Why don't these parents never understand that some movies are r rated and not for little children...

Why don't these parents never understand that some movies are r rated and not for little children, especially 4 year olds. and why are they on the internet anyway?

>2 year old with twitter

>having a Twitter at any age.

they could be following him because of Green Lantern

>leave Split with wife and her son
>Mexican couple leaving with their 2 year old who looks like he just witnessed a murder

Doesn't matter. Unless it's fuckin Sesame Street, it's still social media, morons. Be a parent and parent. 5, 4, and 2. Fucking morons.

I've seen people take children to horrible movies. No reason a 5yr old should see The Conjuring or 50 Shades...

Why kids with those ages have twitter accounts? Can even those kids know what those words even mean? fuck dammit

This. And they let these kids play M rated online multiplayer games.

>@joeliskidding

You should've seen Logan. The theater was like 40% families and kids.

Did he respond or do what he should've done and just ignore them?

I went to see R.I.P.D at the cinema (was shit btw) and got some old dude asking me and my mates to stop swearing before the film started cause he brought his kids.
We obliged but the film was full of swearing and I find it hypocritical that he didnt leave part-way through.

>Heel just hovering over the hedge

What a h*lla fr*cking bad*ss superhero not caring about the rules!

>Letting your little children use internet, let alone social networks
"no"

If you can't legally drive a car you shouldn't have social media.

woah, i can't legally drive a car and i'm here

The lack of respect for human lives in that movie is alarming. The ending was hilarious, tho.

>Dude fucking fuck shit fuck
Overuse of fuck ruins a movie for me especially when it's not adding anything to the character

I remember some people taking their children to "Pan's Labyrinth", only to witness a brutal murder with a fucking glass bottle to the face, in the style of Irreversible.

underage and b&

>people are actually falling for this shit
i know it's hard to believe bit some people do go on the internet and tell lies

>Falling for the b8