Why don't Arabs terrorize Germany like they did to France?

Why don't Arabs terrorize Germany like they did to France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjr4h_mvXJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are. Rape is out of control there. It is against the law to talk about it.

France understands this, and they're going to start censoring terrorist attacks too.

Now that's a good meme

Where you alive last week? Literally last week.

People stoped to care about rape because its almost daily

Shits been happening all over the place, and not only recently. A lot of incidents are not reported out of fear. When they do only the big stuff gets to the media. For example that old woman who got raped and got into the mainstream media cause germany was on a roll with happenings. if it would have happened before paris attacks it wouldnt have gotten attention at all. Basically you will only see events in media that they either want you to see, or have had enough coverage on other media they dont control so they have to go with the flow.

These are retarded, as Germany of today is full of faggots that think current situation is good. When pendulum swings and they realize the fuckup they made they're just going to emigrate instead of going Nazi.

they pick on France because they are still salty over Tours.

> Rape is out of control there
lol.

they literally just did the biggest change of sexual attack laws ever- even just being part of a group of people who harasses women like it happened in some cities last new year's eve is now grounds for instant action, probably at least going in with attack dogs.

Police all over the country is getting more money, too, and contrary to Mercia, we actually like our cops.
yes tovaresh, you are of course right. only true russian alpha male putin can save us now

Wouldnt say this. Germans tell you they are hating immigration, but dont tell in public.
And there are people im a little bit shocked they do..

don't you have some debts to pay off
it was reported, wasn't it?

anyways, am Deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen. Everyone else truly seems subhuman, outside maybe some of America, which is probably caused by them being of German origin

Finland is one of least debt driven countries in EU though. It's just couple bad years and we adapted too slow to Russian situation while we had niggers to accommodate

Poitiers. Fuck you.

Read less RT, and more actual German news.

There's literally 5-10 reports about the refugee situation daily on almost every news site, and you can choose your own bias, as always.

Contrary to Russia and the murdoch-infected countries, Germany still tries to stay reasonable. Fuck your "24h news cycle" anger theater dividing the populace so they can be conquered by fear.

Fear is for the weak

>Germany still tries to stay reasonable

top kek

I talked with my colleagues. I did not talk about kikebook or something

Well not east Germany. They were utterly raped by Russia for decades, literally and figuratively, and after 20 years of brain drain after the fall of the wall, only human waste is left
don't know where you work, but I work at an internet company that is very young, liberal, and tries to be modern, and EVERYONE is talking about the refugee problem openly here.

Dont be a fucking hardliner and they tell you. I know it is very common to say "Ich hab nichts gegen Ausländer, nur gegen Türken".
I dont think the "refugees" will do better.

Im a programmer, working for an international company, whats your job?

Because the french have the most experience removing kebab roach.

>rape is now illegal
congratulations on solving the problem!
I wish we could make rape illegal here.

>why don't moslems terrorize germs?
you've already fully accepted Islam and are now a caliphate
why would they terrorize their own territory?

turks were actually my favourite muslim immigrants. most of their "agenda" was "build a home, live the good life with their family"

I'm alright with that
actually, just grouping up to harass women is now illegal. before, you could say "oh who knows who it was, can't say!" and get away with it.

Now everyone involved is guilty by association, which is actually a HUGE change and probably one of the biggest changes in german law in decades. And our police don't fuck around usually-

Because the average german is docile and accepts that he is a beta and their bitch, so they just get raped like the good infidels that they are without protest.

The French still try to resist it, so they are dealt with and smacked down like dogs

come the fuck on. those faggot fucking terrorists are useless. they kill a few civilians, oh wow.

Europe is used to much, much worse civilian casualties, and usually by their own.

Terrorists kill about as many people in Europe as the common honey bee. They're betting on shocking the populace, but my guess is they'll end up being shocked as they see how little of a shit we really do give.

>It is against the law to talk about it.
No, but it used to be against the law to be this stupid. Sadly no one else agreed

they do but germany lies and covers up their attacks.

from little girls held prisoner in a basement and raped for 3 days by multiple muslim men to mass shootings that germans say were not done by muslims despite aloha snackbar being shouted during the attack

>Fuck your "24h news cycle" anger theater dividing the populace so they can be conquered by fear

This sounds all well and good but we've seen a conspiracy of silence around every major incident and the new hate-speech guidelines are alarming to say the least.

Look at the map of refugee crimes. Your country is in need of open debate and that can't happen when the press are covering stories up and the people fear prosecution for talking.

it's not against the law, sure but it's basically an unspoken rule by the majority of your population

>if you talk about refugees you're a white a supremacist and a neo-nazi
you know its true, just admit your country is cucked

But it isn't. I speak very often with me mom and dad and both of them work for a charity that helps foreigners who have a hard time adapting.

dammit
>if you talk about refugees raping, you're a white supremacist
is what I meant to say.
Ofc talking about them is encouraged there
Talking about how great they are and need your help

>rape illegalized
>millions of niggers stop and fall to the ground due to malfunctioning

It's harder to attack a wörkplachenn than a café.
Also germany doesn't strike ISIS with bombs like France does. Even if we virtually do nothing.

>Germany still tries to stay reasonable
>Has done the literal opposite of any sensible choice since 2000

No, we speak quite frank
>CNN as ID
why am I not suprised

surely we'll make it happen soon
making rape illegal is the only way our country can continue down its path of making women equal again

Dogs don't shit where they sleep.

But they did attack Paris

really

Please explain why your women cover up refugees that raped them because they don't want to "prove the nationalists" right then?

Watched some news posted on here by a German about women who got sexually assaulted at a concert and they wouldn't put their faces on camera and refused to believe that refugees were the perpetrators

When the band was interviewed they also refused to condemn the refugees because they didn't want to give ammo to nationalists

the news anchor lady called the subject "delicate"
no it's not fucking delicate refugees are raping your women on the daily and they should be removed immediately

>Please explain why your women cover up refugees that raped them because they don't want to "prove the nationalists" right then?
I never heard of something like that happening
>Watched some news posted on here by a German about women who got sexually assaulted at a concert and they wouldn't put their faces on camera and refused to believe that refugees were the perpetrators
Dont know anything about that
>no it's not fucking delicate refugees are raping your women on the daily and they should be removed immediately
After that Cologne fiasco they do report these crimes normally.

If you only ever read Alt-right news you get a really pessimistic and negative view of reality user

>never heard of these things
>if you only watch alt-right news
so I'm guessing you only watch mainstream news which is by default liberal
what a surprise that they don't even report on what's going on

why don't you look into it and open your eyes

just typing in on Google "germany rape" and it fills in "statistics 2016" without me ever searching for that before

that means that millions of Americans hear the news about German women being raped on the daily and they're curious and want to find out if that's actually true.
It isn't an "alt-right" rumor

Congratulations your eyes are closed and you're being brainwashed by your own media telling you everything is okay
Idk why I'm surprised that they're actively denying that any of it is happening

>so I'm guessing you only watch mainstream news which is by default liberal
If I did how would I know how the alt-right reports things?

The rest of the posts follows this assumption.

Because we're cucks, and we have millions of them.Time to leave this antichristian shithole.

>how would I know that there are other news channels that report on what the white nationalists want to hear
I'm guessing through your mainstream liberal news source

You hear about the schools near the rapefugee camps telling all the parents to make sure their daughters (who normally wear pretty conservative skirts) to cover their legs and arms and not show any skin?
I'm guessing you didn't.

No one in the MSM talks about sites like Breitbart . I'd even go so far as to say that I get my news mostly from Sup Forums and the sites it links and twitter. I only go to MSM websites for bigger events and I dont even own a TV.

>You hear about the schools near the rapefugee camps telling all the parents to make sure their daughters (who normally wear pretty conservative skirts) to cover their legs and arms and not show any skin?
No.

ofc not

and I've checked the facts on these stories like I always do and they're not even always reported by conservative media sources

stay asleep harder

alright bro w/e

>Rape is now illegal in Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjr4h_mvXJ8

all this german cucks defending this cuck country

Calm down and wait... Just a year...

There has beeen a dozen thwarted terror attacks in Germany, including a truck bomb at a football match

Germans are effective people, their police moreso.

And they are being 'good', so the narrative doesn't fit islamic imperialism propaganda, unlike France, which is involved in zmali, CAR, Libya, Iraw, Afghanistan and has a long history of colonialism, and whose army's actions in the algerian independence war were full of warcrimes, rapings and cutting bellies of pregnant women-tier

>were full of warcrimes, rapings and cutting bellies of pregnant women-tier

>Implying the FLN didn't do the same