The Last Airbender 2 Officially In Production

creators.co/posts/3976356

Guys it's happening (Posted by Shyamalan himself)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/09/09/exclusive-m-night-shyamalan-to-make-another-thriller-before-the-last-airbender-2-5381979/
youtube.com/watch?v=agusDATduWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can it be The Last Airbender 2 when there hasn't even been a 1?

Where have you been?

Man the studio sure wants to burn money, don't they?

Aren't several of the cast to old now?

Hell, does the kid who played Aang still look the same and does he even still act?

Like people still give a shit after Korra and bryke personally raping the lore to death themselves.

But they fucking lost money on the original, and it was hated by pretty much everyone! Why the fuck are they making a sequel?

At least make it a LoK movie, it's going to be garbage anyway but at least they'll have to hire a fit brown girl.

This is clearly fake... It's been six years they would have to recast the entire cast. It's be an even bigger failure than the first

They want to lose money this badly?

This. It also would potentially have fit brown girl make out on screen with a girl.

How do you think they'd fuck up the pronouncing of Korra?

Coh-rah?

Nope, it's real. The plan was always to make another horror film before TLA2
metro.co.uk/2015/09/09/exclusive-m-night-shyamalan-to-make-another-thriller-before-the-last-airbender-2-5381979/

That's dumb. Nobody liked the 1st one and that was back when the show still had a fanbase.
In 2018? Nobody outside of some internet niches is even going to give it a watch.

I mean it's a sequel to a movie nobody likes, which adapts a franchise that almost nobody cares about anymore and isn't even that good to begin with.
Even if the movie ends up for some reason being good, it will still bomb.

it has to be fake...somehow, i don't know how valid that source is

not only are the ages all wrong now, but also everyone hated the first one, there is NO WAY they would shyamalan let do another one, even if he had been forced to change his original script.
It's all kinds of wrong

and that is coming from someone who wanted him to finish the trilogy because i hate leaving things unfinished

Yes, I'm certain Shaymalan would announce the production of a big-budget movie sequel on some website no one's ever heard of in the only post ever attributed to his account on said website. That's totally how these things are done in Hollywood.

This doesn't seem like a proper announcement at all

So we're just at the point now where quality doesn't mean anything anymore huh? The film flopped and was both a disaster in terms of critical and audience reception, yet they're letting the same guy make the keep control?

I'm calling bullshit on him. tLA is what solidified the death of career, and it's one of the worst big budget summer movies in over a decade. I seriously won't believe it until I see set pictures.

>READY TO APPLY?
>We're looking for originality, quality and a true fan voice from our Verified Creators. To apply as a new Creator, you will need to complete our Creators Academy course, which is a self-paced online writing course comprised of 10 assignments. Your application will be reviewed based on each of these assignments.

>If you are an established Creator with over 150,000 views and 20 posts - you may apply by reading each lesson in the Academy Course and submitting 2 new posts based on your understanding of the resources provided.

>You must be over 16 and have access to a PayPal account in order to apply. If you're accepted, you will be able to join the Verified Program and assigned a friendly mentor to help you get started. Take the first step today!

I see you passed your Creators Academy course OP.

Jesus christ this is pathetic.

Please let this be fake for the love of God.

ATLA is officially the new Star Wars

ATLA wishes.

Don't get your hopes up. Look at who they got for Katara.

This is fake

I think he's making a joke about how the first movie wasn't anything like the show

god has abandoned us and now we must dance the dance of heathen gods

JUST

pls be fake
pls be fake
pls be fake
pls be fake

I will plot to kill M night if he is seriously pulling another stunt like this

I watched all of the original series with my siblings
We all went to see Last Air Bender together
It is the only movie we all felt we could walk out of, but didnt
Years later I bought it on DVD for a dollar just so we could shit on it again
And now they are making a sequel, how do you squeeze out a turd this bad and then get greenlit for another?

WHY?

This is clearly fake

C'mon people. I haven't been on Sup Forums very long, but even I can tell that creators.co is full of nothing but autistic fuckers writing out their delusions.

Cowrayy

youtube.com/watch?v=agusDATduWQ
>yfw we see this animated

As if anyone would care if the child actors from the first film were replaced

I just did.

I do all the time, I constantly make out with my gf in front of the mirror.
Heh, she always gets a bit playful.

fug

Fake as fuck. Sadly. It would be amusing to see Sup Forums shit itself in anger... again

Fake as fuck. Why would Shyamalan announce it himself on some literally what website?

Or the joke is the denial of the first movie ever existing

fuck off the only place that bitches are you idiots

They need to recast people and Do it right this time. Regardless why another movie when the first movie was a collsal failure.

>428 replies and 72 images omitted. Click here to view.

OH GOD NO

GOD MERCY NO