Is Trump doomed?

I am a diehard Trump supporter, but the past day was an absolute trainwreck for the Donald. First, the whole Khan thing, the baby crying at the rally, the refusal to endorse Ryan but Pence endorses him, etc

This is a really bad start of the general for him... will he be able to recover? Will the public forget about these controversies in a few weeks like they always do? Will Trump crush Hillary in the debates and make a comeback?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZgHTqY6tD0
youtube.com/watch?v=az6wof3iyIw
cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/donald-trump-reversals-nfl-clintons-babies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>baby crying at the rally
Say what?

If Hilary wins plz come to Germany to make it white again.

this pic of trump really gets me, really makes him look like good uncle that always buys you shit and lets you drive the tractor

'Sup CTR shill.

Trump encouraged Pence to endorse Ryan you ctr faggot, but of course you already know this. And more and more info is coming out showing the world how big of a rancid turd Khan is.

If he doesn't drop out the democrats are pretty much guaranteed the white house. If he does, they'll have a splintered party and tons of ground to make up, but I think it might be possible to stop hillary.

Some baby at a rally was crying. First Trump was like "okay I love babies and the sound of crying". A couple minutes later he said "jk lol get your noisy baby outta here I'm trying to talk lady"

To be fair any decent human being would've taken their baby out as polite and educated society demands, but this was a Trump rally so neither element was present.

it looks like is laughing at niggers but no one wants to say it cus we been calling him Hitler for almost 2 years now it's pretty obvious and pointless at this point.

he is eating kfc with forks tho. absolute disgusting

Please actually watch the clips. They are hilarious how cringy they are. Trump isn't funny at all, he's fucking deranged at this point

>trump accepts purple heart
youtube.com/watch?v=DZgHTqY6tD0

>trump talks about crying baby
youtube.com/watch?v=az6wof3iyIw

DNC party leaders all had to quit and take jobs at Hillarys companies. Bernie won the only public roll call vote at the convention so they said it didnt count.

But yeah Trump is the one in trouble.

It makes him look a little more human to the common person on the street.

Wait until the debates. Clinton will come off as a boring policy wonk while Trump uses his usual charisma to charm all Americans

MODS PLS START IP RANGEBAN THESE FUCKING SHILLS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did you read my post, you fucking twat?

>I am a diehard Trump supporter

>Khan

>Curiel

>muh personality
I bet he was like that with all his kids

>implying there aren't mods doing it

Also, the Purple Heart thing.

"I always wanted the Purple Heart, this was much easier"

Nobody wants to get the Purple Heart...

I worry for the campaign.

>etc
What goes here?

A mother who traveled to see Trump and took a day off gets kicked out for a baby that you can barely hear.

Trump is a fucktard

Of course.

He never had any intention of winning.

We told you trumptards this over and over again in the primaries, but you just had to have your mango carnival barker.

Yes, he's fucked. He never wanted to be president, and didn't expect all these yokels to support him this far. He's sabotaging himself as you can clearly see, so he can get out before it's too late.

Is a KFC bucket one meal for one person?

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Trump is coming apart at the seams... it's obvious to everyone now.

All of the Trumptards on here are in panic mode

IMPORTANT: It has come to our attention that some Correct the Record operatives have become too apparent in their dissemination of Progressive American Ideals. We highly advise our operatives to keep all assessments of humor (especially the humorous sub-genre known as "cringe") out of their posts, as the imageboard culture's interpretation of what is and isn't "cringeworthy" can be vexing to even the most well-researched operative.

IMPORTANTE: Ha llegado a nuestra atención que algunos correcto los operativos de registro se han convertido en demasiado evidentes en su difusión de ideales americanos progresiva. Altamente recomendamos nuestros operarios a mantener todas las evaluaciones del humor y "temblar" fuera de sus puestos de trabajo, como la siguen interpretación de la cultura de estos activos puede ser irritante a la operativa más bien investigado.

I am starting to seriously consider this.

Or if Trump wins,
>"Thank you everyone, I just wanted to show everybody I could do it, I'm the winner"
>"But I really don't want the job, I just wanted to show everyone I could win"
>resigns

Yes, but it only actually has like 5 pieces in it

It sucks because this is clearly more prressing, but unfortunately the media and the public don't care enough about that stuff

He will recover.

>I am a diehard Trump supporter,

No you aren't.

I hope the rest of you are recognising these posts for what they are.

That would put Pense in charge, a flawed but actual republican.

No, Trump has to lose to ensure permanent democratic control of the federal government.

He resigns, and leaves pence? I'm game.

I wouldn't be so sure, the msm seems to be closing in on him en masse and unfortunately what the news outlets say happened at the debates resonates with the general public a lot more than the debates themselves. Earlier this morning I checked CNN and he was mentioned 27 times on their front page- all negative articles. One of which was dedicated to every way he's contradicted himself over the course of his campaign.

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/donald-trump-reversals-nfl-clintons-babies/

>mouth breathing retard that actually believes this MS paint pic

This is AWOOOVIMENT

Wait for next terrorist attack and Trump will rise.

What's in those bowl/cup things though?

A lot of the success of his whole campaign up to this point has been based on the angle of the "no filter, says it like it is" madman. And now that's what is going to kill his campaign.

Saying "I am a diehard Trump supporter" is exactly what a CTR shill would say.

There's still a a few months untill the general election. A few more terrorist attacks will happen in Europe in that time and people will forget/turn on Khan and flock to Trump.

>>I am a diehard Trump supporter
I'm sure you are famlam

Lol leave shill

this, there hasn't been a happening in quite some time...

Either your a shill or so weak minded you're being demotivated by some shit tier psyops. Ignore MSM. Red pill the ctr shills. And #MAGA

>diehard trump supporter
>concerned about 3 non issues that will blow over in a week
>doubts that trump will destroy hillary in a debate

kys

>He resigns, and leaves pence? I'm game.
Pence actually seems more likely to physically kick Trudeau's ass, apart from being an attorney, he's good in my books

Pretty sure the second part was supposed to be funny.

That's what they all say..

>person has different opinion
>starts instantly labeling them as a shill

you sound like a triggered leftist cuck who screams "RACIST BIGOT" and plugs their ears everytime they are confronted with a legitimate debate

you nigger, do you want me to timestamp my trump merchandise or something? Jesus christ you guys are retarded.

>forgot pic

Future Freeman on the Land detected

The baby thing was fucking hilarious. Obama hasnt made a joke like that in 8 years

>It's another "I support this candidate but he/she did/said this so now I don't" shill thread

Congrats you've won the "Stupidest Comment of the Day" award!!!

Trump drops out then Democrats will win dipshit shit shill. You a Downy tard or what?

>Will the public forget about these controversies in a few weeks
Yes, but unless Trump really disciplines himself, he will make the same blunders up until election day.

If you were actually a diehard Trump supporter you would know that the recent bad Trump publicity is a media Blitzkreig against him and has no basis in reality

That's why I know you are a shill. Kill yourself.

he's not getting my vote, based on the fact that he eats KFC with a knife and fork.

disgusting

Read the comments. His message of a rigged system and slanted media have really resonated with Americans

Mashed potatoes and gravy

First Donald beat the establishment...

Now the Donald will beat the Political elite. He has got this down on lock.

MAGA baby!

has yet to happen

>blunders

You mean manufactured controversies by MSM?

Daily reminder that Trump will win.

Really? the whole Purple Heart thing he said? I don't even watch mainstream media, I'm watching this shit straight from his rallies, in context, and it's just as awful.

No basis in reality? I'm sure the headlines "TRUMP ATTACKS DEAD SOLDIERS FAMILY" being blasted through everyones news feed must have resonated with at least a few people.... unless you want to keep living in your alternate world where undecided voters are just going to ignore that?

I'm asking the question because I'm legitimately worried Crooked Hillary will win because of the shit that Trump has pulled, also his many misunderstandings regarding foreign policy and the Ukraine

He currently has the public perception of not knowing what's going on between Russia and Ukraine, being trigger happy with nukes, and not knowing the first thing about the ramifications of using nuclear weapons. He literally can't undo the damage this has done to his image. If he doesn't drop out Hillary is going to win in the biggest landslide in electoral college history. If he does, there's a slim chance the GOP could muster a last ditch effort to win because people fucking HATE hillary.

Won't be bigger than Reagan in '84

you missed that he doesn't like babys. and it was most probably white.

clinton is a trump plant, so you shouldn't worry

wikileaks will bury her eventually

>Read the comments
>on CNN that doesn't have a comments section

Every local paper in my state only prints anti-trump articles.

I live in Montana.

This is serious shit. I've never seen such a one-sided election.

An entire cup of pure gravy?

The shills are evolving.
>Start downloading Trump related reaction images
>Sing Trumps praise while subtly saying negative things about him.
Slowly but surely, WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW!
This is getting scary. If you are actually woke and tired of the shills don't forget that 4x2chan exists.
>Inb4 user was banned for this post.

Yes, his campaign is utterly fucked and falling apart. HRC is going to crush him in November.

I work in downtown Cleveland and I watched the RNC first hand- I'd never seen such a media circus up close- and despite their best efforts Trump pretty much walked out smelling like a rose.
>cut to two weeks later
Any progress he'd made coming out of the RNC has been negated and squelched by the media. If he doesn't drop out now barack may as well just hand over the keys to the war room to hillary tonight.

I am confused, what's this shit going on about Trump not endorsing people? I thought Trump already had the official GOP nomination

>Trust me goy

I still can't get over the hair-gel stain on the chair behind him. Why did he take that picture, knowing it was there?

>is trump doomed?
>is the trump train derailed?
>is it over for trump?
>how can trump possibly recover?

Recognize this "dismay posting" for the hillshilling that it is.

dumped like your beliefs will be in the fall of this year.

I believe that as much as I believe you're actually Swiss. Does the CTR pay well?

You're no better than the uneducated SJWs who plug their ears and scream "BIGOT!!" at anyone who disagrees with them. Grow up so you can have an actual conversation instead of calling people who have different beliefs a "shill", you paranoid fuck.

>posting a cropped image from trump's own wedding
>damaging or shocking in any way

pick one.

yes. he is doomed. it was all part of the plan.

I hope the quarter in your bank account was worth it senpai

Yep. This is a shill post.

My Taiwanese girlfriend isn't as dumb as you, thank goodness.

Ok, who am I shilling for? I said I support Trump. I already said I don't want Hillary. Who the fuck am I "shilling" for then? Gary Johnson?

I am a Trump supporter with legitimate concerns about the future of our movement. How does that make me a shill? You guys are really grasping at straws here

Shill.
Shill.
Shill.
Shill.
Fuck you.
Shill.

I guess my biggest mistake was coming to Sup Forums in search of actual political discussion...

The media is 100% in collusion with Hillary Clinton. Every one of these "scandals" is fucking retarded and is either being taken out of context or completely exaggerated. Only the stupidest people on Earth would accept anything the mainstream media says as factual. Stop being a dumbass.

Then why'd you monkeys pick the candidate they gave $2 billion in free advertising to?

>Only the stupidest people on Earth would accept anything the mainstream media says as factual

I think you're forgetting who is going to be voting on November 8th.

please cuck me daddy

Think we're way past that point now.

How much are you getting paid to shill?

$15/hour

I really want to eat everything with a fork now. Is there something really good I've been missing out on here?