Barron "The Expert" Trump

Who should play him in the inevitable biokino?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/817183/Donald-Trump-European-Union-vows-work-US-states-Paris-climate-agreement
dw.com/en/us-states-form-climate-alliance-vow-to-uphold-paris-agreement/a-39123223
ft.com/content/27c5bad2-4895-11e7-919a-1e14ce4af89b
rferl.org/a/us-states-cities-business-vow-honor-paris-climate-deal/28526311.html
voanews.com/a/us-cities-states-businesses-back-climate-change/3885361.html
gasanature.com/china-eu-bypass-trump/
irishtimes.com/news/world/us/some-us-states-to-push-ahead-with-climate-policies-despite-trump-s-order-1.3028771
straitstimes.com/world/europe/eu-seeks-climate-allies-among-us-cities-states-says-eus-vp-maros-sefcovic
gasanature.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

expert at what?

incest

He's just The Expert

Cyber

Autism/

>11 years old
>as tall as his mom

Haha I bet he could hold her down against her will if he wanted to

w-what are they doing???

is he /ourguy/?

being tall af

How much of a bonus did Melania get the night Donald had hookers choke him and peg him until he limply squirted the decrepit deteriorated seed from his shriveled old leather dicklet into her lubed up vagina?

>that flailing
I bet he plays Roblox.

Why won't they just admit he's autistic? There's no shame in it. It might even gain them some sympathy points with the lefties.

Holy fuck what an autist lmao

was this when they announced Trump had won? Then this is a clear case of sleep deprivation, not autism

>t. autist

>Why won't they just admit he's autistic?
Because it doesn't need to be said
His father was how old when he was conceived?

More like Barron "The Autist" Trump.

getting in your head

Holy shit is he legitimately wearing autism shoes

damn trump colbert destroyed you

>10 year old acts like a 10 year old
>must be autism!

Listen gaylords, just because youre all autistic doesnt make you experts on autism.

thats none of your business

>against her will
>implying she doesn't harvest cummies every night
You don't think she ever lets trump near her pussy anymore do you?

>6ft tall at 10-years-old

Is...is he a super soldier?

No, user, you were not a normal 10 year old.

You'd think with all his daddy's cash he'd wear some expensive shit even at that age.

I got the feeling he'll grow up to be successful despite being borderline autistic.Most of the billionaire kids out there are spoiled to the bone at his age already but he just seems like a quiet kid just tryna fit in

Literally me.
Imagine if you're a kid and you're forced to go to all this shit while you really just want to explore that ocean temple in Minecraft you found the other day.

age is nothing but a number for dano.

he could play anyone.

>tfw you're alive at a time when the son of the most powerful man in the world probably collects rare Pepes.

kids wearing fucking new balances dude, what do you expect.

classic /ourguy/

is he /ouruncle/?

what

Finn Wolfhard. Not even memeing.

The president of the USA isn't the most powerful man in the world anymore. I mean half the US states completely ignore his verdicts on half the things he tries to get through and the EU just completely bypasses him on climate change to work with the states directly.

Check em

idiot

maybe you should stop getting your political news from reddit

New Balances are autism shoes, google it

Pusy

That makes no sense.

Agreed, only Sup Forums knows what's up.

>knowing which shoes those are
kys

they're not autism shoes but they are the virgin shoes

express.co.uk/news/politics/817183/Donald-Trump-European-Union-vows-work-US-states-Paris-climate-agreement

Cute af

>implying you don't know the nike logo

fuck off fake ass cool guy

>express.co.uk

>EU trolls Trump: Brussels plans big bash for US states rebelling against climate policy

Fidget spinners?

Newfag

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

Barron's a tall kid.

Long live the prince!!!!

I just linked the first link i encountered. Here:
dw.com/en/us-states-form-climate-alliance-vow-to-uphold-paris-agreement/a-39123223
ft.com/content/27c5bad2-4895-11e7-919a-1e14ce4af89b
rferl.org/a/us-states-cities-business-vow-honor-paris-climate-deal/28526311.html
voanews.com/a/us-cities-states-businesses-back-climate-change/3885361.html
gasanature.com/china-eu-bypass-trump/
irishtimes.com/news/world/us/some-us-states-to-push-ahead-with-climate-policies-despite-trump-s-order-1.3028771
straitstimes.com/world/europe/eu-seeks-climate-allies-among-us-cities-states-says-eus-vp-maros-sefcovic

That enough?

would you his boipucci tho

holy fuck. this is it. it's over. he really does have autism.

>gasanature.com
>Give A Shit About Nature

where have you been? Barron was diagnosed with autism years ago and Trump became a rabid anti-vaxxer right afterward.

The world is fucked up because people have such short memories and poor research skills.

Also, Jesse Eisenberg will play him in the biopic

Atleast we know why he's so obsessed with it. Melania probably forced him to inject Barron with these autism fluids.

Lets get real on this whole Paris Accord thing

That shit wasn't important. It was a new years resolution type deal with everyone TRYING to meet them with no plan of sanctions or other shit attached to it.

It was basically a "we will do better"
The only reason trump "left" them is because their meeting didn't go over well. It was basically just a big Fuck you to them. And this is their fuck you back.

Our political leaders are children. Trump isn't special in that he is childish. this proves it.

>reddit spacing

Are

You

Triggered?

The climate deal was an acknowledgement that there was a problem. Trump is too stupid to acknowledge this.

On top of that Trump is a 6 year old who only responds to people licking his balls, like they're doing in Saudi Arabia and Russia, so anytime some leader actually takes a firm position on something he doesn't agree with he throws a hissyfit.

I had never even heard of Donald Trump before this election. Yes, I'm American.

>autism shoes

Fucking retards is illegal m8.

I love Barron Trump more than everything in my life, I love him even more than myself, Barron Trump is everything for me, he is handsome!

Gotta say, I'd do him.

>The climate deal was an acknowledgement that there was a problem
Exactly what I am saying. Basically meaningless. Purely symbolical.
Only like three cuck countries even met their Paris Accord goals.
>he throws a hissyfit.
And their response doesn't count as a hissyfit? I am not saying Trump is great or anything. But he isn't any worth than all the other leaders.

You must be 18 to post on Sup Forums

someone post his drawings

Based pusy poster!

that kid looks like a chill dude.

>New Balance
>autism shoes

I've never owned NB but are there any other shoe companies that make shit in the US?

New Balance was the first running shoe designed specifically for women. Later, they pioneered walking shoes.

They feature wider soles for balance and comfort. Their target market is fat middle-aged women. And Barron Trump.

>Sup Forums - Reddit & Pol 2.0

Get the fuck away from me

More like Barron injected his autism fluids into her, amirite?

No. New Balance is the only company in the USA making shoes.

No, the hissyfits are being thrown by those that oppose him. It used to be if you disagreed with a president you'd do so with dignity and in a legal way. These days politicians just slander the shit out of him with no regard for facts or respect for the office. They are making videos mocking him while on the taxpayer's dime. If you cannot accept the will of the American people to have Trump as president then get the fuck out of office and become a professional protester because we shouldn't have to pay for this. I cannot wait until the midterms when Americans are going to say fuck off to these crooked liars and vote them out of office with such force it will wake them up to reality and maybe change a few opinions... or they could just move to Europe. Whichever.

So all those twitter rants never happend, then?

name a more iconic pair of kicks

>rants
Strong words.
They are for his followers and are his way how he keeps in contact with the american public.

He is tall as fuck for his age that's why this looks weird

Oh ya, libs dedicate their lives to those. Sorry, I forgot about that.

2012: Minneapolis production of Julius Caesar featuring a black Obama lookalike. No one complains. No companies pull sponsorships. No easily triggered snowflakes jump onto the stage in protest.

2017: Production of Julius Caesar featuring a white Trump lookalike. Right wing media screams in protest. The SAME companies that sponsored the 2012 version pull out. Loonies jump onto stage in protest.

Hmm ... which ones seem more like easily triggered snowflakes?

It just makes him hot!

It is the standard American dad sneaker

>that time in primary school where you didnt have shoes for PE so you went last minute shopping with mom to the bargain bin shoe store and couldnt only find a pair of these in your size
>that feeling of shame every time someone looked down at your "new" shoes

feelsbadman

>2017
>not paying $400 for a shoe featured by some kid who never played a game in the NBA

Can someone tell me when people started using just snowflake as an insult? Without the word "special" in front of it?
Its like libs are desperately trying to hurt the other side but they don't have the bite to actually use proper insults

God what a bunch of faggots.

>people are so mean against my Trumpie
Trump himself is all class of course

>naming specific occurrences of triggerings

do you really want to play this game, snowflake?