What happened Savage She-Hulk(Lyra)?

So did Lyra actually found that dimension where she enslaved the male population and made a harem of sex slaves? Because I haven't seen her since that back-up story.

She basically gave up trying to be like Jennifer and became like her mother Thundra. Kinda of a weird way to give her a happy ending. But I guess it makes sense considering the world she came from and she wasn't making much progress in adapting to the 616.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Destroyed_Realities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never would have thought Lyra's story would end having smashing a bunch of pleasure boys.

Is that a she-ma Gorath?

That comic seems pretty sexist

Honestly, who really cares? Not like this stuff happens often like the reversal. That's why no offense was taken when it was released.

erased

What?

Secret wars erased many other universes desu.

There's not infinite amounts or so.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Destroyed_Realities

That was a dimension she was in like Asgard. Not another universe.

I'm not sure if I find it offensive or not but the whole MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING EVIL pretty much destroys all enjoyment I could have gotten every time.

>MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING EVIL

Sadly.

her native one is gone.

all of them are black and most women get away with crimes.

Thundra who is from the same universe is still around. So no.

Then there should be a higher number of women in jail since they come in multiple race variations as well.

so theyre getting a free pass.

Jams Robbison said every team meber is froma destroyed world.

And that counts for everyone in weird world.

Marvel did say..nips, tucks an tweaks.

>minorities
>getting a free pass from law enforcement
>ever

Do we live in the same reality?

They get it if they're women. Pussy pass. Mostly white women. There's wome raping only getting 6 years or 10 to murder.

Minorities get special attention from tv, even though blacks are criminal race.

The average time male rapist get is 5 years,

Go back to Sup Forums

They don't have to be women. In my country jews make out less then 1% of population, but it is unheard for anyone of them to end up in jail.

Jews are special, goyim.

I want to be in that lineup.

Well Ormians are the same and they are very few of them, they just happen to all be controling public forests. In a way they have a country within country. So jews are not that special.

If Thundra wasn't erased, why should Lyra be?

Thundras universe never existed, people retained her in their memories and she survived luike grandfathered in.