Dark Matter Thread

I swear if they get rid of her I'm going to drop the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0272706/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, durr.

I have a feeling they're going to put 3's waifu inside Android. Don't really care for that idea though.

>they got rid of 6

Yeah, I'm not liking that shit

I really liking the show, but I'm not a fan of getting rid of Six just to add a niggress.

Also what the fuck is David Hewlett doing that he couldn't do an episode. I really hope it turns out that replacement of his has him locked in a trunk somewhere.

>plays 16 yo gril

Agreed.

He'll be fine

>Doctor Who tattoo
How bad of a red flag is this?

arent jodelle fags the #1 fanbase of the show?

This

She obviously looks young, but not 16 year old young

BREEE BREEE

When they cast her she was probably like 18 or something, and the show seems to progress a lot slower than real time (so in-universe it hasn't been 3 years, probably).

Seriously, what the fuck is going on with this show? Half the cast is gone. I thought 1's exit was odd, but this is just getting ridiculous. They're even offing side characters completely out of the blue. Why even bring up Tabor just to say he's gone? It's not like David Hewlett has so much work that him not coming back should be a guarantee.

>they haven't killed Wil Wheaton offscreen yet

they could've killed the nigga at the premiere why write him off 2 episodes later?

He'll be back soon, I bet. He's still too much of an idealist so they're gonna kick him down some more and probably kill off his new friends. They're gonna make him the O'Brien of this show.

>22
Then why does she dress like a 12yo?

I was not expecting to care as much as I did with 6 leaving the crew, 5 loses her father figure, They get a new black actor to replace him, 3 is on a ship full of women save for their new business parter.

I bet they were forced to do a lot of it due to a problem with actor retention. There must be chaos behind the scenes as actors jump ship and the writers scramble to find ways to keep the story and show from falling apart.

>a ship full of women
Android/5 when?

Is this the girl from Silent Hill? I just watched that movie a few days ago and she looks familiar.

Yep, she was also the zombie hick girl from Cabin in The Woods.

Yeah. She plays le quirky hacker chick on spaceship of semi reformed space pirates. Worth a watch.

She's been in a lot of horror
imdb.com/name/nm0272706/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
Give Tideland a watch

Her age has never actually been stated people just keep making assumptions, She could be some 200year old green haired oppai master race

>Rebelling slave mine planet again.
>Twists in every 5 minutes by somebody backstabbed somebody again.
>Main characters died? semi cliffhanger again.
> MC leaves, new members come again.
>New villainous charismatic characters introduced then killed 5 minutes later, again.
>meanwhile old character brought back, again.

Who? Tiny Tina? Nah, no way, as soon as I saw her and the black guy making nice, I saw the salute to borderlands..

>Rebelling slave mine planet again.
It's shitty universe, You'd be surprised how much sci-fi has an underclass revolting
>Twists in every 5 minutes by somebody backstabbed somebody again.
You couldn't tell something was going to go sideways?
>Main characters died? semi cliffhanger again.
Who died, There was no cliffhanger
>New villainous charismatic characters introduced then killed 5 minutes later, again.
It was showing 6 getting his balls, Can't be a good guy in a shitty universe.
>meanwhile old character brought back, again.
So, This will add to more character development for 3

bump

this. He was the best support character

hmm, it really wasn't. It's just people saying that "you look 16", but on the warrants her age never was listed

what breed is this?

Some kind of big titted Canadian

Eskimo

Based Four is the only saving grace of this show.

>Muh Honour!
The little Asian sidekick is a better character than him

>Her age has never actually been stated
Yes it has mate, at the start of season 2. 6 told her, her name and age.

Oh yeah, All he says is 16, I like to think she was somewhat close to 17

Last episode was bit weak & boring
Next one looks fun

Needs more focus on Four's galactic domination & there's the stowaway from the alternate universe (could be One)

Since that ship has working blink drive, that might make it integral to the plot this season

someone post her webms please

Homo Slutus.

she probably has a sonic screwdriver vibrator

One needs to come back and start killing people

Is 6 leaving because final season? Did he want out? 4 being main villain is okay, but if the goal was to make him into a complete asshole they've done a great job. But like 6 should die now, won't take long for bounty hunters to get word that he's on that planet.

I used to hate how MC & friends were unkillable in some series, but this show at least seems to have some balls to remove them a few times a season and change character relationships so quickly.

>records
>accurate in 'corporate' espionage, war and super tech land

We've still got to find out what ever the deal is with 3 and that command/eye thing Torri did.

Y-you guys think 5 and 6 will have a happy ending and ride off into the sunset? I haven't seen all of season 2 yet.

6 leaves every other episode

> final season
Wait is this really the end?

The episode is for 6 to man up and try his hand at what he preached. Acceptable character development, but I do hope he dies. Setting up bounty hunters just as one of them decides to settle down is a little too on the nose.

The ships a rotating door (as implied by the handler guy), we've seen it over the series as well, it makes sense since they are meant to be mercs. As for 6 killing the general, he did the same thing to the generals clone last season. 6 has wanted to kill the guy for a while.

No, not yet. Just this doesn't have huge ratings, I would not be surprised if it's not renewed.

Is it doing well in Canada? I remember some shows getting stopped in the US going on forever up there.

This show is low budget nerdy garbage. This girl's only good movie was Tideland.

Expanse has even lower ratings, no?
But it's still getting a new season & it sure looks like the most expensive on their scifi show lineup

How bad was Big Fat Liar 2?

>japanese based society
>none of the actors are japanese
>they pronounce like shit

this upsets my autism. i mean did they just hire non japanese asians and try to pass it off to the dumb whiteys?

did you also notice how like 40% of the people from Japanese planet are just black people or white people

>He thinks we'll still have Japanese people in the future

lol

I really don't care for character same with the one that thankfully got killed. That dude was just a fucking cuck whiny bitch. She's pretty close as well with her mongrel hobo commie ways.

That's what I immediately assumed as well. Oh, they're going to do a mind transplant or some shit to spice up the android so she won't totally be a Data TNG clone even if she already is at this point.

The whole sword dance thing seemed like something out of a Chinese movie not Japanese to me. It didn't look or scream bushido or anything to me but whatever.

Why would she wax her forearm hair?

show needs to kill all the moral fags and have 2, 3 and the android going round a sex fuelled rampage

I want to see her and the Ruby Rose bot make out.

The choreography in that scene was particularly awful, but every single scene set on that planet hurts to watch.