Is Fox newskino?

Is Fox newskino?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is.

Timpf makes me erect.

More like F A K E N E W S kino...

if you are mouth breathing redneck, sure it's kino

>cable television
>cable television news
i can't figure out who the fuck is even watching anymore.

TIMPF BTFO

Who is this milf?

think about all those higher ups that got to spitroast her before she got hired

Now Timpf I can get into

left or right

for image related, sure

Why do Americans hire camgirl models and pretend they're journalists?

TIMPF!

>Beautiful aryan goddess
>Uncle Tone negress
Hmmmmmm

because we like cute girls

Her face is starting to crack as she spproaches 30. She's look really bad without the hipster glasses. 2 years ago on Gavin McInesses show she paraded around how she will never get married. Bet this cunt is approaching the point where she has second thoughts.

@84009136
Same reason as the rest of the world (You) tripcuck scum

Left needs to be BLEACHED

>she paraded around how she will never get married.
Why? If she likes chad cock so much why not just become a lefty whore?

All these FOX news bimbos are ex beauty queens.When they were younger they went on beauty pageants and as they got older they used their looks to get on shows like this despite not being politically minded. Timpf was one of their "millennial experts" they used to get the opinions of a millennial for the days news. Despite being on a right leaning news channel she is still as degenerate as any liberal when it comes to family values. Gavin interviewed her 2 years ago and she refused to answer about marriage and talked about how she kept dating guys in bands. Don't fall for this shit.

Imagine being this beta.

>girl dates numales
>lol liberal whore
>girl dates chads
>lol liberal whore
>girl gets married
>golddigging liberal whore
>girl won't get married
>still a liberal whore

Guys like you just need the shit kicked out of you.

Girls are by definition liberals whores. Thats why every society in history has removed them from the political process

t. used up roastie

Are you actually dumb?

lol imagine if your parents knew the real you

I've started to become red pilled over the last year, what is some good right wing material?

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5
>They found that someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer 1.04 domestic questions correctly compared to 1.22 for those who watched no news at all. Those watching only "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" answered 1.42 questions correctly and people who only listened to NPR or only watched Sunday morning political talk shows answered 1.51 questions correctly.

bill engvall, alex jones, rush limbaugh, milo, sam hyde

>that's almost a whole quarter of a question!

LITTLE TIMPFY TRIMPF

HOW CAN WHITE BASEMENT MAN EVER RECOVER

>rush limbaugh

People are stupid in general, everybody failed miserably, but don't defend it.

Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld > Greg Gutfeld Show > Red Eye with Tom Shillue
All are kino

Timpf makes you stiff?

Hes been the voice of the far right for decades

>Those vampire teeth

>no qt vamp gf

>rush
>far right
The only way you could consider him far right is if you base the ideological scale entirely on whether everyone should just be given everything for free or not.

"Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler (Stalag or Ford edition), "Manifesto for Abolition of Interest-Slavery" by Gottfried Feder, George Lincoln Rockwell, Dr. William Luther Pierce, Miguel Serrano and Savitri Devi (esoteric), works by Leon Degrelle, little bit of Yukio Mishima.

>no based cernovich

>Dr. William Luther Pierce

He's a bit too red pilled for me, user.

edit: I'm a dumb nigger

>tfw she will never bite your neck and such your blood

shitty propaganda by and for hateful, spiteful morons

wtf i thought Brittany Murphy died
...she just changed her name instead?

>fox

More like Katherine Kampf, right?

Those cunts upstairs canceled it in place of re-runs of the prime time line up

>Left: Flabby arms, nigger blood, obviously straightened hair that would be nappy otherwise
>Right: White girl, wavy blond hair, blue eyes, milky white skin
Oh yup, it's a really hard choice user.

IT WAS HER TURN

Literally the only fair and balanced news org of the last year. Pic is graph of -/+ tone of news coverage of Trump's first 100 days from a Harvard study put out last month.

just stop giving the news jews ratings, you'll live a better life this way.

you know face blindness is a big indicator of asperger syndrome

>Sup Forums - Alt-Left Pussies Cry About Literally Everything

Wow, what a retort. You really showed him.

>ARD
JUST

It's really annoying when people consider a black republican an Uncle tom. This is usually said by liberals who have never met a black, and if they have it was a straight up hoodlum democrat, who only votes in the direction of his welfare check. Then there's the racism through expectation which lefties ironically aren't aware of.