ITT Republicans who would probably be beating Hillary right now

ITT Republicans who would probably be beating Hillary right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>republicans would would be agreeing with hillary

Hillary is easy to beat.

It's just that the GOP nominated the ONLY person that she could possibly beat.

ANY of the ex-Republican nominees could've easily won.

No debate

but they vote on the same issues as Hillary so what is the differeance

John Kasich or Paul Ryan

Not sure about Marco Rubio desu.

It wouldn't be brainless moron vs corrupt liar

Trump himself could win if he would just shut-up

He's the only true conservativeā„¢ who could have defeated Hillary Clinton and you know it.

Once my army of skelegates is complete and I travel back to that fateful July night, I WILL be beating Hillary right now. My principled conservative campaign will reign supreme.

ITT: Republicans who would beat Clinton in the polls, but lose in the actual election

She could probably have beaten cruz and jeb too.

This guy's looking pretty good right about now

Yup. He could have carried Ohio.
At a minimum get a Hispanic, the white male vote is shrinking and the goo needs those voyes

He would have wiped the floor with her.

This thread is funny. Hilldog would have ten times the popularity she has now, if she ran against a controlled op neocon.

> marriage equality

> "extra" rights

Who cares? Since when was Sup Forums full of partisan republicans? whats the point in electing a cuckservative that will be like another 16 years of bush/obama?

Hillshills need to up their game

Why does Sup Forums support trump again? Meme magic cost you the general election

This guy.

Hilarious that you think that old scandal ridden bag would be up on someone who didn't act like a retard.

We arent partisan republicans dipshit. any of the other choices would barely be better than hilldog. Id rather risk it for a canidate actually worth voting for

America doesnt want another lame duck cuckservative that will continue the war in the middle east and promise to ban gay marriage. They want real change and Trump will bring it

He's pro borders, Carson is an amnesty shill.

Obligatory. He would have made a great president.

Pretty much

No gun control. Guns are basically the only consistent issue that separates the parties.

Thanks for the quality posts CTR! Love you guys!

>America doesnt want war in the middle east
>They want real change and Trump will bring it

youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE

The only change you will get is that you will go to war with Iran. Literally lmao'ing at you retarded nerd.

WHAT THE FUCK!? I LOVE CORRECT THE RECORD NOW.

These faggots are no different than Hillary you tone deaf faggot.

>everyone who has won an election has led in polls throughout the campaign

Sage and hide shill threads.

In spite of the typo, fpbp.

>protecting merchant=invading a toppling other governments
dumb cuck

Trump won't follow through with 99% of what he says. He's a salesman who is telling people what they want to hear.

Given that I personally don't care who wins, I really hope that Trump wins, if only to hear all the people on here trying to justify that he's just biding his time with his 4D chess game all the way up until the last day of his term.

>Cruz and Paul
>Unlikable, uncharismatic
>Lightning rod for 'muh babby got killed by a gun' emotional appeals

>Bush and Rubio
>Robotic autismo Centrists

>Kasich
>Closet Democrat

No, let's forget the fact that Trump spend the primaries fighting for Dominance over an ass-load of contenders, while Clinton had Sanders to deal with and a handful of literally-whos.

Hello correct the record. How is your day?

On topic. None of them would, the DNC leak showed that quite well. These people would've been sunk even worse than Trump, who survived everything the media threw at him so far.

Worse, all of them are Neocons, you might aswell elect Hillary there's no difference between them and Hillary at that point.

These people are for the most part shills, there's been an insane influx since they ramped up the Correct the Record funding by several million recently. They're in other places aswell.

Commiegag, that liberal shit hole started increasingly hating Hillary. By now she's as unpopular or more so than Trump with each new leak. Meanwhile here we all of a sudden see a huge influx of anti Trump or outright pro Hillary people. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK!

Theeee deelegates, dahnald.

Hand them over.

We don't expect him to faggot. If he builds a wall and does nothing else I will be happy.

>Hillary is easy to beat.
Literally rigged election m8

>churches should be forced to marry us
>not extra rights

Oh man all those gay club controversies would have destroyed him by now.

Iran is the biggest threat to Israel's existence. They are also a mountainous country with 80 million people and an abundance of Russian military technology.

Israel has voiced the need to "neutralize" Iran as far as it has existed. With Donald you will be given a chance to try. Expect Vietnam x10.

Rubio's an easy target though. He's a senator that doesn't show up for his job. Cruz is too extreme and lacks widespread appeal too. Carson, Kasich or Jeb! would likely be doing better than her right now though. Although you can't discount just how much Trump has done to drag Hillary down in the mud with him. I have no doubt her favorability ratings would be much higher if he wasn't running for president.

he'd be obama.

the real obama, without the media all over his bbc
and there's no one else

>kasich
joke. being a reagan republican doesn't cut it

>carson
repubs pandering, RIP sleeping man

>bush
bush, DOA

>cruz
ratto look, crazy constitutionalist "moderates" (media herded sheep) hate

>krispy
orange glow>fat

trump was damn near their only hope and cruz and others just act like bitches. ridiculous party