My dad died a few hours ago. Which movie should I watch for this feel...

My dad died a few hours ago. Which movie should I watch for this feel? I don't mean a movie about fathers dying or something specifically sad or feel good. Just a movie you'd rec me right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yERildSsWxM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82223231/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay nigga from out of space

Grand Budapest Hotel. Sorry for your loss OP

Nebraska. It hits too close in my case.

Big Fish.
It will help.

Final destination

Lion's King

WASTED

F
I'd go for a drama, Closer is a favorite of mine.

The fifth element

Any Batman.

Transformers(2007)

Gonna recommend some kino right here

>dad dies
>first thing you do is go on Sup Forums and watch a movie

I'm sorry for your lost.

Pic related has nothing to do with a dying father but it made think a lot about mine.

The Fountain

what's he supposed to do? sit in a corner and cry all day?

go be with your family

The Edge is great dad-core movie

they just died m8

Tree of Life

Leave OP alone

problem child 2

>dad dies
>thinks about movies
Autistic

Be grateful that you got to spend all this time with him user. We all have to leave this planet someday
youtu.be/yERildSsWxM

Frequency (2000)

Guardians of the Galaxy, not even kidding

Dude, don't worry. You can just buy a new dad at the pet shop, like everyone else.

Thanks for the recs and kind words, anons.

My only family left is my mom. We spent the last few hours together and she's taking a nap right now.

Royal Tenenbaums

Are you fucking retarded ?

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2

>making OP watch a movie so bad it will make him want to kill himself and then maybe he'll be with his Dad again
madman

About Time is a pretty fire selection for that feel.

Underrated feelgoodkino

It's silly and retarded but so what, it cheered me up when I was sad

This.

Watch Royal Tenenbaums.

The Road

Bambi
The Lion King

If it's real sorry for your loss

>Big Fish.
/thread

That sucks nigga.

Watch a supercut of Alex Jones and the Turks on election night.

>she's taking a nap right now.
You should sneak in and spoon with her.

>booohooo my dad died feel sympathy for me
AHAHAHAHA IF HE RAISED A FAGLET LIKE YOU HE CLEARLY DESERVED IT

Then you've never been really sad, brainlet normie scum

>out of space
im actually laughing

sucks to be you, my dad is still alive

Life Aquatic

Sorry for your loss OP

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM

You've clearly never lost a loved one user. Using something like a movie to drown it all out is very helpful

The place beyond the pines

>I-I know what true sadness is, look I'm special!

that kid has the right idea

sausage party

tree of life

>tfw haven't talked to my dad in over 10 years after he got arrested for charging me with a knife

sorry about ur dad user, hopefully you guys were close and the time you spent together was merry

pootie tang

Big Fish

Enjoy

your dad tried to stab you?

having a small family, lol soon you'll have no family

Yeah he literally just said that fucking retard

>arrested for charging me with a knife
nah, he should have said "... charging AT me..."
instead of "charging me"

maybe his dad planted evidence on his ass

family is overrated. everyone in my family is an apathetic inactive fatty who watch tv or play games all day. I wish germany had won

>having a shitty family

That's the thing though, I can't choose or even change them. Family is overrated, having close friends is better.

dear Zachary
succumb to your sadness, drown in it

DELET THIS YOU INSENSITIVE FUCKER!

>he feels emotions
you're more of a brainlet than you think

How about you spend time with your family instead of watching a movie.

This is a great recommendation here:
Very sorry for your loss, user.

Sorry for your loss user, its a horrible thing to go through

Watch Castaway on the Moon. Not relevant to the situation, but its a lovely Korean film.

>Wah my family watches TV all day

You're on a TV forum you dolt

>My dad died a few hours ago.
did he drop any good loot?

boo

Sory or your lost, user.
god bless you, you need to do something.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82223231/

Why are you doing this?

train to busan

rip

The Tree of Life

Are you white by any chance?

Magnolia

Sorry for your loss.

Get high on something? when you watch and you'll feel better and it will make any movie viewing better, sorry about your dad RIP, I still remember being told mine was dead feels like it was yesterday even though it's been awhile.

Sorry bro... Maybe something like Half-Baked? Stupid, funny and requires no thinking- fucking tripled-checked!

DID THE ASS CANCER FINALLY KILLED THAT FAGGOT?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

When my dad died I came back home after the funeral and played Wild Arms 4 on PS2. It was such a shitty game and I hated every second of it.

Then I slept and watched some TV.

What else would you do?

Sorry, it was Wild Arms 5. 4 was even worse.

watch Melancholia, it has this depressing mood you'll feel right at home

jacobs ladder

into the wild

Abbey ree

giv raccoon gf

magnolia
the comedy

I dont have any film sugesstion user but i hope everything works out

This made me lol

When mine died I can tell you nothing could help me, movies, video games etc, the only thing that helped was getting out and hanging with friends and focusing more on my job, then as the weeks passed by everything came very close to normal.

i recommend watching a tv show instead of movie. the binge factor will let you forget about your problems

i recommend orange is the new black. It basically wont revolve any feelings you;re feeling and will let you escape and also fap a few times

Happiness