He dindu nuffin: The Movie

He dindu nuffin: The Movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gCHS7CsjsE
youtube.com/watch?v=ha1ljAbOPnY
youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA
youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Phase 1 of the Justified Killings Cinematic Universe.

HYPE!!!

HE 4 REEL DIN EVEN DO NUFFIN: The story of Mike Brown

>Rob a convenience store and assault worker
>Run at officer
>Get shot 4 times in the arm at close range
>Go for his gun, get shot in head
>Tons of gunshot residue on his skin confirming close range shot
Gee, I wonder how this will be portrayed in the movie

Why would the choose the absolute worse example of a BLM martyr to make a biopic about?

I'm glad black people don't get on Sup Forums

Jews

More likely to cause racial tensions than something both sides can agree was an injustice.

>He hasn't been on Sup Forums

Because unlike Eric Garner, who actually didn't do anything, Brown is famous because he actually did do it and there's controversy around that fact

So not Trayvon (who actually dindu Nuffin and was shot by a man who later proved he was trigger-happy and looked for trouble), but Brown? The guy who got himself shot and was a thug?

So are they planning to show how he did everything? Or are they planning to champion him as if he was a BLM martyr that actually dindu nuffin?

It's fun to speculate how they'll depict things. Noble savage whose criminality was ultimately the fault of the white man's scheming?

Oh boy it's this thread again

I can come to Sup Forums at any time of the day for any length of time and its guaranteed you'll be here getting angry at nothing. I'm worried about you, I really am.

>being black
for what purpose?

His death was justified, and this is coming from a fellow brotha.

b-but hands up don't shoot

>strong armed robbery
>resist police questioning
>resist arrest
>tries to grab officers gun
>runs
>"but he threw his fuckin hands up u cracka motha fucka"

Maybe when the African American community gets their act together- fuck who am I kidding. Honestly we should kill them all, mass geocide style. More trouble than they're worth at this point.

I can't possibly imagine this actually being unbiased. It's gonna be good boy Mikey buying some bubble gum from the corner store and then evil racist whitey cop with KKK ties and a swastika tattoo shooting him 572 times in the back with a gatling gun while laughing and doing a Nazi salute.

It's not a fucking choice for us, asshole.

educate yourself to this reality crackas

It is. Have you ever tried taking a bath

>>Rob a convenience store and assault worker
>>Run at officer
>officer doesn't know anything about the robbery
>run at officer
>officer is a scared lil' pussy and shoots him, because he's black
really makes me think

My favorite part of the entire saga is when blacks decided to get revenge on those evil white cops by burning down black neighborhoods and looting black run businesses.

leaked script from movie:
>innocent 10 year old boy walking home alone at night
>wants to go to convenience store, due to peer pressure from his friends to bring tobacco to school the next day he shoplifts cigarillos
>cop gets a call
>you can see the evil in his eyes
>cop finds the small 2 year old child and beats the shit out of him
>makes 2 month old child kneel down
>"say goodnight, nigger"
>shoots him once in the back of the head
>blood stains his charity t-shirt
>magazine dumps

the end

My favorite bit of irony is that they ransacked the same convenience store that Mike Brown robbed.

>officer is a scared lil' pussy and shoots him
Das rite das rite we dindu nuffin we wuz kangz.

And killing/being killed by non-white police officers.

Dude it's not just one guy anymore. It's become a Sup Forums meme at this point

It actually is. You can literally make your skin white if you wanted to.

I'm not the one making threads every day crying about literally everything

Stop crying about how we're gleefully mocking progs' views of the Mike Brown situation.

>mfw it's actually kino shining light on the nigger sjw running rampant in our country

Here comes Krager the Nagger, right on fucking schedule. Don't you have some crack to sell and welfare to cash in on?

Trayvon was the original dindu though

Michael Jackson proves you wrong

Lil black dick

>Trayvon was the original dindu though

No, that would be Rodney king.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gCHS7CsjsE

Oh boy it's this poster again

>Michael Brown Movie
>Just shows the two lazy fat parents sitting at home watching Madea movies
That's the whole movie

>who actually dindu Nuffin
yeah I guess George Zimmerman just beat the shit out himself right before the police and paramedics arrived and nobody noticed

WE

You never know. Everyone thought fruitvale station was gonna be a dindu nuffin whitewash.

This is so fucking sick. Stocking rage with a false maryter. Nothing good will come of this.

Change "Alt-left" to just "leftists".

And take away the pussies part. It's redundant to have "leftists" and "pussies".

HANDS UP DONT SHO-

badass

>the occasional HOL' UP

>Making a movie about the most truly thuggish dindu ever shot in the past 4 years.

There will be a race war within the next 4-6 years.

Holy shit if this ad played in the US there would be national outrage

Have a modicum of decorum, child.

There was outrage anyway.

You forgot the part where right before the WHITE officer shot him, his angel wings unfurled and little Michael forgave him for being so evil.

Yes, any day now. Probably right around the time Jesus returns.

facts are racist

WUZ

so a scifi moine right?

>videos show him strangling an Asian clerk before he steals shit
>gets shot for another outstanding warrant

He was just a boy he dindu nuffun

Darren Wilson was aware pf the strong arm robbery it was reported over his radio.

The two boys were stopped while walking down the middle of a street with big MIke holding a box of Swisher Sweets fro dem blunts

What did it turn out to be?

>The Gentle Giant

Cast him

>hands up don't shoot never happened. no mainstream outlet even tries to deny this
>every piece of evidence and witness testimony backs wilson
>video evidence of brown beating that store owner who was half his size
>leftists still manage hold up a violent, amoral thug as a paragon of virtue
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

The dindu cinemu

> no mainstream outlet even tries to deny this
youtube.com/watch?v=ha1ljAbOPnY

Is the alt right under your bed right now?

No.
Is George Soros under yours?

kek. It'll be funny to see how much of a villain they make the cop out to be. They'll probably show scenes of him raping some black girl or some shit.

And I bet they'll make Mike Brown out to be see some saint that prayed every night and was an honor roll student. It'll be so ridiculous. If I was directing the movie, I'd put in a scene where Mike literally saves a cockroach from being stepped on and saves a kitten stuck in a tree. Shit, I'd go even further and show him being such a good student that the principle calls him into the office and literally cries out of happiness at how good he is. For a good kek, before he gets shot by Darren Wilson, I'd show him going into the store with the store owner literally bringing out his daughter, begging mike Brown to marry her. Mike declines and says nah, 'she's too impure for me,' and then have him stop someone from stealing from the store with that person literally shooting himself, realizing that he'll never be as good hearted as Mike Brown with him saying, "I can steal money, but I can never gain that pure gooded heart".

Man, I wanna direct this movie now. I'd make Mike Brown into Jesus if I was the director.

Sup shariahjew

Are you mad?

being a attention whore I think the whole story will be around the mother.

>shoots him, because he's black

IF ONLY

He knew about the robbery, and he suspected it was him

Good pick. Looks like him, has the same build, they're even the same height - 6'4.

>officer is a scared lil' pussy and shoots him, because he's black

Officers are trained to put down anyone who charges them. It's a fact of life, if you don't want to get shot, don't charge an officer.

>suspected someone of being a criminal because of his race
>Sup Forumsddit will defend this

What does "alt right" means anyway?

nigga, he fit the description.

Someone who is young and right wing but doesn't fall into the yuppie or hick stereotype.

I think it's like an indie bookstore my dude XD

Alt-right is living in it's mind, rent-free.

So it has nothing to do with neo nazis?

based black men will save the Republican party in America

>Gee, I wonder how this will be portrayed in the movie

The movie is gonna focus on the life and "struggles" of Brown and the officer + a few pedestrians. The ending is gonna be ambiguous, it'll be POV with the last shot being Brown with his arms up. Cut to black and gunshot sounds for maximum Sup Forums and Sup Forums rage.

AMERICA IS AFRICA NIGGA
youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA

Maybe accurately. It would be an interesting movie.
Crash didn't try to make everyone look innocent.

>The ending is gonna be ambiguous, it'll be POV with the last shot being Brown with his arms up. Cut to black and gunshot sounds
Prime Oscar bait right here

>the scene opens with officer wilson sitting in squad care listening to horst-wessel-lied while polishing his nazi knife
>sees a young african american kid tending to a wounded bird
>this child is Michael Brown

The cop may have been in the right but its a tragedy regardless

WOKE

youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ

>shooting a random street thug is a tragedy
??????????????????????????????????

yes

schizophrenia is a helluva drug

is that the unforgivable guy