions of memes, instead of the original memes? The changes seem arbitrary.

Honest question.

$0.03 has been deposited into your "TRUMP: MAGA 8731538 account"

REASON FOR LESSER PAYMENT: Low energy response

Which is why the left needs to make facts up, slant stories, restrict free speech and transfer of information, right?

>You're ideology

They will overplay their hand.

I was just searching an image with these words. Who cares about the meme.

>CTR shill realizes he fucked up
>w-woops

Nice projection you crooked fuck

That's a lie, though. You get given and/or are instructed on those corrupted memes. Do you know why?

$0.03 has been deposited into your "TRUMP: MAGA 8731538 account"

$0.03 has been deposited into your "TRUMP: MAGA 8731234 account"

GORE WEBM'S

DUMP EM

I love how easily enraged shills are. Keep in mind most of these people are just ugly women.

tell me

Ummm we create our own? If people promise to migrate I'll code it.

No, I'm asking you. Are you allowed to know?

HERE COME DAT GOY

We need to start beating the leftists at their own game using the same tactics of shilling, psyops, mindgames, propaganda just like they do.

In meme warfare moral superiority does not matter. What matters is millitary might and meme millitary might.

Example: ISIS media is very active on twitter. Twitter keeps trying to stop it and bans ISIS linked accounts in the thousands every day. But that doesnt matter because ISIS keeps creating new ones literally every second. The meme warfare that happens every day under twitters arabic wing is pretty comfy.

They even gloat saying things like this is my 1235th account and i come back again and again.
We could start doing something similar to this. Use memes to put our message out. Surely we can do it better than ISIS. We beat the jews in their own game

We could start by crowdfunding a dedicated shill site where we crowdfund money and we pay shills that shill for us

>How can we recover from the left owning every single social media platforms

Mate, the entire mainstream media is owned by a few media corporations. The majority of news editorials are right wing - to the extent you don't even know what "left wing" even means.

Its a visible marker for getting paid to shill. If it looks like generic image #5353435 from some meme site, then their handlers will just tell them they are lying about doing their job. So they have to change/edit the memes in some way.

I'm not follow you. I don't even know about the real meme.

I am a white male and will happily assist the government in putting you down. That race shit is beyond stupid.

>I am a white male and will happily assist the government in putting you down.

Good goy

>you can't govern for shit
>Monarchy and capitalism most successful societies in history

by getting news from other outlets.

msm is already experiencing record lows regarding audience.

the journalists and philanthropists havent figured it out yet.

sad.

rare to see a leaf post which isn't complete garbage. Good job OP

Shhhhhhhh they don't want to know the truth. Remember that the main reason these fuckers hates the right is because THEY FEAR.

Good luck kike. I'll rape you and turn you into my bitch and put your faggot ass on hormones and have you locked in my basement to be used as a fuck toy