Character is about to die after being injured in combat

>character is about to die after being injured in combat
>member of the opposing faction gives him one last puff

that camaraderie between men on different sides and different ideologies . women are incapable of this

youtube.com/watch?v=-A9iJKZlRE8

That dude's an idiot. A woman begging for a child is going to get it one way or another.

>getting a vasectomy

I wonder what other boards OP posts on?

and this is why I fucking hate women

Roastie9cuck, playing outside larping, and lgbbq

RA isn't even that bad, it's a free ticket for awesome painkillers for the rest of your life.

This. If he really didn't want to start a family, he should've just left that bitch.

Fucking reddit lmao

I'm not sure why people are shitting on the guy in the OP.

What does "CF" mean?
Caucasian Female?
Cuck Friendly?
Cunny Fan?

Career focused I'm guessing

childfree

I'm not gonna lie, this shit scares me

It's not like I can even get a gf at the moment, but the thought of marriage scares me. People can change so quickly, so abruptly, that life just enters hell mode if they change the wrong way.

And I feel like in today's society, marriages fail more often than they succeed. I was talking to a group of coworker friends and all of us pretty much had divorced parents.

3 of my siblings are married and two of them have had serious issues only a few years into their marriage

Child Free

>one last puff
You talking about a gay blow job?

That's what I'm going through, lad. After 3 years of marriage, divorce is in the works. The only advice I can give, and it's sad to admit, is if you're ever in a serious relationship....be ready to let go of it all at a moments notice, otherwise you're in for a rough time. It sucks that that's what things have come to in this day and age.

>Mfw already had all the sexual experiences (both quantity and quality) I wanted in my life by the time I was 24
>Mfw I'll pull a C. Ronaldo and have an IVF baby
>Mfw won't have to deal with this shit
>Mfw if eventually down the road a decent woman comes into my life I'll consider letting her become a non-essential part of my family

Y'all niggas have options desu. My "trust" in another person (in the sense that they can be trusted to start a family and always be there and what have you) died the last time I was engaged, you're literally an autistic dumb fuck if you make that mistake in the CURRENT YEAR.

Why did he put it back in his mouth? Now he has dead guy cooties.

I like how everyone in this thread assumes the guy is a poor innocent soul when "omg i HATE kids" is a huge red flag for anyone. No to mention they're together.

Yeah, he's the one that cheated on his wife, got pregnant, tried to fool her into raising a bastard and when that didn't work started drinking to kill the unborn kid. Oh wait, it's the other way around!

Whatever he did, whatever his shitty opinions about kids are, he's not in the wrong here, you fucking roastie. Jesus, it's so easy to spot you hambeasts these days.

Why get married if you never what to have kids? Dude is an idiot.

Yeah, but women usually don't start wars in the first place.

It sucks man. I want to meet a girl that I can befriend and we love each other more than anyone else in the world. But I don't want to have it end because of some stupid decision with one of us

Maybe I'm a cuck for this but I would be fine with an open relationship with her if it means we can remain best friends.

It's so sad that women can't comprehend concepts like "honor" and "principles." So sad =(

She wasn't begging for a child until she already got knocked up by the other guy, tho, if the writer is to be believed.

>I would be fine with an open relationship with her if it means we can remain best friends

yes, if there's one thing women are known for it's being less caring and compassionate and nurturing than men are. that's exactly how the gender stereotypes go.

Brother, don't do that to yourself. I don't believe in men and women being "friends", because I think there will always be something there that wants to take it to the next level. With that being said, you can still be friends with a girl but have some fucking self respect and don't put yourself through that, find someone who does love you. And if you can't, it sucks...but at least you have your dignity. Don't be taken advantage of. My wife and I are separating on mutual terms, unfortunately the love faded and we are going down different paths in life and those paths just don't involve us together, thankfully there wasn't any infidelity on either side. And we'll both remain friends after this, but by no means would I beg to keep her around and let her fuck other guys just to keep her in my life. Don't do that. Please.

t.

ROASTIE

This. What sane fucking man would do this?

Yes you are literally a cuck. You are so desperate for female attention your willing to take sloppy seconds and be get used.

>woman doesnt want kids
>ITS ITS HER BODY LETS MURDER AN UNBORN CHILD
>man doesnt want kids
>huge red flag

What did the vaginal jew mean by this?

Compact Flash

RA can be crippling. I've seen a lot of older people who can't use their hands, they're like gnarled knots.

Who knows.

Thinking of an IVF child too. I've been on and off the dating thing for years. Broke up with a girl after a year and 8 months a couple weeks ago and all I'm thinking about is that I want to have some kids but I can't keep waiting around for Mrs. Perfect.

If you are married and don't want to have any more kids, it is the best and most economical option. It's a one time procedure, typically covered by insurance, reversible, and it means you can keep blowing your load in your wife's pussy.

Also, I've got a friend who is young and wealthy who got one so he could blow his load in thots without worrying about having to pay child support.

What's sad is that it doesn't have to be that way. It certainly didn't use to be like this.

Or so he thinks, until they prove in court that he took on a "fatherly role" because he met them one time and so is responsible for them.

Why would you get married if you don't plan to have kids though?

oh yeah in old people it fucking sucks, she isn't even 30 though. As long as she takes her pills and doesn't fuck herself up even worse (say, like becoming an alcoholic, which interacts with RA drugs like mad) she won't even remember she had RA by the time she is 40. Getting RA while you are young is lucky. It fizzles out 90% of the time.

-t someone who has studied 1000s of RA patients

Is everyone ITT for real?
Isn't this a board about TV and movies?
What does one woman being unable to control herself have anything to do with comforting dying soldiers
what the fuck

Nigga's a lawyer, so I don't think he's going to run into any legal issues. He did however learn the hard way that raw dogging random club-sluts is a one way ticket herpes-town.

In theory to try to prevent the woman from sleeping around and catching diseases, but it only works so well in this day and age.

He's a male, the entire system is against. Not saying he can't come out of clean just the odds are against him each time.

>falling for the embryos r ppl 2 meme

I said any more kids. This isn't the 19th century anymore. Most people don't want to have 10 kids. That's why it is common for men to get clipped after they already have however many kids they wanted to have. My dad got a vasectomy after my sister was born because my parents didn't want to deal with more than two kids, and I can't blame them.

>that story
Really warms the heart when you see roasties getting their shit served

>Man
>Not wanting to have children to continue you're lineage

I kinda want to feel bad for this guy, but if you don't want kids something is seriously wrong with you

>whatever you imagined happened in fully naked dance clubs, it probably happened
So she's admitting to prostitution basically?
Guy probably didn't even realise
Shiiiit, imagine finding out your FUCKING WIFE used to be a prostitute

lol
"get married guys, it's a great idea" haha