Literally an episode of southpark

literally an episode of southpark.

>ywn make your gf hold 28lbs of shit, then have her "birth" it

into your anus

>John Wayne had 40lbs of impacted fecal matter in his colon when he died

It doesn't count if they have to do surgery though.

the Duke? well, shit.

Could there over 20lbs of shit and fecal matter in my stomach right now?

So did he did?

That's literally a bullshit rumor. I can't believe this is still going around as fact, you dumbasses.

Link?

There is a sizeable amount of shit in your colon that's just hanging out there.

Watch the Jackass skit with Knoxville dressed as Santa getting a colon cleanse or whatever.

yeah, but why was he carrying 28 pounds of feces?

>literally an average day in the life of a Sup Forums janitor

Who cares?

I believe it even more now

Then your part of the problem. Idiocracy marches on.

Saving it for later.

Checked and kek'd

the duke-e

>Haven't shit in 3 days
>Since then my shits have been rather small
>Noticed my belly is starting to grow more and more each day

Guys help

his shitter didn't work proper so they had to cut it off, dead nerves or some shit

>tfw you shit after holding it in for a few days

just drink water and go on walks you'll get regular again. if you have to, get some metamucil.

magnesia

Taco Bell will clear you out

Don't you eat fruit my friend?

this, you should be drinking a lot of water every day

John Wayne died of cancer, like many on the set of The Conquerer. The movie was filmed in a part of Utah that had been used for nuclear testing for years. Many of the cast and crew would go on to die of cancer in connection with this location. John Wayne had no autopsy, so that means no one recorded anything about his physical demise.

>shit so thick it tears your asshole

get some fiber in ya. 20 grams of pic related will kickstart any colon.

The real question here is. How many courics are 28 pounds. and its still not as big as Bono. Abono

Dying because you (Western Icon) star in a movie as Genghis Khan. Ack.

>courics
The standard unit measurement for mass weight of feces, as noted on the 2007 South Park episode "More Crap". The European Fecal Standards & Measurements Board in Zürich keeps track of the authenticity of its records. It is mentioned in the episode that "one Katie Couric is about two and a half pounds of excrement". The original record was set in 1960 at 7.5 Courics. It was revealed in October 2007 that the record excrement is in fact Bono of U2 fame, which had grown to 80 Courics. This explains why Bono seems so great, yet is still a piece of shit. That same day, American Randy Marsh set the new record at 100 Courics. The record still stands.

so 11.2 couric

This is someone's fetish

Mine

But I don't like water?

Faggot.

Your pregnant

Well you better learn to like it if you don't want to get rekt by severe constipation and kidney stones.

>poorfags

is holding your shit for 2 days the ultimate redpill?

>Eating and drinking healthy is being a poorfag