Private companies will build the roads. Any other questions statists?

Private companies will build the roads. Any other questions statists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle
youtube.com/watch?v=6xGyKuyGhaE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harm_principle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who will pay the private companies for building roads?

What will stop Private Defense Agencies from devolving into States

>t. Former ancap?

Police, education, paramedics, firefighters?

Yes. Why do you want to allow free movement of people across national borders?

Those people who are moving in for the quality of life are just going to shit it up for you and peacefully vote for more wealth-redistribution. How do you prevent this without aggression?

Consumers, of course.
The nonnaggression principle
Privatized

Then people will vote with their feet and you will see movement to where capitalism is best practices. This mirrors the founders idea that the state's are the laboratories of democracy.

What's stopping me from starting my own military force and enslaving all of humanity?

I guess the only solution to this is to have a constitution which prohibits any kind of social security/ welfare state type laws
Of course this would never come about in any current western nation, but hypothetically

Housing associations.

>Developer homesteads or buys a plot
>The plot needs roads
>Developer either pays himself or upon selling to the individual homeowners, the homeowners will set up a restrictive covenant which would include contractual payments for maintenance and roads

>Contracts are reviewed before polycentric private courts

>They are enforced by private defense agencies

>Private defense agencies will have an oligopoly or monopoly on use of force in a given area

>Back to States

>We went full circle

How will the banding together of coercive individuals who want to rule voluntarists through a state and achieve this with violemce be stopped? Knowing that they have the financial backing of taxpayers

The non aggression principle.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle

Answered here

The NAP will keep us safe.

How will consumers pay? Will it be a per use thing? Or would it be more akin to registering your plates with a fee that is then handed to private companies to pave roads (taxes)

What enforced the NAP you fucking mongoloid?

an armed population, also how would you amass a force large enough to do such a thing that would be willing to help you?

What will stop the most rich individuals from banding together, hiring private army and establishing the government?

Taxes aren't that bad.

Good and services can be freely negotiated. I am in favor of allowing anyone to print their own currency and feel each state should mint their own money and have no unified dollar

Who would stop swindlers from ripping people off and making faulty products? especially if they are traveling merchants

private companies already build the roads.

If someone violates it they would be cut out of the communicable in effect boycotted into pacifism.

That doesn't answer my question on how payment would be processed for paving roads.

What stops them from doing that now? Oh ,wait..

The effect of this is the leaches keep chasing Elysium until they have nowhere else to run to where capitalism is practised.

How will a volontarist society ensure that mob rule could not occur in communities when dealing with justice?
Also how do you enforce the NAP?

What about companies exploiting people and the environment to maximize their profits?

You could pay in whatever way you want. Prostitution, gold, cattle, IT work making drugs etc.

your financial status

You're going to boycott my military force that is executing anyone who does not adhere to my unconditional ruling? I don't think that would stop it tbqh.

Who will pay?

Through boycotts and denial of communal services.
If people cared Rheingold boycott that company until it was forced to change its practices or go to somewhere more accommodating to waste

Who will enforce contracts?

How will you keep my wallet from being raped by tolls?

>for-profit roads

No thank you. I don't live in New England and I would appreciate it if there shit toll roads stayed up there.

>Muh boycotts

All an-caps are edgy retards

Who would follow you? Remember peoplenadherento the NAp so finding soldiers will be rough. I also favorballowing individuals or towns to own their own jets and tanks, so it will a pretty bloody fight. Who will sell you ammo when manufacturers have to worry about boycotts or being attacked by the populace?

do you ask about the bussines model of the bussines you're client of?

no right?
how retarded are you doing guesses about private roads then?

If there's a private service, all the problems have been solved already by the entrepeneur

Private courts and their armed enforcers.

If certain entities control important parts of a small community (e.g. a farmer owns especially fertile soil) what stops him from establishing an militia which violates the NAP?
Also couldn't NAP transgressors simply steal and plunder to survive instead of trying to do business?

SLIDE THREAD ALERT

SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK AND THIS IS THE KIND OF THREADS THEY POST TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE HILLARY CORRUPTION EXPOSING THREADS BY STIRRING UP POSITIVE LIBERTARIAN SENTIMENT SO YOU VOTE FOR GARY

SAGE. DONT REPLY. SLIDE

>libertarian
>no state

And you were doing so well up until that point too.

Try running a small business where you have to pay 20% for your "company income" and then you have to pay 20% again for your "personal income" from the company you run.

We know who's behind this thread.

Wow you trump people are fucking insane.

How does it feel knowing that lolbertarians are my political comedic relief? The NAP is the most laughable proposition in all of political theory.

How so?

Jesus. You're looping around to an as bad of an idea as communism. Slow it down there Gary.

What stops these from becoming violent and banding together with other courts to oppress the people?
Muh boycott is invalid because the armed enforcers will now demand monetary tribute from the people through force.
Who stops them?

How is allowing people to freely negotiate payment "vommunism"?

Who will build the roads lol?

Because if there was a libertarian society declared, everybody would violate the NAP all at the same time, a massive bloody battle would ensue, and a new government would be established overnight. A libertarian society would last for less than 24 hours.

>Run a community lottery
>Use profits to build infrastructure

Next question.

>Allowing anyone to print their own money
This went poorly when we let the states do. It doesn't work. Interstate commerce grinds to halt.

I'm from Chicago.
Someone explain to me how the NAP will keep me safe from gangs.

>implying liberals are 10x as insane

Because of a heavily armed populace. I can see a group of people with key fighters or tanks protecting people for launching aggression.

We are gonna arm everyone they can work together against aggression. Citizens can own any government weapon they can afford

Here's 3

youtube.com/watch?v=6xGyKuyGhaE

Who is gonna arm everyone?

The arms companies who will be able to sell diirectly to the public.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harm_principle

J. S. Mill: 'The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others.'

If gang members initiate violence on you or a member of your community, whether this be through threats, extortion or actual physical violence, then by the principle of non-aggression you and the members of your community are justified in retaliating. The NAP is not a byword for pacifism or cowardice. It is, if anything, a justification for the use of violence in society.

With nothing to check and balance each other who's gonna know what who's doing? There's not gonna be a database to keep records but instead everything will we done under the table. "Money" is everything so if you got enough of it you can do anything.

Who stops this group of "people with key fighters and tanks" from doing the exact same thing?
Creating a military dominated state would be in their interest because they would be at its head and have all the privileges.
Who stops them?

Who oversees that retaliation is not used inappropriately as an excuse for violence ?

The non aggression principle.
Correct, no records of any sales would be kept. If a parent wanted to sell their child to a pedophile for sex it would be their business.

Who will control if this "retaliating" is actually justified?

The community, however that is defined.

>ancaps not having morals or principles
no surprise there

>no records of any sales would be kept.

What if I decided to keep a record of all my sales? Let me guess, that violates the NAP?

>private court.
How much for a get put of jail card? I'm willing to trade my 3 year old son and guitar lessons or one.

Oh, I don't see how that could go any wrong...

I have morals I just don't believe in using armed force to make others do as I believe.
That's your business but it could ruin you if people found out.

If I have to pay some Jew just to drive to work I'm going to drive my car to work on the fucking boulevard, because don't tread on me.

That is between you and the court and whatever third party laid out the contracts. Breaking a deal me and you are of the wheel of aggression and therefore open to whatever action it takes to restore society

>Private courts

How the jurisdiction of private courts will be established?

Who controls the courts regarding corruption?

>1post

Do you think you sound logical? Genuine question

Ah so it's okay to keep records of sales. Thanks for clearing that up. You might want to revise your earlier statement though, that "no records of sales will be kept".

Anyways why do you think it would ruin me? Is it because you personally believe that keeping records of sales is immoral, and that you (foolishly) believe everyone is going to magically think the exact same thing you do?

Contracts between parties in any endeavor. Also armed members of society who will work voluntarily to restore order in a group.

Yes you trust people to stop at stop lights so why not trust them with a mounted machine gun?

Then anyone can come up and steal that info and see if you're selling things to people they for like so then they can write an article about boycotting you. Come on user libertarianism is easy, all you have to do is think with your nose.

>nonaggression principle

Fucking kek

Force is the only thing that keeps things going not flifty words of a faggot

Boycott wouldn't hurt the state because they have the power of taxation on their side. They also use propaganda to convince the populace the NAP is bullshit.
They have the ability to make it because they can forcefully take control of the printing presses and distribute it to the populace. It is also possible that they are endorsed by religious authorities who are promised their share of power and have massive influence in the local communities.

What if the community wants a lynch mob and just kills whoever is unpopular in the community?

How do you fight degeneracy? How do you keep subhumans out of the country?

I should have said no gov agency would keep track ofbsales because all gov agencies would be disbanded except for a council of learned people should offer advice.

And, when the gangs overpower the community?

The way I see it the system that you picture will work only on very small scale. In small city-state.

A lot of people would have to die for it to work, and I mean, a lot.

>What if the community wants a lynch mob and just kills whoever is unpopular in the community?

Then the dead parties families could use or used another armed group to get revenge. It's none of my business

I don't trust people to stop at a red light. Neither does the law, which is why a law against running them exists. Are you really serious?

Gangs are a small group, against a large community armed with cheap military grade weapons Heywood have hotshot. Or the communitybcoukd negotiate with the gangs or hire adventurers to kill the gang, again it is a voluntary society of free choices

Absolutists are fucking retarded

With what funding? In lolberg society I aint payin no taxes or buying your shit products or paying tolls or fees

>The NAP is guaranteed by the community
>the community cannot be violent because of NAP
LOL

does that mean police have no jurisdiction in the roads?

Yes, you trust people go not randomly assault you as you walk down the street, why does it matter if they have an automatic weapon?

You can respond to violence but you cannot intiate it. In libertarian society the poor would be the best/ armed because they couldn't afford private police.