If Trump wins, will the left ever let it go?

If Trump wins, will the left ever let it go?

Right after hearing the results, do you think liberals will storm Washington in untold numbers and never stop until he's impeached?

fpbp dontcha know

>If Trump wins

He won't even make it to November, the idiot.

If Trump loses we'll be stuck with "it was rigged! he was robbed!" for the next four years. I'm not really sure which form of bitching is worse.

Most of them don't even go out and vote, you think they're gonna go out and riot?

It very clearly is rigged you dumb nigger

Did you not see the Brexit aftermath?

duhh buhh guhhh

No because leftists actually support a working democracy

Thank you for Correcting the Record.™

Did they ever let it go when Bush was in office for 8 years?

Did WE ever let it go when Obama was in office for 8 years?

Are we all gonna keep acting like it's a brand-new phenomenon for people to argue and complain about politics?

I'm a liberal and a Bernie guy who's now supporting Clinton as the lesser evil, and honestly I just predict a lot of whining, just like with the W. years.

Honestly, I can't see anything radically new happening. Trump is surrounding himself with establishment Republicans, and I'm sure that's going to mean a pretty standard Republican administration. Trump will just be an effective populist face when the administration wants to do anything at all controversial, especially anything involving war, oil, or otherwise disruptive policies like embargoes on enemies.

The worst that will happen is a flood of crybaby high schoolers with political science degrees on Twitter and Facebook.

fuck all?

If Trump loses Clinton's going to appoint a progressive to the SCOTUS, overturn DC v. Heller, and attempt another AWB. This one might be permanent.

Nah... they'll sit back and see what happens. You might have organizations trying to keep their pocketbooks lined, like the BLM industrial complex.... but regular people will just sit back and see if Trump can actually fix anything.

>Bernie guy who's now supporting Clinton as the lesser evil
Go third party then? Why support someone that shits on Bernies ideals? He even dropped from democratic