In light of all the ongoing Megyn Kelly vs. Alex Jones and fake news stuff, I just rewatched this...

In light of all the ongoing Megyn Kelly vs. Alex Jones and fake news stuff, I just rewatched this. Could this actually be one of the most relevant political media pieces ever?

The cultural and political cometary; the meta theme about the nature of information in our hyperreality; the fascinating character exploration of Joe Rogan, Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo; the way it keeps building up...

Is this the definitive podcastkino?

>this is actually a Sup Forums patrician thread

>The cultural and political cometary; the meta theme about the nature of information in our hyperreality; the fascinating character exploration
Stop being 17

I'm a 37 PhD, kid.

It's really something. It's still crazy to me that Alex Jones has become as mainstream as he has. Even a year ago, I thought he was just a conspiracy nut comedy act but after everything that's happened... It's just crazy. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being ignorant to the shit that goes on in the world.

>nobody has heard of Alex Jones, Richard Spencer, David Duke, etc until they said they would support Trump
>suddenly they have segments about them on latenight, they're on the news every day, and they get high profile interviews

really makes me think

witnessing this live from beginning to end was incredible

Everybody listed in this post is a moron

>Could this actually be one of the most relevant political media pieces ever?
No, of course not you fucking moron.

>I'm 12

>nobody has heard of David Duke
lol david duke was a massive bogeyman during the 90s you moron

You have to be 18 to post here.

Eddie Bravo almost ruined this though.

>I'm 37 years of age with a PhD, kid.

Fixed that for you, college dude.

>nobody has heard of Alex Jones, Richard Spencer, David Duke, etc
No one who's an early teen who get's all their news from nu-Sup Forums.

That's a lie. Jones has been very popular since his Bohemian Grove VHS. That's why he is the face that is spearheading the real phenomenon: MSM have lost control of the official narrative, they have been utterly discredited and they're in full panic mode. Things like Sup Forums have been more effective in building a real alternative narrative, very critical towards the commercial interests behind MSM, that's found the attention of the masses. Conspiracy theory IS the new counter-culture, and rightfully so. They've been trying to stop this happening since the election and the Megyn Kelly event was designed to try to counter and stop this phenomenon, and they've failed again, adding to their panic and frustration.

Scary things are coming, and I suspect full Internet censorship and false flags are on the menu.

nah

by very popular you mean maybe a few hundred thousand conspiracy nuts and then people on websites like Sup Forums that made fun of him

>almost

He did ruin it. The best JRE to ever occur, and most likely to never happen again, and Joe brought in his retarded wetback friend.
That's really the cost of listening to him. He's a semiretard himself, so he surrounds himself with complete retards and drags them into the show think they'll contribute. Alex even said at one point it would be a better experience if it were just Joe. Eddie brought up chemtrails eight times in the middle of great conversations because his tiny brain could keep up with anything else.

I hope Eddie Bravo snaps his neck during an MMA training session so we can all live in fucking piece.

>few hundred thousand
basically every trump voter in the country is completely distrusting of the news/mainstream media at this point and that's only those who are paying attention to surface level shit. they were before the election and now even more so. this is a bigger phenomenon than you may want to believe.

ok but 99% of voters had never heard of Alex Jones until the election, plus when people say they distrust the media they're saying that they distrust MSNBC but trust FOX and vice versa

>>nobody has heard of Alex Jones, Richard Spencer, David Duke, etc until they said they would support Trump

You're either a liar or a complete idiot. These people were the first to gain popularity on independent radio/internet-based content before even camwhores and Lets Players. And currently their outlets are surpassing many mainstream televised news distribution.

I like the part where Jones flat out admitted he purposely riled people up during his radio days during the y2k hysteria. He doesn't do that anymore, he said it immediately after admitting it!

eddie bravo being eddie bravo and joes laser like focus on pizzagate for what felt like the first hour almost completely ruined it for me. joe needs to just let alex go for it and swing away (he did at times later on) and not have that beaner retard on

>admits to knowingly lying to his audience to sell fear
>has sociopathic and schizotypal abilities to "convince himself" of his lies, which is what makes him so convincing to stupid people.
>knew y2k was horseshit, and still sold it to his audience for a year to boost sales in the survivalism industry.
>revealed in court to be an attention seeking showman
I think he's interesting to study as a cult leader type. Plus his shit is funny to me. But stupid people buy his narrative and his snake oil, which is fucked up.