NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

Is this how you wish we were reacting?

acting? this is how I feel!

>a superhero movie making bank
Who is surprised by this?

Her forehead is so mishapen that they had to invert the character's tiara. Pathetic.

Main Character is a woman

Captain Underpants was suppose to outperform it.

This, these kind of movies always get +200$ min.; even the shitty ones

When you remember all the MUH SJW PANDERING posts you made, do you grind your teeth or smack your head on the wall?

Don't bother replying, your handler will let me know.

Is this supposed to be a shocker?
>Titanic - femlead, pretty much chick flick
>Force Awakens - femlead
>Forzen - femlead
>Beauty and the Beast - femlead
It's almost like normal people don't actually give a fuck about the kind of genitalia between main character's legs

Good actor, but this was a terrible casting decision.

cinema is dead, this is why great directors just stop making movies

Honestly it's baffling. I heard theaters are still pretty packed, i just dont get it.

Like..if it had a good story but everything else sucked i could understand that.
Or if it had a shit story but great effects, that i can understand too.
But it is pure trash and its doing well. Its reminding me too much of steven universe.
Its just so obviously bad, theres so much bulllshit to it but people just go with it.
Its funny in an insane way.

good for you DC, its about time you had one. maybe now you will continue to copy the marvel formula and continue to be successful

>he's so desperate to prove his "point" he considers Titanic a chick flick
Here's hoping women take your toys away.

>continue to copy the marvel formula
impossible the movie was good and didn't have winks and quips every 30 seconds.

apologize to mommy right now Sup Forums

>the story is told from Rose's perspective
>Leo plays a manic pixie dream boy who takes her on a whimsy adventure away from boring high society
>not a chick flick

Why? Are you insecure about your penis size?

well I do like BLACKED videos like the average Sup Forums poster.

>he's still trying
Goes to show your other three examples are all post 2010 and sucessful thanks to the push for more female leads.

Women are barely even human. They're heartless and stupid cunts. They only serve to give men pleasure and to breed. Never trust the vaginal jew

>he dosent know joss whedon took over justice league and is doing billion dollars worth of script rewrites and reshoots

>Marvel is finished they said

It's nice when people find things they like. Makes living more bearable.

>shitty superhero movie makes money
Wow, what a surprise.

I'll believe it when I see the inevitable 2nd trailer featuring new footage.

>Nice Kid's Choice Award, fag!

This.

Her nigger-tier borderline microcephaly triggers the fuck out of me.

Why are the only female directors who have any clue what they're doing all so MILF-ably bangable?

Pic related.

Pic also related.

The movie wasn't that bad, sure there were some cheesy lines, the CGI was pretty bad at some points and the movie didn't have the best casting but it's been the first good DC movie in like a decade (not counting the animated straight to DVD movies) it had pretty good fight scenes, music, and charater development. Wonder Woman has been in the DC universe almost as long as Superman and Batman so i dont see why people are bitching about her now.

It's funny how mad they are about having no Oscars. Imagine that, 17 (?) films... ZERO ACADEMY AWARDS. It's really fucking sad.

user its really pathetic when you reply to yourself.

Meanwhile, your typical god-tier male directors all look like Sup Forums-tier autists.

Nothing wrong with this.

I want her to be my gf

>$150m production costs
>$100m marketing costs
>Studio takes half the box office takings

So its just about broke even then?

Can we cut out the two ugly bags on both sides

Stop deluding yourself
They looks nothing like the shitters in here

They take far less in the foreign market which half of that number comes from

To be fair mate they did market it with the MUH SJW approach. However the movie itself did not follow suit and turned out to actually be a good fucking film

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!! SAVE US DISNEY!!!!

this was suppose to fail and kill DCEU...why??? Now they get Danny Elfman doing JL movie
WHATS GOING ON!?!?!?

Why isn't Wonder Woman a fat woman of colour?

>be a better movie then gotg
>make more money than gotg
What's wrong with this?

>half
It's more than 75% during the first two weeks in the US. Wonder Woman broke even before the second weekend

I want to breed Wonder Woman.

This is some desperate Disney shilling.

It's good tho. Gal is cute, CUTE!

It's actually closer to $520M at the moment.

got more?

Princess Buttercup turned into a badass.

I liked it for most part, but damn if the ending wasn't the blandest of all the current crop of DC movies. Yes, even more bland than the climax in Suice Squad, at least that had El Diablo going apeshit.

Are this the actual numbers ?

Please explain

What woman hurt you dude?

I refuse to believe this. Only Marvels makes good cape films now. And, no, Nolan doesn't count.

WW was the most Marvel-like of the DC movies, so that's why it worked well with both moviegoers and critics.

And no, I am not saying it as a positive, it sucks that actually copying Marvel is the only way for them to make a true hit. Man of Steel, BvS an even SS had their own flavor, but now that's over.

Being a Gal Gadot fan and a DChad, I win/win.

>It's more than 75% during the first two weeks in the US.
Post source on that.

Political shitflinging and jazzfingering feminists aside, it was a competent action flick and Gal is cute, 7/10

And regardless of what anyone said about this film, no one was doubting the fact that it would make boatloads of cash

Does the Oregon shooter unironically think they won't recognize him with that fake mustache?

>he's such a frail faggot he thinks Titanic is an alpha chad flick

>tfw no qt Gal pal
It hurts.

You must not have been around here much if think people weren't doubting it. People here so fucking retarded thinking Pirates, Baywatch, Captain Underpants & Mummy were going to somehow kill Wonder Woman.

Instead Wonder Woman just killed all of them in US.

>it's going to make on its third weekend what retards in Sup Forums thought it was going to make on opening weekend
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

How is that compared to MoS/BvS/SS?

That implies a woman had some interaction with him that wasn't family

This movie was great

Going to decimate MoS (obviously)

On track with BvS

Slightly ahead of SS

MoS>WW>BvS>shit>SS

wtf I love women now?!

>capeshit makes money
>somehow this is surprising
?

Based Ann Wolfe plays in the movie as one of the Amazons (or whatever the fuck they're called).

BvS>>WW>>>>>>>>>MoS>>>not worth the bytes required for greater-than signs

Nah it wasn't.
It wasn't a shitty comedy were EVERYBODY acts like a 12yo and shits memes all over the place with a script that fucking kills every single tense moment with an out of place quip.
The only thing it had in common with Marvel is that it was a generic origin story like 80% of their movies and that the bad guy was shit.

It won't be the first DCEU film to break a billion if that's what you're wondering

It'll finish around where BvS did worldwide

Can someone explain to me how this is a bad thing? A movie with a female lead that was competent while still having flaws that worked together with her male counterparts instead of constantly insulting them while they stumbled around like idiots doing well should send a good message to the marketing Jews shouldn't it?

I hope Wonder Woman isn't the only film that retroactively takes elements from Batman v Superman and details them. Her arc in BvS is a bit more substantial now that we know what the deal was with the picture, if even a little.

Hopefully Justice League builds on some of the otherworldly elements in BvS.

Counting inflation its doing worse than MoS. It's also not ahead of SS either, you can check weekly domestic earnings for proof.

>taking the children and their comic book console war seriously

>domestic

If I see that fucking rat faced kike one more time I'm gonna snap

>gal gadot
>good actor
"no"

You just had to ask.
:^)

Stop being anti Semitic or I'll call the cops

It's also flopping in Asia So you can't use that argument against me. Domestic is also the most important market for movie releases because that's where the producers get the most money.

"Yes"

I seen it today.

I was legitimately surprised at how grounded it is given the reputation it has as a "feminist" film. I was expecting a shitload of one liners.

>You can't go over there, it's No Man's Land! No MAN can go there!
>Steve Trevor...I am no MAN, I am a WOMAN!

Was honestly expecting shit like this at every turn

Didn't know Sup Forums were Harvard and Oxford educated oilmen-philosophers from Texas who get into fistfights with their producers

Prove it.

That'll teach you not to believe anything Sup Forums says.

>most important
And? It's doing well in Europe, you mong.

>that's where the producers get the most money
Good for them? They're still getting 50% of box office in the rest of the world you moron

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LAUNCH OPERATION FRAULEIN NOW
call the cops idgaf

>Sup Forums

More like every review I had a look at on Rotten Tomations

Fast 5

Do you not understand how cuts work? producers get less money from foreign markets than domestic markets. Domestic is the most important one and this is not debatable.

>this fridge being passed as the bees' knees
>meanwhile every bypasser is hotter than her
lmao

I could go on for days.

I said good acting.