Mfw a reporter tried to trick me

>mfw a reporter tried to trick me

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/16/business/media/critical-test-looms-for-megyn-kelly-and-the-network-that-bet-on-her.html
youtu.be/dz0Pg6EcDEY
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
youtube.com/watch?v=LkpNO675Beg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST

Me in the reflection of those sunglasses

you just know

Her nose freaks me out

Would still bang

When is the interview airing

I want to hug Megyn Kelly!

Tomorrow. But Jones leaked the entire interview, that he secretly recorded, on his website last night.

Supposedly this sunday on MSNBC but AJ is gonna air the full interview at some point. I don't remember if he said sunday or monday but it should be some time next week.

Wait so it's already on YT?

What's her foot game like, anons?

controlled opposition really is the greatest weapon ever invented

>tfw she thought she could trick a humble water filter salesman

Women are fucking retarded.

are aviators still cool? I think wayfarers are the new "in" style but I've never been a fan

they look cute together

They're nice but don't look good on everyone imo. Can't quite put my finger on it though

Pretty good.

Pretty good photo

Haha, wow she got btfo

>nytimes.com/2017/06/16/business/media/critical-test-looms-for-megyn-kelly-and-the-network-that-bet-on-her.html

>Alex Jones, the conspiracy-monger and influential voice of the so-called alt-right, a far-right, white nationalist movement

wat

so is Alex Jones an ALT RIGHT PUSSY?

help

I don't get it.
What's the big deal if she didn't try to edit it to make him look stupid?

That wasn't the interview it was just a recorded phone conversation about the interview and her being fake as fuck

Alex Jones here, AMA

What did you mean by this?
youtu.be/dz0Pg6EcDEY

He was drunk

He also said he secretly recorded the entire interview as well and will release it tonight before it airs tomorrow.

Can he do that? Doesn't NBC own the rights to show that or something?

PUSY

Cunny or Feet?

Did he just admit to manslaughter/murder, and being gang raped and pimped in prison, in the span of 30 seconds?

he fucked her didnt he?

how did she trick him exactly?

She TRIED to trick him into saying she would be fair and then doing a hit piece.

buy his filters

>top 10 anime romances

Megyn Kelly is such a milf

But which one is the reporter, and which one is the fake?

Based pusy poster.

If Alex Jones is an act, isn't it a bit worrying that the president of the United States takes him at face value and considers him worth listening to?

Megyn Kelly is hot btw

He made his own recording of it, they have the rights to their recording

>isn't it a bit worrying that the president of the United States...
the answer is yes on all counts. It is all quite worrying.

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
>That part as 3:30 with Ana
It makes me feel funny inside

Did he bend her over his knee like he said he would?

Not really because Trump is just an act, too. I believe professional wrestlers call it kayfabe.

>Catalog
learned a new word dope.

Whatever makes you sleep at night

>tfw even Roger Stone is grossed out by you

>ywn cummy inside Lean McAdoo's tummy
Why even live?

Ironic isn't it. Cenk backed Hillary and ended up melting down and crying on camera and has steadily faded into obscurity and became virtually unknown except as a fat cry-baby joke.

Meanwhile Alex Jones is doing a primetime interview with Megyn Kelly, has the ear of the president of the united states, and infowars reaches 3.5 billion people.

He could deny the armenian genocide, but not the genocide of his own show.

>and infowars reaches 3.5 billion people.

I think he means how many people have access to the Internet, but I'm not sure.

Reading this article it sounds like people are forcing NBC to edit the interview so it shits all over Jones, or not air it all together.

It's a 45 minute broadcast right? They likely recorded 3-5 hours of material.

Pretty sure they're being forced by how time works to edit the interview.

it's because he's redpilled on the interdimensional vampires

Read the article. Sandy Hook people are livid.

Who the fuck cares about them?

And they should be. He's a histrionic shit talker challenging the fact that their kids are fucking dead for attention. He doesn't deserve the mainstream attention and promotion. He's a snake oil salesman and a sociopath.

Alex Jones believes sandy hook was real tho

>le snakeoil
Really? Look at the ingredients in his products and understand how they work and what they do, then say that again.

You also forgot that alex jones is a literal white nationalist alt right leader.

you should watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=LkpNO675Beg&feature=youtu.be

I love how he's all of a sudden just your average journalist and dindu nuffin

They don't know that, because the MSM frames it like he doesn't

her head looks too big for her body

Take all this shit over to Sup Forums

Are you stupid? How is it like that at all?

>Really? Look at the ingredients in his products and understand how they work and what they do, then say that again.
ok. It's snake oil lol.
>You also forgot that alex jones is a literal white nationalist alt right leader.
Yeah I know. white nationalists and alt right types are drawn to snake oil salesmen and the sociopaths that are willing to lie to them and tell them what they want to hear. What a weird coincidence that the admitted "showman" that openly acknowledges having lied to his audience to rouse the rabble so sell shit would be an "alt right leader."

Game show hosts and snake oil salesmen. The best and brightest colored.

Isn't he backpedaling like crazy now that's he's become more mainstream?

Really? Which one and how?

If you honestly think alex jones is a white nationalist or alt right youre a dumbass and should kys.

When did he admit to lying to his audience? You sound brainwashed by msm bs. And of course hes a showman, all his supporters already know this.

Not at all. What does backpedaling have to do with being an average journalist who dindu nuffin? Walk us through your retard thought process

How long have you known about Alex Jones?

INFOWARS.COM

People are always asking, did I know about Alex Jones.

It's a tv interview, by a television journalist.

Checkmate.

>Really? Which one and how?
What are you asking? Which snake oil and how doesn't it work? He sells a lot of shit. Like he sells fucking nose spray for $22 and calls it some paranoid shit and it's a "best seller?". At best it would work exactly like shit you can get for 1/5th the price. At worst it's unregulated shit being hocked by a conspiracy theorist. Diet pills are speed. "Brain pills" are a lie. Why don't you spend $60 on some Super Male Vitality and let us know how your dick is doing?
>If you honestly think alex jones is a white nationalist or alt right youre a dumbass and should kys.
I was responding to an Alex Jones supporter that fucking said that you dip. And he unambiguously is an alt-right messaging strategist don't be fucking stupid.
>When did he admit to lying to his audience?
y2k. On Rogan.
>You sound brainwashed by msm bs.
You sound brainwashed by a cult leader type.
>And of course hes a showman, all his supporters already know this.
Yeah but do they know his beliefs are part of the act too? It was all always a means to success for him.

Are any Ben Garrison cartoons real anymore?