Never did any drugs in my entire life, outside of prescription drugs. Just landed in Denver, Colorado...

Never did any drugs in my entire life, outside of prescription drugs. Just landed in Denver, Colorado, and just smoked some pot for the first time ever. I can not for the life understand why on earth this is illegal in most states. Could some please explain to me how smoking a planet should be a crime? 50 years we are gonna look back at this like prohibition on alcohol.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/amandachicagolewis/marley-natural-wants-to-be-weeds-first-luxury-brand?utm_term=.lwVlxbM8K#.nlZoK2D5r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

because it makes you lazy and retarded.

This. Watched a lot of friends become losers because of this.

Because our lawmakers are in bed with the cartels who make over 60% of their profit from smuggling cannabis into the states. But instead they rail about morality and public safety.

Whereas alcohol, which can ruin lives, causes many car accidents and influences violent crimes, is perfectly acceptable to sweep under the rug as a societal issue. If you are going to be a moralfag at least have some consistency.

>Could some please explain to me how smoking a planet should be a crime?
>smoking a planet
That's why.

Beat me to it.

>Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Where does it say in the bible not to smoke weed? Check mate. God endorses weed.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Smoking a planet causes global warning and is indeed creaminal deed

There really is no reason

If it should stay banned, alcohol and smoking should be banned too

>There really is no reason

What was the first law prohibiting cannabis usage in America? What was the reason?

But realistically, as a previous pot user myself...

I support it being illegal, because in spite of the fact that nobody cares if the bottom dregs of society are high as fuck, if you're going to move upwards, you are challenged to keep that shit to yourself because nobody wants to hear your DUDE WEED bullshit at the office.

not arguing that alcohol is better than weed. the argument is if we should add another substance into a group of already legal substances that affects your ability to function normally. I'd have no problem if weed was made legal and cigarettes were made illegal although cigarettes don't make you retarded and lazy

Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhh it's kicking in now.

Kek

All drugs should be legal, then all the degenerates too weak to fight addiction can kill themselves quicker. Cannabis just makes people slow and lazy, but then so does alcohol.

Well didnt he say dont eat from that tree?

Something else...

The only reason alcohol prohibition ended is because it's ridiculously easy to moonshine. The cost of enforcement outweighs the benefits.

Yeah, because the cost of the drug wars, in both financial terms and human lives lost throughout north and south america, is minuscule? loving every laugh

SLIDE THREAD ALERT

OBVIOUS CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>OBVIOUS CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED

THIS THREAD IS A CLASSIC DISTRACTION TACTIC TO DISTRACT FROM THE HILLARY CORRUPTION EXPOSING THREADS

SAGE. DONT REPLY. SLIDE

I'm not saying it's not miniscule.

I'm saying that our current society sees the benefits of keeping it prohibited outweigh the costs.

Perhaps not for long, indeed, but that's the bottom line.

In 1776, we fought the redcoats off of American soil and in a fit of religious fervor, many Americans became redcoats themselves.

Reminder that it used to be completely legal to call out some mouthy faggot into the street, give him a faulty sidearm, and put a bullet in him, or at least shoot into the air and shake hands on him being willing to raise the stakes in a dispute to his own mortality.

My body doesn't react to weed well. I have tired it many, many times. It just causes me extreme fear, paranoia, emptiness, and guilt.
Anyway, yeah it shouldn't be illegal. It's less destructive for most your organs than alcohol.
I personally shouldn't use it, though.

OP here

It makes me feel much happier. Feel a lot better overall, less pain and stiffness. I've been laughing a little, but overall it gives me a good feel.

I hope it stays illegal here. It's easy and tax-free money

This too.

What you'll find is that dealers love the exclusivity of the black market. It makes the business more profitable.

Most dealers earn less than what a minimum wage job could offer, and often then they "work" more..
Obviously the nature of the work is a little different.

I'm waiting patiently for it to be legalised in the UK. I don't think it will be too long until I can go the shop and buy some Marley Natural.

buzzfeed.com/amandachicagolewis/marley-natural-wants-to-be-weeds-first-luxury-brand?utm_term=.lwVlxbM8K#.nlZoK2D5r

In the meantime I'll just vape it and keep it to myself.

>What you'll find is that dealers love the exclusivity of the black market. It makes the business more profitable.

Yeah this is exactly why it should be legal, so you tax cheats pay your fair share.

Marijuana is a gateway drug to other drugs like heroin. It creates addiction, it kills brain cells, and it makes people absent-minded, inactive, passive and generally mentally ill (paranoid ideations etc).

It should be as illegal as heroin.

Most dealers operate within very closeted circles, and the high dollar movers could just as easily be your boss or even a Rothschild.

>Marijuana is a gateway drug

You know what is also a gateway? A portal. Ayyyyyyyyyyyy

If used excessively it can rob you of your personality

And yet that's exactly why it's illegal, because whether it's legal or not you can still sell it on the black market, but if it's illegal then there is no need to tell the difference between legit and black market pot.

Vier twintig blaas het

I never smoked a planet before so I can't tell you.

Gateway to your mind.

I have a regular job aswell. But after the criminally high rent and bills there's next to nothing left. Drugs pay my lifestyle.

>50 years we are gonna look back at this like prohibition on alcohol.
Alcohol should be illegal too. There's literally no downsides to banning alcoholic drinks that are over 20% strong.

This.

>because one harmful substance is legal we should legalise another one

Nice meme pothead.

> There's literally no downsides to banning alcoholic drinks that are over 20% strong.
...except for the fact that moonshining is so easy that a backwoods fucking hick can do it in a woodshed and then you're losing out on the tax revenue because you've effectively raised the value of 40 proof liquor or better to a margin that independent distillers can undermine legal authority.

burnout stoner loser here can confirm this happens
i probably have other underlining issues though.

You're lazy and retarded by choice, not because of weed.

>Never done drugs
>Do drugs

Wow, you sure did a 180.

I honestly have not heard any one come up with a valid reason for it to stay illegal

The only reason anyone would want it illegal is because they personally just don't like it.
That's not good enough reason to throw thousands of people in jail for a plant the has never killed anyone.

It's just a fucking plant it's less harmful then alcohol and cigarettes

Please for the love of god someone with give me a valid reason for it to remain illegal

No "muh feelings"

I'm centrist on the issue, personally.

What I'd rather prefer to see at this point is that it's legal but employers have the option to fire you over a dirty piss test.

But then that encourages welfare exploitation. >;^)

This is so true. Where I live you can't buy alcohol after 10PM. Now there's a few small stores (mostly run by Pakis) that make some serious cash off of this law because they just sell it illegally (and tax free) now I can only imagine what would happen if Alcohol would be banned entirely

They were probably doing something other than weed bro

Smoking weed is for fucking smelly cunts. Prefer coke myself.

And thus, all we need to do is strip welfare benefits out from beneath those who, upon randomly determined intervals upon being given 3 days notice, pop dirty for a piss test.

I may or may not be a genius.

How to make marijuana
1) get seed
2) plant seed
3) ?????
4) DUDE
5) WEED
6) LMAO

Weed just turns people into lazy cunts.

>Wow, you sure did a 180.

It's legal now. I won't do anything that is illegal.

Hilldog is pro war on drugs though. Its based trump that wants all the states to have the right to decide like colorado did

2 shekels have been deposited in your account. Good goy.

What a fucking melvin

It takes several months of exposure to heat sensitive cameras to grow pot for the cost/benefit to balance itself out.

At best, you can only get away with growing enough in your basement for personal use. Not nearly enough product can be produced in your basement to turn a profit.

t. out of touch neocon

>its made illegal to protect corporate interest of fuck with minorities
>laws stick around to the point where they become traditional
>lawmakers don't want to be seen as the ones to legalize drugs

It's all a show and we're all the actors, maaannn

Did it ever occur to you that your friends were going to be losers anyway?

Plenty of successful people smoke; and I don't just mean celebrities.

That's like knowing a few crippled alcoholics and assuming that no one should drink because, apparently, no one can handle their booze.

>hasn't heard of LEDs and Autoflowering strains

It takes only 6-10 weeks to harvest and you can get like 500g per m2

>50 years we are gonna look back at this like prohibition on alcohol.

This is more than likely correct.

Weed is definitely better than alchohol if I had to choose one over the other though.

This is inherently false. Pot doesn't "make" you do anything
Some people smoke, and then want to go on a bike ride.
Some people smoke, and all they want to do is eat cheetos, and watch movies.

It effects people differently.

It's like saying getting drunk makes you a violent woman beater because there's alcoholics out there with anger problems that like to beat their wife.
It's a stereotype, and you retards fell for it. Congrats you're just as stupid as the people you claim to hate!

You can't be red pilled without excepting the fact that people have the right to consume drugs if they choose to.
Prohibition is one of the biggest blue pills out there that (((they))) perpetuate.

Tbh I think alcohol is more of a gateway drug

The first time I tried weed I was drunk, and that definitely would not have happened as I wasn't. A lot of people try coke for the first time if they've been drinking as well

Removing the incentive for the government creating alcoholics is not a bad thing.

accepting*
my bad

The "gateway" drug is whatever people have the easiest access to. For most that will be alcohol, but a lot of people don't count it is a drug. If a person grows up with a parent on crack, then their gateway drug can just as easily be crack.

spacebucket.com

Cyanide is from a plant, too. Please run, don't walk, to give it a try.

>use a vaporizer
>no weed smell stays on me
>doesn't fuck my lungs up
>can be high 24/7 even at the job and nobody notices

desu allowing alcoholics (or stoners) to alternate between the two drugs is better than forcing them into one drug
if you let them alternate, for example, they will do each in moderation as opposed to abusing one or the other

Weed lmao being illegal doesn't diminish the usage and not everyone would start blazing after it's made legal, probably slightly more than those who already do despite the fact. I don't do drugs of any kind, alcohol, tobacco etc., but it's personal preference, I know that reasonable people can pretty much do any substance without becoming a parasite in the society. I also acknowledge the fact that weed makes many of us lazy and retarded. But my main concern is the crime that comes with the illegality of it.

it's still illegally federal your sperg, good job breaking the law

Agreed. And where I think most people go wrong is not thinking of alcohol as a drug.

I become a dumb shit when I smoke weed but it goes away after a while. It's nice to do after a day of accomplishing things.

It makes you stoopid, stupid

Propaganda.

The same type of shit that keeps Hillary Clinton out of jail and Angela Merkel from being publicly lyched.

>I can not for the life understand why on earth this is illegal in most states

Simple.
The Pharmaceutical industry doesn't want it legal - competition
The Alcohol and Tobacco industry doesn't want it legal - competition
Private prisons don't want it legal - fewer inmates
(some) cops don't want it legal - weed-fighting is a part of their budget
And the gangs obviously don't want it legal, too

Also, let's not forget that many people have spent their entire careers on the failed "war on drugs" and they fear that their life's work would be invalidated if it were legalized.

Smoking a rice paper joint every now and then doesnt mess your lungs up

I thought it was illegal because "hemp" was going to replace tree paper. The people making paper made weed illegal because they would lose profit if they started using hemp for many other shit.

Man, it sure helped me quit my heroin addiction I had that was running on three years.

I honestly question if its helping me though, its completely legal, I go to the store after work, I smoke about 2 grams a day, not counting the oils I do aswell.

I still function at work because I only take one hit when I wake up ( helps me get appetite ) If I smoke less than what I prefer, I notice the idea of things being "fun" tends to fade, like my reward factor, I also have trouble sleeping.

I can honestly say I spend more money daily on marijuana than I did heroin.

No it doesn't you sheep fuck. If you're lazy and retarded that's just your nature. Pot doesn't "make" you anything but high

>I don't understand the idea of precedence

I also don't smoke nearly as much as my friends

Reside in Washington State, the drug acceptance state. (we are trying to get 24 hr nurses at "safe injection sites" to reduce overdosing in Seattle) Yes these areas will be fully visible by children

>Marijuana is a gateway drug

When will this meme die? Nobody with more than a double digit IQ tries weed, then decides that krokodil sounds like fun. Hard drugs cause serious health problems and painful withdraw symptoms. The vast majority of weed users, myself included, don't want to fuck themselves up by taking heroine, meth, coke, etc.

mind altering drug, real reason is that criminals in government profit from drug war. Also consider that pro-drug attitude stems from the cultural revolution

this

Stoners are like faggots in that they can't keep it to themselves. The defining characteristic of their personality and the focal point of their daily activities is weed. Then you have the social activism and weed pride parade type shit. It's fucking annoying. If they'd just be regular people and not try to normalize their dysfunctional addiction (yes, it is), it'd be fine but they're incapable of it.

>it's still illegally federal your sperg, good job breaking the law

>implying Obama is following federal law on pot

I'm a mechanical engineer and I smoke every other day while I work. If you take 1-2 hits off a bowl your not fucking retarded but everything runs smooth for me.

>mind altering
So is alcohol.

You seem to think that I haven't said in this thread that I'm centrist on the issue.

Of course technology enables higher potential.

So if it's so easy to grow in your basement for personal use, then do so. It doesn't have to be legal just because you can grow it yourself.

Its not that intense, but when a teenager tries weed, and im not sure if you're an "everyday smoker" but they tend to think they aren't getting high anymore, or its a waste. Then they meet girls with xanax, its a huge drug in high school at the moment, all my little brothers and his friend do it (considered a popular kid i guess)

I probably wouldn't have tried oxy if I didn't start smoking pot, it wasnt a gateway drug so to speak, but it opened my world to different people to get some for me before it was legal, who also suggested trying X

I always felt the same as you, why not just decriminalize the growing and recreational use of it for people that decide its that much more beneficial to their life

Legalizing it just creates all these rules & regulations.

I SAY LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS, EVEN HEROIN

I AM WRITING THIS HIGH & DRUNK, I DO NOT DO OPIATES ANYMORE BUT GET VERY DRUNK AND VERY HIGH ALMOST EVERY DAY

I SMOKE HIGH QUALTIY INDICA HASSISH OR PLANT MATERIAL (90% INDICA AFGHAN VERY HIGH INDICA )

I CAN SAY THAT IF PEOPLE, YOU YOUNG PEOPLE HERE, WANT TO EXPERIENCE TIME SLOWING DOWN L-I-T-E-R-AL-LY

TRY COMBO OF VERY HIGH THC+90% BUBBLE HASH WITH HIGH DOSE LIKE 250ug LSD

I GUARANTEE 101% % % THAT TIME SLOWS DOWN, MAY CAUSE MENTAL PROBLEMS FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS IF COMBINED WITH MDMA AKA CANDY FLIP ((CANDYFLIP))

PSYCHEDELICS = SOUL FOOD

Then the real gateway to other drugs isn't pot but people. Some of those people happen to smoke pot. I net the majority of marijuana smokers don't do synthetic bullshit drugs like Xanax. Only high-school retards

>smoking a planet

Nobody's noticed this yet?

Sounds like you have anxiety bro. If it hasn't surfaced while you're sober it will one day

cannabis is just fine. stoner dudeweedlmao """"culture""" is awful.

These anons are correct.

These fucking edgelord Nazi American teenagers on this board talking about keeping it illegal are meme'ing, or are retarded, and un-American. The foreigners shilling against it are pinko faggots, and their opinion doesn't matter.

>Founding Fathers were libertarian (not fucking retard Gary Johnson-style, either)
>Founding Fathers grew, smoked dope, exported dope
>Saying farming is blue-pilled is something only fake nazi faggots would say
>"We don't want individual liberties we want Hutler hurder" is no legitimate reason to have the Government tell us what to do

I know too many retarded pot smokers to deny this personally.

That being said I look forward to working hard for eh, about 23 more years, retiring with property and stock, and smoking weed every day. Till then, nope, it kills productivity, and your anecdotes don't change that.