Why does Sup Forums never talk about this movie?

Why does Sup Forums never talk about this movie?
It's really great.

inb4 WE xD

whats it about?

blackino

HE BEAT JOE LOUIS'S ASS

Prince or King of a small African country
only two nig nogs at a Knicks game recognize him
yeah... it was funny though

............................joe louis was 70 years old that night.

VHSkino

One of those movies you tape, forget about and play it several year later when you randomly find the unmarked tape.

i like him better in "Trading places"

WE

When i was a kid, there was a tv channel called Cine Continuado (continuous cinema), they showed a movie and when it ended it started again, i think it lasted 24 hours and then they would change the movie. Me and my brother watched this movie but didn't understand the spoon joke at the end, so we kept watching the movie again and again only to listen to the joke at the end but we just couldn't get it

fun times

Murphy starred in many kino in the 80s, after 1996 it all went downhill. Raw and that other one are still among the best stand-ups ever.

WUZ

amigo detected..

>inb4 WE xD

We what? Are you autistic or something?

>that other one
Delirious. There's so much shit in there he wouldn't get away with now. Like the bit about constantly being on the move, so gay guys can't check out his ass.

Taste the soup Sup Forums

>that little moment when the jerk boyfriend's entire family gets up from the couch and there's grease stains left on the upholstery from that hair product that made them rich

YES! FUCK YOU TOO!

>getting this wrong

JOE LOUIS WAS 127 YEARS OLD

Agreed, Trading Places is one of my favorite comedies, although Coming To America is still great. I don't know why Eddie Murphy just fell off the planet.

It blew my mind when I discovered that was Eddie Murphy in makeup.

Beverly Hills Cop and 48 Hours/Another 48 Hours are E. Murphy kino. TP and CTA are solid 80s hi-jinks.

>Eddie Murphy in makeup
lol at people who believe this. It's Mayor Ed Koch.

Same tbqh, still can't believe it

Trading places is brilliant. Is it a Christmas film though?

Nahh, voice pitch is off
It's Jackie Mason

It's kino

the Golden Child is the one no one talks about

THIS
fucking love this movie

Ya, it's great, but it still isn't half the movie Coming to America is. So make your own thread unless this in going to become a mother fucking Eddie Murphy appreciation mother fucker. Shit, half my shit. "Ohh, you saw that... you saw that, too..."

yeah, it kicks ass, it's basically Big Trouble in Little China with Eddie Murphy

JUST LET YOUR SOOOOOUL GLO BABY FEELING OH SO SILKY SMOOTH JUST LET IT SHINE THROUGH

This movie is fucking awful

Nigga shut the fuck up

Suck on this fat dick, you ain't half a nigga, shut the fuck up fo the world come down on ya

the golden child was pretty kino my friend.

Kinda sad Eddie Murphy died

Never go full fatsuit.

It is very funny but it's kinda before this boards time. No one mentions Raw either

48 hours will always be his best film anyway

FUN FACT: it was originally suppose to be a Black Panther movie (evidently Eddie is a big comic book fan). The rights from marvel fell through at the last second so they changed a few things and took out all the super hero stuff. (though you'll notice he is still an expert in hand to hand combat)

And that just proves how good Landis really was

str8 talk m8s
can Eddie make a come back?? he still looks good. He's still funny enough (when he does interviews)
Sure he's scared shitless of doing stand up again but could he come back and make some 10/10 comedies again? (or at least some raunchy R rated Action Comedies?)

I'd love to see it, and it's not like he'll catch flack for that tranny bullshit anyways, I thought he was good in Tower Heist

what Capeshit could he appear in? (seeing thats the only type of movies they still make)

Get rid of Don Cheadle
Make Eddie the new War Machine/Iron Patriot

Either this or he's the new Deathlok

He would overshadow RDJ

I'd like to see him play a character that transforms into different characters (thus allowing Eddie to wear heavy duty make up and play different characters)
He could be Unknown Solider.

You both got it wrong. First he claims it was 75 years old, then changes his answer to 137 when he claimed to have met Frank Sinatra.

>overshadow
Meeehhh, nah I think it would be good with them bantering back and forth, Cheadke just seems mad when he does it, Eddie would be more natural and goofy

Thanks to my ~African connection~

As you can see we have a bit of an insect problem, but you boys from Africa are used to that.

>what is that, velvet