Cartoon Network has completed it's transformation into a channel thats unwatchable

Cartoon Network has completed it's transformation into a channel thats unwatchable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=os3IqzajS9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIKE has a cartoon channel?

Nippelodean.

At least Boomerang's playing good stuff, yeah it sucks but most of us have become numb to the TTG menace long ago.
And literally no one likes nü-PPG so there's no way it can last too long. I did just see a little girl watching classic PPG on the bus though, I suppose I can maybe thank it for getting kids interested

I have seen into the eye of the abyss

>literally no one likes nü-PPG
You clearly haven't seen the ratings. There are over two million kids watching the show.

They took out all the canadian/syndicated shit. and i think Tom and Jerry even. This channel is more watchable than its ever been. Can't remember the last time they even aired a live-action b/w CG movie.

if only adult swim took out squidbillies and their live-action shit...

>And literally no one likes nü-PPG
The target audience watches it. That means children.
Not manchildren.That's you.

Mostly because kids don't have the proper braincells to know what is a good or bad cartoon.

I can't speak for kids now but when I was a kid, I knew a bad cartoon when I saw one. *cough*Butt Ugly Martians*cough*

Adventure Time wants to think it can make SpongeBob money but it never will.

>the target audience don't know what they're supposed to be watching

Au-fucking-tist.

But I enjoy Uncle Grandpa, Clarence, Gumball and the occasional TTGo

See When I was a kid I enjoyed Batman Forever. Doesn't mean shit.

Its been unwatchable for ages now. GUMBALL AND TTGO a channel does not make even before the powerpuff girl reboot.

>Nick at 12pm
>Power Rangers won't be back until Late August
>I'll be starting college in the fall
Feelsbadman

You had shit taste as a kid.

>these kids aren't smart enough to comprehend a more intellectual children's show.

>checks the schedule
>a single hour of PPG every day
youtube.com/watch?v=os3IqzajS9I

AT (and RS for that matter) only air when there's new episodes. TTG (which has a far better rerun schedule than before, though honestly given that on an average day it's nearly 1/3rd of the non-adult swim schedule that says more about the old schedule more than current one) and seems to be CN's favorite.. and while the rerun schedule for nuPPG is reasonable right now, I'm betting that CN hopes that it becomes the new TTG

I enjoy it. Nowhere near as good as the original, but not bad.

Where can one see these ratings numbers?

Hell yeah I did

>Not just exclusively watching Delicious Flat Chest Headquarters

it's a channel designed for 5 year olds why are you watching it to begin with

Listen, controllers can be put very far away.

And when a nigga got some good-ass frosted flakes on his lap, then shit, he just gonna have to watch some nuPPG.

Fuck power rangers after that whole Super-Megaforce shit.

that shit was literally Mindless Fanservice:The Series

Sauce on that image