CTR SHILL CONFESSION

Hi Sup Forums I am a shill for CTR

I was a Bernie supporter but once it was obvious he couldn't win I put all my campaigning efforts into Clinton.

I saw a listing for volunteering for a grass roots organization and signed up. It was CTR and they told me to spam Sup Forums

I never been to Sup Forums before and I only heard of it in passing. Coming to Sup Forums is an experience maybe for the better.

I was told to make your typical threads really focusing on the Khan/Trump issue

But I started reading some other threads and I have to say, I think for the first time in my life I will be voting for a president with a R next to his name.

Clinton is so corrupt and I didn't know all her past work. Thanks Sup Forums for giving me the redpill (you guys say that right)

I will be leaving CTR now and maybe pick up shitposting for Trump. I'm already pretty burned out with CTR people.

My only advice is to ignore the shills and don't respond to them. Most of us are students with a lot of time on our hands.

-Good day

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0
sli.mg/iXqOgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
CTR shills are making this slide

How do I get a job as one, being paid to shillpost sounds fun

You're a good man I'm glad we opened your eyes. Thanks for telling the truth. Have a rare Pepe on the house.

Bump how much do they pay?

Is the pay good? :^)

K

nice proof faggot

I can't tell who is Jewing who any more

Skeptical, but if real thanks for your honesty. I hope seeing the corrupt establishment at work firsthand changes your opinion in future.

>proof

Then you disappear lad

correctrecord.org/contact/

I met up with people last fall on my campus that were into grassroots organization.

You meet people and other people in other groups. Someone offered me an intern position at CTR

My position was an intern. I was told to make Anti-Trump posts really focusing on the Khan issue. There was never any talk about payment. Maybe other shills get paid but I was baited into an internship

>I guess my letter of rec is gone too

Life as a polysci major :( I should transfer to STEM

I would get a job with ctr and just shill for trump all day

>Most of us are students with a lot of time on our hands.
Tell your old co workers get a fucking real job. Don't get a barbell dropped on you on the way home.

Post proof or fake garbage.
Also don't leave, an insider is VERY helpful.

Shitpost hard enough and Kek may bless you

fake and gay

>le wtf im a #trumpet now

friendly reminder to not feed (you)s to the shills
feed them only red pills

here is some easy listening (you) farming music
youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0

Gonna need some proof here

>he did it for free

Clearly a troll
Newfag won't use Extra flags addon

spread the word faggot

Guys getting his soul crushed for an unpaid internship (apparently). Break. Give it.

leak some e-mails or something dude

help expose this shit

Show some actual proof before you start spewing your shit.

Emails, etc.

Sounds pretty bullshit at this moment in time.

Tits or GTFO

0/10

OP has the state flags addon, its obvious he is not a new comer

>Not a leaf poster

Fake and gay

By providing intel he'll correct his record :^)

I don't know if this is real or not. I hope it is, though, because I've noticed a sharp increase in the amount of shilling on this site.

NICE TRY SHILL

>asking for Emails
He worked for Hillary Clinton, what the fuck do you expect?

>intern
o i am laffin

I want proof.

If this is real expose some inside info. Give us something to chew or better.

why not
Ive only been on pol since recently and I use it

Bumping

I use the flags because I have posted on Sup Forums before. I never went to Sup Forums

I won't send out too much information because I still want a letter of rec

Kek

>wrong side of history
>cohen

huh, really makes you think

>Cohen
That's just too good to be true.

Remove the censor on the names please and post caps of your inbox with the email receipt inside it please.

Thank you.

>a listing for volunteering for a grass roots organization
Volunteering? I thought this was paid work.

cuck

Oh, look.
Sup Forums was right, yet again.

You're asking for too much, his life is in danger

>spam them, they will realize they were wrong!
Do hilltards seriously think like this?

sli.mg/iXqOgY

Proof Hillary is coordinating with her Super PAC Correct the Record and violating election law. GET THIS SPREAD AROUND

>ITT: Sup Forumsbabbies take the bait hard believing that a shill would give oneself up

Counter Slide

Then he should leave the country and do a Snowden or Assange on it then shouldn't he?

If he's got the juicy stuff then you don't tease it, you give it. Give it all right now or fuck off, my prostate needs to be tingled correctly, therefore he is of no worth if he cannot do that.

Trash can with him and any other male that cannot please the prostate.

what does 'ctr' mean?

Ha this is what usually happens when a normie finds us, i bet tons of shills will turn traitor to the traitors. The lies are so obvious once presented.

I don't understand why so many Berniebros are supporting a Wall Street warmonger neocon like Hillary. She's pure black evil and will get Americans killed. What are you even thinking?

>Trumpfags will think this is real

BUMPERINO

Correct The Record.

I found her name and who she is, I just want a screen of his inbox and the other name. That's all.

Correct The Record

We have their emails, their lives are in danger. I suggest you quit NOW

I refuse to believe there are actual human beings this far stuck up their own ass.

This message feels off. It's way too short and is much too blunt. It feels too bare and as if it were aimed at people who aren't filled in. It feels like it was forged and written in such a way that we have nothing to decipher.

I'm pretty sure you are a fraud.

Can you post more info on them what firms hired you any body that they work with specifically
>we really need to set up a twitter hashtag to communicate better

Shill detected

>What are you even thinking?
There's your first mistake, you assume these people "think". They do not think unfortunately.

My apologies to you but the only solution to that problem is to put a bullet in each of their brains. It'll be good for your economy and for industry.

Therefore you will save America by doing this, you should do it.

>My only advice is to ignore the shills and don't respond to them. Most of us are students with a lot of time on our hands.

We're NEETs with even more time on our hands.

Sup Forums is always right. Never forget this.

“Signs and Symbols Rule the world, not rules and law” – Confucius

>Maybe other shills get paid but I was baited into an internship
Oh god. Only the leaders of the program are getting that sweet 1 million.

The actual shills are interns who do it 4 free!

This is the email they sent once I agreed to join

Like I said I want a letter of rec. There are probably shills out here that might know who I am. I don't want to danger my career

answer me this: How many ties does she have? who is she really working for? and what is her true objective?

SPREAD THIS: sli.mg/iXqOgY

Dry your hands on your shirt.

>not realizing that polisci is for getting a government job or writing bullshit books about politics

How is it that we share the same major?

You forgot to delete the date

>9000 hours in MSPaint
>randomnumbers.png

Now you're just being fucking lazy.

It clearly says "James Cohen" , so who then is Ellie Cohen?

Nice proof there sage

bamp-a-roni

sli.mg/iXqOgY

All true click the link

>It feels too bare and as if it were aimed at people who aren't filled in.

I'm an intern that works from home for CTR. They don't care about me really.

I send a small report of posts I made to a supervisor and hopefully they will like it. So when I ask for a letter of recommendation they will say I was loyal a hardworker .. etc

But CTR doesn't give a shit about me. I'm not paid just a volunteer. They need money for ads

How do they even know if you're doing you job?

What's to stop you from doing nothing and just saying every time you made a thread it got delete, and still getting all the intern perks

date is ok. Just wanted to show when I joined

i bet it's a fucking virus or some shit

post the email headers you fucking coward

It's a time stamp another intern recommended the 4chanX script thing. It makes posting so much easier

>Like I said I want a letter of rec.
You want a letter of recommendation from a company that is using underhanded tactics and utilizing idiots like you to carry out said tactics?

Are you sure you want a letter of rec from them?

Really do you? Do you have no moral compass or morality inside you at all? You think a career is more important than the safety and health of your nation and your nations people? You selfish, self centered cunt, remove all the redaction from that and post everything on here I don't care if your life is in danger or your career is at risk, use a fucking proxy, hide your name if you wish.

But you fucking leak that shit like you've just jugged down 10 beers and need a piss.

Okay? Okay. There's a good boy.

>career
Then you had better just walk away right now. Soon we will have all CTR records and be prosecuting you and your leaders for attempting to defraud the American people of their electoral rights. CTR is done, you just don't know it yet. Walk away.

I appreciate your honesty user.

>summoning autist to post advanced shill tactics

It's not thats an image hosting site it keeps getting deleted from imgur

>Are you sure you want a letter of rec from them?

I'm a polysci major so during summers between semesters I will try to work for local campaigns (I'm entering my Sophomore year soon so I still have some time)

If I want a better position than what I have now which is FREE LABOR I need a letter of rec saying I'm a good worker

>They need money for ads
You poor naive chump

Ads? Hahaha, the MASSIVE ad campaign is less than 1% of all money involved. The kind of money traded around here is for sinister shit.

Do you know how you got baited into an internship? Because the business and structure, organization, building etc exists for you to be tricked.

They slent MILLIONS OF DOLLARS creating a false reality stocked with human livestock. A functioning ecosystem of evil.

>Money for ads
LOL im fucking dying. Are you 19?

do you admit in public that you are a trump humping nazi and you hate all the chinks and blacks?

how man tyrants have you shot, patriot?

The term is polisci you 19 year old greenhorn

they only want free labor. a rec wont mean shit when they constantly replace positions with free labor. only those on top make the dough

>Sup Forums actually believes this
TOP KEK