Clap yourselves Americucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's a Kong Hong?

Thank you for Correcting The Record

saved

all they are is caricatures of their party. its the natural result of red-state blue-state mentality.

so no, its not two people, but rather two parties that then naturally nominate what best "encompasses" their point of view, we're talking laws of averages at an unthinkable scale. its really not all that weird if you examine the fundamental reality. they are a distilled caricature of roughly 50% of a population that is centrist enough to capture that precious 1% of the swing vote to tip the election in their favor.

ideally an election between two "equal" parties will feature a candidate that differs in reality between 49 and 51. roughly the respective edges of a bullseye that we call the dead center, or mean of a population and its ideological values

it's the giant monkey from the movies

>clap yourselves

No, Clinton and her ilk are marionettes for the 1%.

What the public wants is whatever the big corporate media say it does, and that includes the DNC's "base"

SLOW AND STEADY
YEB SURGE SOON
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wrong, it's king kong's retarded cousin.

>Clinton and her ilk are marionettes for the 1%

how did we go from "republicans are for the 1%" to "democrats are for the 1%" in one election cycle?

Hows those democratic elections going in china?

Kong clap yourself. Clap yourself equal.

>trust me guys, im totally not a hillshill, im against hillary as well ;^)

maybe you did

in reality, both parties' establishments are bought by largely the same people

and are in cahoots (as was plainly evident with Gramm-Leach-Bliley's housing bubble/bailouts and "Obamacare")

Less theatre. Similar result.

It's very possible. These two candidates are extremely unlikable and I hate them both. I hope the third-party candidates get more votes this time.

>McCain
>Trump

pick one

The only people who post stuff like this are people who want a literally perfect candidate. There is no fucking perfect candidate. 319 million people and the absolute most qualified would be like 0.0001% of all of them. If any of these fucking Facebook intellectuals or contrarians were exposed to the same level of media attention and responsibility as a political candidate they would barely stand up to either of these two. They would be a joke.

Forgive me if I don't bow down to vapid cunts and blowhards because they were able to worm their way through the system.

your right were fucked

Too fucking bad, EVERYONE would be a vapid cunt or blowhard in that position. You think there's a single person who has an absolutely flawless record and would come out totally unscratched with the media ripping into them day after day? You sure as hell wouldn't.

Hillary murdered 60 of them on her way to the democratic nomination

I didn't say that a candidate has to be perfect, but as far as people go, there are many far better than these two chucklefucks. They are representative of a cancer in our political system that won't be cured anytime soon.

They're both excellent politicians.

To be fair, Hillary was given the job from those in power because she'll do whatever they want.

So voting for more than these 2 people is technically impossible or is that the others just don't get much promotion?

>there are many far better

There aren't.

This thread gets it

It's always a Turd Sandwich or a Giant Douche

youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4

You are placing undue faith in our political system and people. Just because we "narrowed it down" to these two faggots doesn't mean they are the best of the best. It means the system is broken to shit and the scumbags come out on top. They know how to work it to their advantage. The American people keep voting for the lesser of evils and we're surprised the evil never stops.

>319 mllion can vote
>Children can vote
>Illegals can vote

I'm saying you're not going to get better. For every bad candidate there's a pool of over 200 million Americans who would be much worse. I think you don't realize that everyone is a scumbag, there are just some who are successful scumbags.

To all the Trump supporters
Don't you think it is extremely suspect that when the most hated woman in politics is getting the nomination that Trump another hated person in politics just so happens to be the opposition mostly thanks to billions worth of free advertising by thr mainstream media?

it helps to read

>both parties' establishments are bought by largely the same people

Really makes you tank.........

Because they both are(fun fact the Democrats get more corporate money as well as basically all the mafi i mea big Union money) two sides of the same coin who play political tribalism as to give an illusion of choice.

When someone who is a real threat comes along like Ron Paul everything is done to suppress their message and nore importantly their name since 90% of getting elected is having your name known.

-

---

BRAVO NOLAN

>When someone who is a real threat comes along like Ron Paul everything is done to suppress their message and nore importantly their name since 90% of getting elected is having your name known.
To expand on my point if the media gave Ron all the free advertising they did with Trump even the same level of bashing type exposure Ron would have wiped the floor with both the primaries and eventually Obama with his actual message.

it helps to read your image

>Obama's top 20 list
>McCain's list

----

I really think we should just get rid of the nominee's and promote the running mates to the nominee... Actually fuck Pence.

Kaine has a good name and if he wins it would be like Kaine and Able

so Kaine 2016!

------

Hillary is a great candidate, fuck off.

>ron paul
>totally not controlled opposition

--------

---------

I'd like a no text version of this. As somebody who lived through demotivational posters captions are always unfunny.

There are actually 4 people on the
Ballot faggot.

We could, in fact, get better, but it would require a massive shift in the political landscape. If the two-party system is eventually laid to waste by disgruntled voters, we could have better choices with potentially cleaner hands and a closer representation of the majority.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

MURICA YES!
You are the dumbest fucks and cucks in the while universe.

At least Hillary was just acting surprised.

Drumpf was mocking a disabled american patriot.

-------------

Who is better?

we deserve it

jim webb
gary johnson
jill stein
bernie sanders

---------------

Did you not see Clinton parade out Bloomberg, Buffet, and Cuban in a week?

------------

>ping-pong-ding-nong-pu-eee-ttooo-waaaaahhhh

Slope

You pointed out nothing my post didn't address.

The 20 on the bottom also looks like OKC

--------------

look at all the maggots, as they circle their rotten block of shit

>Really makes you tank
I'm always ready to tank, Turkroach.

>tfw dont understand this new meme
Fucking get off my lawn

Nice split.
Dubs or nothing?

"We"

It's an island of China

Kinda like Hawaii

----------------

This election year has made me depressed about the next 4 years at the very least.

The one on the left purposely mocks a person and the one on the right is the person. hmm

Is it really a suprise?

Everyone already knew that Hillary would be the next candidate for the democrats, that was a sure thing.

It was the republicans which folded, had like 16 candidates all being politically correct, all moving along the same lines and then there happens to be Trump who is not PC and says what everyone is thinking and has the balls to do it. The repubs even tried to stitch him up and failed numerous times while big candidates fell away and did nothing.

They had John 'you must be this tall' McCain followed by Mitt 'mom jeans' Romney so for going for Trump is actually a positive direction i would say.

End of the day it is the state of politics which has allowed this to happen.

"Wuz"

your post talked about old candidates

>Hong Kong
>Worth anything ever
hmmmm

>implying WE had anything to do with their decision

2 posts by this ID

Nothing wrong with Trump.

The whole "they are equally bad" narrative is fucking silly.

Trump is perfect.

Trump is America.

I am Trump.

I will be great Again.

Bravo America, bravo!

1/3