Get married user

>get married user
>preserve the white race user
>have lots of kids user

My wife has ballooned and whenever I tried to discuss this with her we just end up fighting. She doesn't work and we're only in our late 20s. I can't see myself being stuck with a whale for like 50+ more years. Don't fall for the meme being pushed on here.

you didn't know she had a weak-willed personality while dating her before marriage? the only person you have to blame is yourself, faggot. now pay the price.

She's a vegetarian user, after our third kid she just exploded. She just eats a lot of fucking sugar.

Dump her. You already did your part by having kids. Your sons will become beta if they learn from you to just accept a fat disgusting wife

CAN'T WAKE UP

Women get fat its what they do, its like how men bald.

How fat are you OP? Unless you are a fit as fuck Adonis, I would suggest you check your ego.

>tfw kissless virgin
>tfw will never have to worry about this shit

just leave her then. if she gets fat before even having kids its only going to get worse.

You can control your weight easily, but not your hair growth.

Sounds like it's time for you to start looking for a side-gf to handle it all. Either that or you work out and try to lead by example.

Sounds like you got yourself a shit-tier woman.

Time to cheat on the bitch or get the fuck out of the relationshit and go mgtow.

I got to the gym couple of times a week. She has a membership too. She used to go all the time with me. She hasn't in like 2 years and I'm still paying for it in hopes that she might use.

Comfy, ain't it?

>be married to "le good woman"
>waifu starts getting chunky
>non-stop bitching
>sex just stops
>she's boring as fuck outside my hobbies
>no kids yet

Should I just bail? I wanna kill myself

no

How old are you and your wife? I'd get out before having kids because it will only get worse. I don't know/care about your personal financial situation but obviously that complicates it too if she gets half your shit.

Ultimatum? Not sure if it'll work, but you could ultimatum her.

Sit her down like a man and tell her shes hurting herself and you and your children

If she doesn't listen to reason throw her away, not worth it

Well op i guess she figures with 3 kids shes set for life. Either you deal with her fat ass or divorce and get raped in child support. So, another option feed her even worse have her grow into giga fatty. Then she will die young at least. I dunno any other option, as if shes not willing to change..

Ok another option, make friends with couples with non fat wives, might make her jealous.. otherwise i dunno.

Does she suck your dick and give you chubby wife handjobs?

>women
Your first mistake, user.

Meanwhile I'll play games and cuddle with my cute slender bf. He really likes being the "girlfriend" too, can't get enough of the D.

gay master race reporting in.
>2 incomes
>rich as fuck
>no kids
>life is good

>tfw in a relationship with a girl who has borderline
>one second she's the happiest girl ever, in the next she wants to kill herself
All it takes is one wrong word out of me and she's crying in the bathroom over nothing.

Can't fucking do this

>going into relationship with a schitzo, and not at least training her

28 (me) and 25 (her)

We don't share anything yet even though she's been nagging me to, and we just rent for now

Yea, I think now would be a good time to jump ship. She's not the same person I fell in love with.

There's a little girl 17 (relax, it's legal here) who has a crush on me, should I just atomic nuke the whole situation by cheating too? Do I need a lawyer?

Go fuck yourself shill

>autism

We're discussing the politically incorrect subject of divorce

You shall not spam

Goddamn what is with all the spam.

Good, you're still young. Talk to a lawyer before doing anything just to make sure. DON'T start sharing accounts. I wouldn't start cheating until you've started a divorce process. Don't give any courts anything to be sympathetic about.

Every dumb motherfucker like you gets burned down the line.

>uuh uhhh MUH GIRL IS DIFFERENT
said every divorce-raped dumbass drinking himself to death under a bridge

Try to fix her before throwing you away.

Have a talk about how you both could improve and get better.

If you have kids dont divorce

How much do you fucking weigh op? If you are a fatass don't expect your otherhalf to get in shape.

True

>Try to fix her before throwing you away.
Why? The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. People don't change, they get better at masking their nature.

This

Melt the ice, pay the price

Can I get some (you)s too?