AMERICA IS MORE KEKED THAN SWEDEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU AMERICANS ARE PATHETIC

AMERICA IS MORE KEKED THAN SWEDEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU AMERICANS ARE PATHETIC

That's cuz America has more shitskins as a whole and they like vibrancy.

But the US is gigantic in size so it is less of a big deal.

>only 7% think it makes it worse.

You silly shill, this'll encourage them to vote for Trump

These polls are bs.

You ask someone flat out whether or not they like diversity and of course they will say yes. Meanwhile whites don't want more blacks, blacks don't want more hispanics, no one wants more muslims, etc

>Majority of every city in America is mostly homogeneous
>Those who live in dense urban centers with diverse populations are almost guaranteed to be hardcore left
>Nobody in the homogeneous cities really has a reason to think diversity is harmful because they don't actually deal with it
>Nobody in the heterogeneous cities is willing to sound "racist" and actually admit they're suspicious of the blacks and mexicans hanging out in alleys or near their car
And now you know why.
America is fucking huge, you don't even seen heterogeneous communities unless you go out of your way to.

People lie on polls, people know they cannot be honest about diversity.

This isn't possible. Only 7% say worse but Trump is as popular as he is?

It's easy for Americans to say they like diversity, because we've had to live with it much longer than Europe has. We started being enriched about 40 years before you guys did.

Diversity doesn't mean opening your borders to third world shitheads with savage customs.

Most white Americans love European immigrants.

European diversity made America great.

>European diversity made America great.
European assimilation made America great. Fuck your diversity

There is incredible social pressure to not say no, people are simply virtue signaling.

America is simultaneously more cucked and less cuked than Europe. It depends on how you look at it.

doesn't surprise me, lards are massive brainwashed cùcks, the only thing that surprises me is how low the netherlands is, good for them i guess

This was probably surveyed in a largely liberal section of the US. In my red state, it would be the complete opposite of this.

We just haven't experienced the right diversity yet like you have, Sven.

>Based as FUCK Greece and Poland

wtf I love Greeks now

>almost half of my country doesn't give a shit

We are not cucked at all. Cucked is not a function of how many niggers are around, it is a function of your populace's awareness of race. America has one of the least cucked white populations in the world, as this election cycle clearly shows.

Schrodingers Cuck?

Why does anyone take any internet polls as factual? The sample size is always small and biased.

You have to be a complete moron to believe this shit.

Let's ask San Francisco liberal men how they feel about gay people.

Holy fuck balls 80% of faggots feel good about faggots.

God damn you should never reproduce

Publicly supporting Trump makes people want to assault you or harass your boss, and they're likely instinctively afraid they'll be put on some kind of secret list.

>no sample size listed

I swear, maybe 5 people on Sup Forums have ever taken a statistics class

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD ALERT

SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK AND THIS IS THE KIND OF THREADS THEY POST TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE HILLARY CORRUPTION EXPOSING THREADS

REMEMBER TO SAGE.

SLIDE THREAD ALERT

>Why does anyone take any internet polls as factual? The sample size is always small and biased.
I literally don't know anyone that has answered any poll ever,

That's because the study assumes they're legal immigrants; stop cherry picking. We don't have a problem with legal Muslims, for example, because they tend to be wealthy oil barons or some shit.

We are becoming more cucked, but it's not as bad as you're making it out to be. Nearly 50% of Americans still view illegal immigrants as a burden.

2 shekels have been deposited in your account, again. Good goy.