How does one become an illegal immigrant

How do these people live as illegals?

I mean, how can they do the most basic shit without documents?

I guess they can't open a bank account, can't rent a decent house, can't have any official business of any kind with the government. How do they even get a fucking driver's license?

Do they never get stopped by the police?

How the fuck do they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-13/2-billion-year-illegal-immigrants-get-more-food-stamp-benefits-poor-american-citizen
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the fuck is your eagle?

Here it is.

I always wonder how the fuck can they do anything, i think Americans are such cucks that even if they know someone doesn't have any papers they let em do shit

If you live in Cali you can go to school for free.

Wat.

You don't have to be registered or anything?

What the fuck?

They dont have bank accounts. It is why Currency Exchange still exists. Without illegals and criminals that business model would have died in the early 90's

Most places dont run any kind of background check to rent. You just give them first month, last month, and security deposit in cash and move in.

They dont get a drivers license in most places, but some states do give out drivers licenses to illegals.

Police are not allowed to ask them their immigration status even if they are arrested in the majority of major cities.

They basically walk here, stand in front of a home depot, and work like slaves all day for 50 bucks cash.

There are laws in America that specifically say illegals can not be rounded up and deported in certain circumstances. Hospitals, schools, government buildings, etc

It goes further in some places like California that gives full citizenship benefits to illegals and then protects them from being deported

In short, come here illegally, and as long as you do not commit a violent crime, you can stay

There are businesses that run on immigrants power. They simply pay them in cash so they are free to send their money back chihuahua with no problems through services that mexicans themselves provide for each other. Wetbacks literally have networks on networks.

>mfw

>tfw trying to find an IT company that sponsors H1B and they all ask for 5 gazillion years of experience

>meanwhile mexicans just waltz in no questions asked

It's actually ridiculous. As a native born citizen I'm constantly needing documents and IDs for fucking everything, even going to public school required my birth certificate and social security card (which specifically says on the card it's not to be used for ID purposes and anything other than SS but...).

And yet fucking illegals have no problem doing anything. It boggles the fucking mind.

>How do they even get a fucking driver's license?

they dont?

But if that's so easy, what's stopping Indians and everyone else really from booking a flight to Mexico and then jumping the border?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

No you're not and you're not gonna stop importing shitskins until you actually are and you're done fucking up all of Europe.

Fucking krauts.

They can in Commiefornia I think.

This, rule of law doesn't mean shit in this country anymore. Shillary is proof of that more than anything.

Wasn't there a story about some illegal immigrant from the UK that was here on a vacation visa and never left until he was caught doing a crime?

If they're in California, they can easily apply and receive a driver's license. Fuck this place.

dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php

They waltz right in but they also all work back breaking labor, live in ghettos in shitty apartments with 15 roommates and ride American public transportation everywhere.

I guess that's in fact a more than valid reason.

They accept a lower wage, and the employer forges documents or pays in cash.

Most states give them drivers licences.

You just pay what's asked, and most land lords don't care.

I've worked construction most my life, and watch it daily. The last place I worked had thirty employees, and seven on the books.
If you want to be a construction foreman, all you have to do is know Spanish. Very few jobs I've been on, have legal labor. I built dorms for the university by me, and five people out of one hundred spoke only English.

Yeah, the one that tried to shoot trump.

In several states, you can get a driver's license without proof of identity. Once you have a state-issued ID, you may qualify for dozens of state and federal benefits programs, and you can easily rent a property or open a bank account. In fact, you can just bank online through a bank chartered in your home country.

Illegals get more in SNAP benefits than citizens:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-13/2-billion-year-illegal-immigrants-get-more-food-stamp-benefits-poor-american-citizen

Here's a broader look at their welfare consumption:
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

Some people do just that, pic related. Usually, though, if you have money enough to book a flight to Mexico you can get one to the US and just overstay your visa forever.