Face it

>m-muh god emperor

The Jew-lover Trump has decided to sacrifice American soldiers on the altar of Zion. This White traitor wants Aryan soldiers to fight Iran and die for Judah.

Not only that, he's sacrificed his own children, sold his bloodline for shekels. How cucked can one man be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuhCo9fCk
youtube.com/watch?v=gbqTWma5PkE
youtube.com/watch?v=c09RyJC0JqI
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/day-of-infamy-the-attack-on-the-u-s-s-liberty/
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/insider-tells-the-truth-about-the-cover-up-of-the-attack-on-the-uss-liberty-2/
haaretz.com/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486
digitaljournal.com/news/world/jerusalem-post-confirms-israel-knew-usaliberty-was-american/article/413296
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/the-man-with-the-israeli-accent-uss-liberty-survivors-life-threatened-by-mossad-on-american-soil-while-uncle-sam-yawns/
chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html#page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=HXvEdeh_9Wg
en.metapedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
rense.com/general39/pilot.htm
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/what-i-saw-that-day-by-uss-liberty-survivor-phil-tourney-chapters-1-5/
sott.net/article/239342-Declassified-FBI-and-CIA-docs-confirm-Israel-stole-US-uranium-to-build-nukes-in-1950s
i-hls.com/2013/12/israel-gave-secret-u-s-tech-to-china/
newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1
geektime.com/2013/06/09/is-the-nsa-outsourcing-its-domestic-spying-to-israel/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/06/israel-and-the-nsa-scandal/
activistpost.com/2013/06/israeli-involvement-in-nsa-spying.html
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/israels-mossad-working-closely-with-nsa-over-spying/
middleeastmonitor.com/news/americas/9658-major-nsa-intelligence-facility-established-in-jerusalem
washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/snowden-document-implies-nsa-may-putting-israels-security-ahead-americas.html
americanfreepress.net/?p=11302
veteranstoday.com/2013/07/26/nsa-never-breaks-up-israeli-espionage/
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents
youtube.com/watch?v=vsAIG9W3iE4
wired.com/threatlevel/2012/04/shady-companies-nsa/
spamfighter.com/News-18459-Snowden-Asserts-that-NSA-and-Israel-Collaborated-to-Launch-Cyber-Attacks-on-Irans-Uranium-Facilities.htm
rt.com/news/snowden-nsa-interview-surveillance-831/
presstv.ir/detail/2013/12/02/337770/us-agency-spies-on-us-for-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your girlfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you other countries cant kick out AIDS you couldnt kick out the FUCKING FRENCH is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

what are doing first after this, apologizing to people you dont know or pretending hockey is an actual fucking sport

whats the difference between my uncle & the average canadian my uncle stopped fucking dogs when the meth wore off

I like to fuck Jews

Any actual arguments?

Thank you for

$.02 has been

that's because you are an inbred kike.

They don't have any. The truth hurts them. Putin is the same and considered "based". People fail to understand how diversive secret services are.

A lot of people are put out there to lead us to dead end politics.

>Canadian

fuck off, leaf. when god emperor wins, you'll get all the dumbass liberals and shitty celebrities of yours running back into your maple-stained hills.

You moose mountie fags just want him to lose so that all american SJW cucks wouldn't pack up and move to Canada

And how many shekels did trump get from the Jews or Saudis? He was a honorary speaker in Israel if he had a shred of antisemitism in him that wouldn't have happend

Taking over this thread from cucks.

Prove him wrong though.

He's the definition of "controlled opposition"

Both sides have been completely bought out

>iFunny

Why don't you leave this site, or at least this board, and return to that shit hole.

Like the National Identity in europe. Or tge jewish "nationalist" in netherlands promoting faggotry.

You actually think you can win through elections even though you believe in jewish supremacy?

I'd rather have jews than muslims.

Of course the jews are here to support their favourite candidate

>tell normies he's literally hitler, Tell Sup Forums he's jewish
Lol go fuck yourself still the most pro-white candidate we've seen in our life times

meh.Trump wasn't going to *save it all* Yeah,he spoke a bit on some of the ills in our society.But hey,,in the end he is a shill.The worse it gets the better for us.The only thing that will save us,,the White race is some very intelligent ,very pissed off Generals in the Western militaries.Grab the nukes m8s,,kill all the traitors,,Make the White Race great again.

Like Trump going on about protecting the LGBXYZ in his acceptance speech

All of his adult children are married to Jews.

What are the chances?

Thank you for correcting the record!

kek
there's no way to please everyone, it seems
I bet some jews get that exact response when they say they support sanders

It's just a coincidence, goy! He's actually super Red Pilledâ„¢

He allowed his daughter to marry a jew.In the end ,,this sums it up.

Longtime Clinton State Department operative runs Trump's PR company... It's so obvious it's all a big fat shceister-job

If you support Trump, you support the Jews and Israel.

It would be hilarious watching Sup Forums defend their favourite ZOG candidate if it weren't so pathetic

>It would be hilarious watching Sup Forums defend their favourite ZOG candidate if it weren't so pathetic
Sup Forums doesn't support Trump.

trumpcucks on Sup Forums support Trump.

The true politically correct left Sup Forums after the Sup Forumsacaust.

Sup Forums is occupied territory at the moment.

Yea let's not vote for the guy who supports the jew a little and vote for the full blown sheckel whore

What a fantastic plan

Cmon ,,A candidate comes along,,spouts truth at times.Doesn't bow down to the narrative,,It's a first,,I like the guy for that.But,,,,for a serious change? Coup D'etat.

As long as Israel remains in the middle east, the muslims will have something to hate and fight in the immediate area. If Israel is destroyed, they will look for the next battlefield.

Are you a dumb fuck, Leaf? How do tactics work? Damnit, your trolling is subpar.

The worse it gets,I am sad to say,wakes more people up.The end game is all that matters.

>Yea let's not
You can't even vote in the election. shut the fuck up.

>who supports the jew a little
a little?

Donald Trump Says He 100% Supports and Admires Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuhCo9fCk

No, all of his adult children married Jews.

Ivanka is just the one who converted to Modern Orthodox Judaism after marrying AIPAC Power Jew Jared Kushner and is raising her children in the faith

Eric Trump married Jewish TV Producer Lara Yunaska under the Chuppah and Orthodox Power Jew Jared Kushner officiated their Jewish wedding

Donald Trump Jr. married Vanessa Haydon (daughter of film director Charles Haydon, Hollywood Jew)

The youngest daughter Tiffany is currently dating Ross Mechanic (son of Jonathan Mechanic, New York Attorney Power Jew)

>The end game is all that matters.
False, I don't give a flying fuck about the end game when it happens in 200 years when I'm long dead.

I want the juden to be put in place during my lifetime

Putin and Trump are both pro-Israel and Jews.
Trump is obviously more so than Putin.

I think the goys are just having a hard time accepting that they got duped.

>I want the juden to be put in place during my lifetime
So why are you supporting Trump?

I would like to see that also,,however,,the world does not revolve around you.I have children ,,I want them to have children.I want the White Race to flourish 200,,400,,600 years from now.I say again,,* the end game is all that matters*

Feels good, Hans.

All American politicians are shabbos goy jew slaves, why do you think the term ZOG exists? There's no hope for the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbqTWma5PkE

youtube.com/watch?v=c09RyJC0JqI

>da joos

Jews are everywhere in american.
Most important thing is that he is not a neocon (in fact they are apparently very afraid of him).

Pic related: solve me this problem and explain why

Sup Forums should ask Trump if he will continue the practice of sharing all the NSA's data with Israel.

Jesus christ

So where did all the trumpcucks who unconditionally support Trump go?

Yeah.As much as I like the idea of Trump as president.I realize that if he gets in,it will be 4 more years of the same.I want it to get so bad,Generals are forced to act.Idk.Now is the time,I believe.I hope.But hey,I am just a leaf,,what do I know.

Israel is not our enemy.

Presently the Jewish peoples are split into three groups:
-Neo-Zionists in Israel, who believe in the establishment of a strong Israeli state at any cost to protect the Jewish race and religion, but that's the extent of it.
-Diaspora Zionists, led by Soros, who believe that the world has to be reformed into a global union run by Jews in order to preserve world peace
-Neutrals, who either don't know or don't care about the other two camps and are not directly involved (at least as far as they know).

Neo-Zionists are our allies, they are redpilled and believe in independence and control over the Holy Land. This is all that matters to them. They want to be left alone to worship and pray and study. They're like any other nation, and will help us to destroy the Diaspora Zionists if we treat them with respect and dignity.

Diaspora Zionists are our enemies. They are the leaders (or so they think) of the globalist conspiracy and are attempting to either destroy or assimilate the other two groups so that they can form their leader class for the eventual creation of the global union.

Neutrals have to be red-pilled so that they join the Neo-Zionists instead of the Diaspora Zionists. This is the only thing that will allow us to achieve Final Victory, and thus the election of Trump, which will demonstrate the supremacy of the Neo-Zionists, is imperative. The Neutral Jews must be convinced that their future lies in the growth and eventual supremacy of Israel in the Middle-East, where they can live and prosper and eventually become just and fair international players rather than feeling that they must seize control of the world through backrooms in order to achieve peace.

>believing the hasn't won already

wake up sheep

>Israel is not our enemy.

What's wrong? Didn't you know?

Get fucked kike.Your half truths have no power here.

I don't hate Jews

dude who cares. muslims have jew friends all day. we here on Sup Forums just hate the people who put religion first.

>I don't hate Jews
Then you're uninformed.

>muh uss liberty 50 years ago
type american friendly fire into google.
then you decide how many were "unintentional".

>Implying that this was not propaganda generated by the Diaspora Zionists and Soros in order to convince us Israel is the enemy.
>Implying that the USS Liberty had not likely been tasked with intercepting communications from Israel in order to generate more anti-Israeli propaganda or, worse, inform the Arabs of Israeli military plans.

A
FUCKING
L E A F
E
A
F

>"A sheriffs star"

FUCK OFF CTR NIGGER

enjoy your low paying job. You've all been doxxed.

>friendly fire means they're our enemy
kys

it happens

That's a funny way of spelling Clinton OP.

Hmm.I actually thought I provided rational,logical points throughout this thread,,but hey,,say *a fucking leaf* maximum edge bro.,

Exactly. You can be as paranoid as you want and even if you end up being right Trump is still worth taking the shot. MAGA on user

Day of Infamy: The Attack on the U.S.S. Liberty
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/day-of-infamy-the-attack-on-the-u-s-s-liberty/

Insider Tells the Truth About the Cover-Up of the Attack on the U.S.S. Liberty
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/insider-tells-the-truth-about-the-cover-up-of-the-attack-on-the-uss-liberty-2/

Israeli Communications Said to Prove IAF Knew Liberty Was U.S. Ship
haaretz.com/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486

Jerusalem Post Confirms Israel Knew U.S.S. Liberty was American
digitaljournal.com/news/world/jerusalem-post-confirms-israel-knew-usaliberty-was-american/article/413296

The Man with the Israeli Accent
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/the-man-with-the-israeli-accent-uss-liberty-survivors-life-threatened-by-mossad-on-american-soil-while-uncle-sam-yawns/

New Revelations in Attack on American Spy Ship
chicagotribune.com/chi-liberty_tuesoct02-story.html#page=1

Phillip Tourney, U.S.S. Liberty Survivor
youtube.com/watch?v=HXvEdeh_9Wg

U.S.S. Liberty Attack
en.metapedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty

U.S.S. Liberty: Dead in the Water
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

U.S.S. Liberty - Israeli Pilot Speaks Up
rense.com/general39/pilot.htm

'What I Saw That Day' by U.S.S. Liberty Survivor Phil Tourney
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/what-i-saw-that-day-by-uss-liberty-survivor-phil-tourney-chapters-1-5/

See:

>rational, logical points
"Get fucked kike, your half-truths have no power here"

Well,yeah.If the shoe fits.

again, whether it was intentional or not - they're not your enemy and never were. you guys have done the same things - and quite recently too.

No one here has proved OP wrong, Trumpets in denial

>they're not your enemy and never were.
Declassified FBI and CIA Docs Confirm Israel Stole U.S. Uranium to Build Nukes in 1950's
sott.net/article/239342-Declassified-FBI-and-CIA-docs-confirm-Israel-stole-US-uranium-to-build-nukes-in-1950s

Israel Gave Secret U.S. Tech to China
i-hls.com/2013/12/israel-gave-secret-u-s-tech-to-china/

Israel Won't Stop Spying on the U.S.
newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

U.S. Secrets 'Used to Buy Freedom for Soviet Jews'
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1

And yet in none of these any discussion about the fact that the USS Liberty was there to intercept and listen to radio signals, likely from Israel.

What, you think they would allow a full investigation? Of course they wouldn't, a full investigation would have brought to light the fact that the Liberty was spying on Israel.

Just think: why else would the Israelis have attacked the ship? There would be literally no reason to, even the very existence of the incident would have harmed Israel's reputation. Forget malevolence, it makes them look incompetent. That would only be worth it if the alternative was severe damage to Israel's reputation (for example, certain information being released that would prove Israeli attitudes towards Arabs), or severe damage to Israel itself (the release to OPEC nations of Israeli military plans in exchange for an agreement not to raise oil prices again)

oh damn. it's not like america does the same things either. i mean, america doesn't currently have spies in tel-aviv. or in another countries they're "allied" with.

>why else would the Israelis have attacked the ship?
To make the attack seem like it was from Israel's enemies and thus, get the US to intervene for Israel's benefit. It's all there if you'd bother to investigate the issue for yourself instead of just parroting what your Jewish masters tell you.

Is the NSA Outsourcing its Domestic Spying to Israel?
geektime.com/2013/06/09/is-the-nsa-outsourcing-its-domestic-spying-to-israel/

Israel and the NSA Scandal
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/06/israel-and-the-nsa-scandal/

Israeli Involvement in NSA Spying
activistpost.com/2013/06/israeli-involvement-in-nsa-spying.html

Israel's Mossad 'Working Closely' with NSA Over Spying
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/israels-mossad-working-closely-with-nsa-over-spying/

Major NSA Intelligence Facility Established in Jerusalem
middleeastmonitor.com/news/americas/9658-major-nsa-intelligence-facility-established-in-jerusalem

New Snowden Document Implies NSA May Be Putting Israel's Security Ahead of America's
washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/snowden-document-implies-nsa-may-putting-israels-security-ahead-americas.html

The NSA: Made in Israel
americanfreepress.net/?p=11302

NSA Never Breaks Up Israeli Espionage
veteranstoday.com/2013/07/26/nsa-never-breaks-up-israeli-espionage/

NSA Shares Raw Intelligence Including Americans' Data with Israel
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

NSA's Jewish Spy Masters
youtube.com/watch?v=vsAIG9W3iE4

Shady Companies with Ties to Israel Wiretap the U.S. for the NSA
wired.com/threatlevel/2012/04/shady-companies-nsa/

Snowden Asserts that NSA and Israel Collaborated to Launch Cyber Attacks on Iran's Uranium Facilities
spamfighter.com/News-18459-Snowden-Asserts-that-NSA-and-Israel-Collaborated-to-Launch-Cyber-Attacks-on-Irans-Uranium-Facilities.htm

Snowden Confirms NSA Created Stuxnet with Israeli Aid
rt.com/news/snowden-nsa-interview-surveillance-831/

U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) 'Spies on U.S. for Israel'
presstv.ir/detail/2013/12/02/337770/us-agency-spies-on-us-for-israel/

You the guy on the right bro?Jesus m8,,I would love to be alive to see you hang.

Trumpuppets btfo
F
O

oh vey. so america would completely innocent if it wasn't for israel. i mean, white men never thought of doing these things until they started forming ties with israelis - or jews.

Wtf i love Hillary now

no, i'm the guy in the middle.

>Implying that the Israeli military, one of the most competent militaries in the world, is too stupid to realize that the United States would recognize Israeli planes.

Again, find a better way to explain it than just "Jews are evil, therefore they did this evil thing, which thus proves that all Jews are evil"

OK guys, which board are we moving to until the shills fuck off?

and try and avoid the apartheid argument. apartheid was not rhodesia at all. silly goys oversees always conflate both the boere and rhodesians - when in actual fact most rhodesians never agreed with boere and their policies.

To be pro-Israel is to be pro-segregation. If the jews have nowhere to go, they will keep infecting other nations. We must make Israel enticing to the jew. The only other alternative is to slaughter them all...which is not really feasible, with the current climate of political thought. Tell me "enlightened one," does this not sound like a candidate whom plays 4d chess?

Good goy.

see pic related

OH PLEASE DADDY CORRECT ME HARDER WITH JEWISH LIES

We're not moving anywhere. Every fucking political discussion board on the internet already likes Clinton. Trump has /pol, and Sup Forums has Trump.

Stormfront
No have no other dwelling place
>the wandering racists expelled
>again
>irony

>posting Penn in a Trumpfag thread