Japanese Government Shifts Further Toward Authoritarianism And Militarism

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-03/japanese-government-shifts-further-toward-authoritarianism-and-militarism

noice.

inb4 english teaching weebs

Nice

nice

Cool. To the actual chinks here and not the English teachers, good luck!

Hope your country does well.

That image in the op... It- it cant be!?

> by Tyler Durden

With nork getting weirder by the minute, it's expected. I'm looking forward to the mechas and war AI robots.

Invasion of China when?

I guess with China staring to breath down their necks, they don't have many options.

Soon

oh shit

Good.

Faggot. China is obviously the aggressor now, making bullshit claims to the entire Pacific Ocean. Japan should go nuclear and BTFO China by blockading their little coral flotilla secret base near senkaku islands. Japs are good boys and play ball. Chinks are envious little faggots that just learned how to read and use knives.

>In case you aren’t up to speed on your Japanese history, the nation’s post WWII Constitution prohibits military action unless it’s in self-defense. Clearly a sensible approach, which is why the current Japanese government, led by the demonstrably insane and incompetent Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, wants to get rid of it.
Oh he mad.

GAS THE GOOKS
RICE WAR NOW

Japan YES

Good for them. Maybe it will catch on.

>my constitution

Gate anime season 3 confirmed?

He's mad as fuck.

I fully support the militarization of the Japanese as long as they remain staunch allies with the USA

>zerohedge
Wow, so are they going to invade while the DOW is headed to 0? Crazy!

And that's bad.... how? They protect their people at least, not like cucked germany or cucked USA.

What do you mean? The world is slowly pulling back from globalism. Russia, Turkey, Japan, Philippines, parts of Europe, the US, etc. China is huge but they are heavily controlled/manipulated so they don't count.

Good, maybe Japan can pick up some slack.

noboby cairs lol drumpf vs killery :DDDDD

Properly motivated the nips could raise an army this afternoon. It's their culture to submit to higher authority and be very organized. I'd bet they could have a 1 million man army in a month if they believed.

Japan! YES!!!

Japan needs to get ready to invade North Korea, they are getting restless, it is just a matter of time before he decides to try and take South Korea back.

I would rather have a strong Japan near a strong South Korea to deal with this problem before it spreads into a global conflict.

They go to war and put their declining population in a grinder then they probably will be forced to open borders to immigrants. I'm not against Japan having a military allied with us but their population is something to keep in mind man.

>They go to war and put their declining population in a grinder then they probably will be forced to open borders to immigrants. I'm not against Japan having a military allied with us but their population is something to keep in mind man.
We would back them up with the manpower they need.

In under a month we can send 50 million shitskins to serve as frontline infantry.

Fuck yeah (as long as they don't try a pearl harbor 2: fuck you gaijin boogaloo) I'd love to see Japan go all feudal on the shitskins and norks when they get all uppity