How did the Trump supporters lose control of the board so fast...

How did the Trump supporters lose control of the board so fast? It seems to mirror the campaigns national implosion and impotence

Other urls found in this thread:

hulu.com/watch/276473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>paying people who do it for free

that's how

Report and hide shill threads. Sage goes in all fields.

BUT BYT MY SILENT MAJORITY

Damn, those are some comfy presidential shorts.

this is a board full of trolls trolling trolls. If too many people are pro anything, Sup Forums is going to turn against them.

>believes we actually like trump

Bill really enjoyed being president. You never see Obama or Bush do that, Bill was beloved because he went out jogging all the time but got some Big Macs like normal people. How would just tell his Secret Service he was having a Mac attack and they would swoop in and grab one.
hulu.com/watch/276473

Poor Poor Tipper Gore.

I stopped coming here when the Trumpcucks from Reddit started invading and acted like this was their board. Now that they're starting to realize what an incompetent failure of a candidate Trump is, coming here is actually bearable again. I just hope they realize that they're responsible for Shillary's inevitable landslide win. Literally any of the other candidates would have curb stomped her with how unpopular and corrupt she is.

its even funnier that america let a troll candidate reach such heights and dominate the national discourse for a year.

Even funnier that Shillary is spending campaign money to fight trolls. I dont know whether i should laugh hysterically or be depressed.

The matrix is so vulnerable to the very thing that gives it power

Trump people were a lost cause from the start.
Democrats had one chance to not make a mockery out of their party and they completely fucking failed with Hillarys nomination.

Clinton people are no better than Trump people.

/thread

I do wonder just how much she's going to have to spend to undo the efforts of a horde of neckbearded NEETs.

How did Bill get aids from whores and Hillary get tounge cancer and a brain parasite from whores.

Shillary went on a spending binge to hire more shills.

Dems wanted Trump to get the nomination cause it was a guaranteed victory for Hillary. Pretty much every other candidate would have soared in ratings after Hillary scandals. But Trump? nah. He doesn't even really want to be president. He, like a ton of other conservashits, was just going through the motions to sell his wears and drum up free advertising.

Reminder: Gore won in 2000.

so, you're saying all the early on shillling for Trump were actually paid shills to ensure a Hillary victory? You dont say?

Damn his dick must be tiny to ever go out in something like this
seriosly wtf

You did it Bill!

>implying they lost anything

Demoralization thread

We aren't on a payroll, they're paid to flood this board.

Saged

Liberals can't stand up to the Federal Reserve or wage slavery for poor brown immigrants.

Trump never pretended that he would stand up to exploitation but Liberals are always saying that they will stand up for the rights of the "little people."

End the Fed and all Central Banks! Expose the Money Printing Advantage.

(This is how you screw up a white Liberal who hates white males.)

SAGE

The CuntRecord people don't have the autistic staying power we do. In a week we'll still be here and the few shills that remain will probably need barrels of whatever meds they're using to keep Hillary from randomly shrieking at people and slapping Bill around.

You have to understand that Sup Forums is literally a satire circlejerk timesink board where sheep come to dance to the tune of their more experienced masters. Yet ironically, the masters are as powerless to destiny as the sheep are.

It's quite entertaining to see the Trumplets think they have any control over the flow of time and reality. You can't stop a forest fire with a bucket. Dumb Donald is done. Honestly I would be surprised if he even made it to the debates at all. #ImWithHer

Sage

lol

Counter bump

Trump is BTFO'ing himself

Every republican is turning on him a week after they endorsed him

Reminder. Benjamin Harrison won the same way George W. Bush won.

the adults are still at work