Will Americans ever stop treating soldiers like they're saints...

Will Americans ever stop treating soldiers like they're saints? Being a gold star family doesn't make you any smarter or respectable. A soldier is respectable yes, but American soldiers are killing indigenous people ABROAD. They're useless cowards. Most people in the military are uneducated swines with a nigger IQ.
Fuck the USA, fuck the military, fuck CPT Khan, fuck you Khan family, and fuck YOU, USA.

Oy vey dose poor sand nigger childrens. If you want the evil people to stop killing them we can let them come to your country, goy.

I literally can't form my own opinion, and let my feelings run loose when I see videos on facebook, so yeah, fuck American soldiers. They should not involve themselves in other people's conflicts, even tho they'll get assfucked by Isis, Taliban, etc.

*world a better world

But killing sandnigger children who would probably grow up to become terrorists IS making America better

Will nedderlanders ever stop worshipping stinky, smelly arabs?

Nope, never

>Veteran worship has only been a thing since 9/11, and is rapidly dying down with decreased american involvement in the ME
>WHEN WILL AMERICA EVER LET GO OF THEIR ETERNAL CULT OF SOLDIER-SAINTS SUCH BIG FAT RETARDS I HATE USA FUCK YOU USA

Fuck off ahmed.

Forget it, non Anglos are subhumans

>soldiers of any nation
>killing foreigners
>this is a bad thing
oy vey, it's another shoah!!

I'm VERY happy the British killed almost all your ancestors where I live and it's no longer called New Amsterdam.

But you already do.

I can't wait until the veterans take control.

more like Niggerlands LMAO

Can't hide behind that flag ahmed, we know it's you.

Yes, please, focus on all the videos were civilians were accidentally killed.
And ignore all the videos of soldiers protecting civilians and putting their lives on the line to save them.
War isn't easy Achmed, civilian casualties happen and it usually haunts whoever's responsible.
How brainwashed by goatfuckers do you have to be to believe that American soldiers kill civilians on purpose.
If this was actually the case NATO would have ejected us long ago.

hey at least my country isn't 48% white
gtfo tyrone

Serious question:
Is there really any need for USA to be meddling in Middle East's affais?

It's so weird

In most cultures soldiers were/are considered violent low IQ trash below civilians

Oil.

And we'll probably have to carpet bomb ISIS.
But once they're ashes ideally we'll stop wasting money
But I won't be surprised if Trump tries to sell that we have to keep troops there.

children or not you're not helping. out of my ass i would say all the wars you'd be involved in in the past 200 years totaled around 150 millions casualties. so what the fuck were you preventing to happen? MORE deaths? i can seriously not believe that
just look how you failed in the mid east. you brought us europeans into it too. and being closer to the middle east, ISIS is bombing US

> 10 inevitable killer muslims

It is when no other country does.

But
1. USA does produce oil
2. Wouldn't it be cheaper to develop alternative energy sources, than sustaining a war for more than 10 years?

This aint vietnam bro. I served 2 15 month tours and 1 12 month tour in afghanistan, as an infantryman and never saw anyine kill a civilian intentionally. There were 3 instances where members of my unit shot someone who was unarmed.

1) On my first deployment, a local national ran up to our patrol and attempted to take a gun from one of the soldiers. The soldier attempted to push him off but was apparently a pussy and couldnt. It began to look like the local had gained control of the firearm and he was put down with a quick and clean shot from another soldier. Could it have been taken care of without deadly force? 99% probably, but he put his life up for grabs when he attempted to grab that machine gun. I wouldn't do it the same way over but it happened fast.

2) on my second deployment an enemy combatant wielding an ak jumped from behind a building holding a small child. Agood buddy of mine had no other choice vbut to open fire. The child and the enemy were killed. My friend is still quite bothered by this and it lead to his discharge from the military.

3) also on my second deployment. Some idiot was rolling through town with his m249 charged. It is an open bolt weapon, meaning everytime that bolt goes forward it will fire a round. The gun jumped the plate and shot off a round, which hit a local national in the side of the head. He was given medical treatment but obviously died shortly after he was airlifted out. Battalion SOP was to patrol with rounds on the feed tray but weapon not charged for machine gunners, so he got FRIED. They put him on trial for MURDER. It was reduced to "endangering civilians in a warzone" and he was busted from sgt to pfc and dishonorably discharged from the military with a loss of almost all his benefits. He is still unemployed.

there were a few isolated incidents, and you still hear about the occasional bomb gone wrong or whatever, but US soldiers dont run around killing civilians.

Sure sure...
It's always easier to blame US soldier huh?
Sometimes you have to make sacrifices in order to keep the world from dangerous sets of ideas...
And if you could blame the US army, you could tell how stupid it was to actually get rid of Saddam Hussein..

Once again ahmed, these are called collateral damages.

ghostbin.
com/
paste/
t9k7j

Spread it

Just kidding, we're not actually even getting oil from there.

I wish we were but Obama and Bush both think we need "stabilize" the regions because they think the US military is the world police force.

If we could actually turn a profit by setting up military bases strictly to protect oil extraction I would be happy we were there.
But we're not.
We're just wasting more and more money.

Because they are.

"A soldier is a man that failed at everything else"

Armies are always made up of insecure dumbasses who can be easily brainwashed.

Tyrone is a French name though. Try again.

Where is that quote from?

Why do you hate America

>American soldiers are killing indigenous people ABROAD

Then maybe the Islamists shouldn't have attacked America.

Us Europeans should do the same. Teach them that for every dead European, thousand of theirs die.
They'll either stop or get wiped out. Either way, fair enough outcome.

It's also a place in Ireland.

>brought us Europeans into it
Idk if you realize how anything works.
NATO told you to go there.
We didn't do anything.
NATO keeps us there as well but we're more willing than most to stay there.

But Enjoy your Muslim brainwashing.

Let me give you a clue.
Human beings are generally good natured.
There is not a single soldier in the US army that wants to kill children.
That is not the motivation.
How stupid do you have to be to believe we're spending millions of dollars to go shoot children?
We could have nuked the towel heads and saved trillions of dollars and killed way more children than we're doing.
How about you actually use that lump on your shoulders and try to understand things instead of just jumping to the simplest conclusion
>durrr civilian casualties include children
>duuuuhhh THEY BE KILLIN CHILDREN ON PURPOSE
and as to your
>treating them like saints
I was in the military and no one even treated me to lunch, let alone care who I was or what I was doing.
Not that I wanted them to.

It's an old saw, but about farmers not soldiers.

Ireland is full of the degenerate aftermath of countless invasions, occupations and the rape associated with it. Don't speak of Ireland as anything worth relating to or speaking of. It's essentially an entire country of backwoods hucklebucks.

>so yeah, fuck American soldiers. They should not involve themselves in other people's conflicts

Yeah, it is totally the soldier's fault they were sent off to Iraq/Syria because the government thought it was a good idea.

Fucking dumb shit.

here, here

Don't mess with the hyperpower.

Soldiers do what they are ordered

Vietnam was /fa/

t. cuck who failed basic training

i didn't say a word about civilians

Gotta love the commercials for the army user its hilariously bad they try to make it look like you will be a hero,after 4 years you will be insane traumatized and poor if you go into war and no one will care about you after 1 week when you come home its sad really the u.s could just their aircraft's for once instead of deploying people only to keep getting killed their are far more better tactics for sure but i guess having alot of u.s soilders die is better?

We can't just bomb everything, because the terrorists like to hide out in hospitals and mosques and bombing those would be a war crime.

didnt talk about children

>Checks flag
lol dutchbat..

Do you think your country would be as well off as it is without international tourism? ESPECIALLY the American weed-head tourism? A MILLION Americans a year go to your shithole of a country to smell tulips, look at windmills and get high. What else is there to do in the Nederlands?

I think you're just mad about about a Chad soldier from the USAG Schinnen Army Base In Schinnen bullying you and fucking your woman. That's what I think.