>muh shill intership for ctr
>muh nameless friend of a nameless friend tweet about campaign
>Dems rally around a guy who imports the savages that murdered his son

Look further
>$80 million in Trump donations in July
>Ole shaky head only got $63 mil
>full as fuck rallies, Fire marshals disgrace their badges
>the cuckqueen can barely fill a living room

The only move the weak and spineless lefties have is to use hit pieces from lois lane wannabe's, virgin millenial shitposters, and dumb cunts that continue to prove that feminism is a code word for dumb cunt.

They can't beat him, and they know it

Rig your polls, post your #imwither crap, and keep dragging paid off republicans in front of the camera's

I'm still voting Trump, along with the millions who will not give up our self determination.

Our disgust for the insipid and pathetic who look to the Government and say "help me daddy" is at it's zenith.

You are all going to be very sad when you have to put your 40 hours in.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/iXqOgY
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/2/clinton-cash-hillary-raises-87-million-in-24-hours/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS
denverpost.com/2016/08/02/hillary-clinton-fundraising-numbers/
dailypress.com/news/nationworld/ct-hillary-clinton-fundraising-20160802-story.html
washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2016/08/02/donald-trumps-july-fundraising-numbers-will-reveal-just-how-unusual-his-campaign-actually-is/
sli.mg/dAMY3Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fpbp

They're slamming us hard right now. We need to keep it up

Anyone else get a thrill when you look at Sup Forums and half the threads are hidden? Been reporting threads all day and it makes me happy knowing that somewhere there are a group of people who are very angry that we exist

It's time to Make America Fucking Great Again

MAGA

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE WIKILEAK THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GUARANTEE CLINTON ENDED UP BEHIND BARS?? IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER AND THIS BORED SEEMINGLY STOPPED TALKING ABOUT IT.

Someone repost the info we got on CTR

sli.mg/iXqOgY

Wait? Hillary only raised 63 million and trump raised 80 million? This is absurd. I saw like 10 articles yesterday claiming Hillary is destroying trump because she raised 60 million, the most she's ever raised. Where are they now?

Hillaru raises 63 mill. BEST NEWS EVER!!!!! washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/2/clinton-cash-hillary-raises-87-million-in-24-hours/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

denverpost.com/2016/08/02/hillary-clinton-fundraising-numbers/

dailypress.com/news/nationworld/ct-hillary-clinton-fundraising-20160802-story.html

Trump raises 83 mill? No big deal.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2016/08/02/donald-trumps-july-fundraising-numbers-will-reveal-just-how-unusual-his-campaign-actually-is/

This is actually one of the most blatant examples of media bias ever. Somebody compile these into an image

No doubt, the globalists are literally throwing everything they have left at us right now. We just need to weather this surge of shilling for a little while, and they won't have anything left besides repeating the same things which voters will eventually start tuning out and ignoring, especially after the debates prove Trump is far superior. I expect a very strong finish for Trump just like Brexit.

Counter Punch the Hillary bots with "End the Fed!" posts.

That shit scares the willies out of the plutocrat bankers and their cronies.

Any Hillary bots who actually think she is progressive will wonder why neither her nor any other major political candidate has brought up that issue.

The more the people of all movements say things like "Who ever prints the money makes the rules," the more you will see the Elite Class go to pieces.

They cant scheme when everyone knows the game and the score.

They Shill for Hill. You get back at them by speaking the truth. Liberal College kids with debt are a great place to start.

The shills are weakening, Hillshills only work for money, there is no conviction in them.

Bump

Is that real? I guess there's no getting around it.

BUILD

WALL

Guys, it will all come down to Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania. So forget about national polls

There's 100 days for that. If wikileaks dumped it all in one day it would probably be ignored or downplayed by the media. This way of systemically leaking at crucial points in the election is better.

I made a similar point earlier.

It's costing these globalist a lot in the realms of money, effort, and time. Each post or paid by hourly wage, training seminars, management, etc. It costs money to run an effective shill organization.

Though I conjecture that the slide effect will go through periods of up and down swings due in part of high turn over rate, flexible schedules, and a vetting process that takes time for future manipulators to get employment.

true, Romney trailed in those 3, They thought they would take Florida because it was so close, but lost em all, after trailing in the polls all year in those states. At least Donald is ahead or tied or a few points behind now.

SLIDE THREAD ALERT

SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED
>SHILLARY CTR DISTRACTION THREAD DETECTED

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK AND THIS IS THE KIND OF THREADS THEY POST TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE HILLARY CORRUPTION EXPOSING THREADS BY STIRRING UP POSITIVE LIBERTARIAN SENTIMENT SO YOU VOTE FOR GARY

SAGE. DONT REPLY. SLIDE

The Obama administration is weighing new steps to bolster the security of the United States’ voting process against cyberthreats, including whether to designate the electronic ballot-casting system for November’s elections as “critical infrastructure,” Jeh Johnson, the secretary of Homeland Security, said on Wednesday.
So when the Hag loses it will be because of the Roosekies.

MAGA

bedtime bump

Hi, OP here

100% sincere post

Honestly, I was getting kinda down, and starting to wonder if Trump was losing it, but I decided to get moto, and not fall for (((tricks))).

Not trying to derail shit, but just keeping high energy

op was at work
am home now

That's why different id's

Bump for justice

sli.mg/dAMY3Z

Hilldog working directly with Super PACs CTR and Priorities USA.

>first they Ignore you
>then they laugh at you
>then they attack you

Hmm, I wonder what comes next...

no john, you are the demons

Nite nite.