What was his fuckin problem?

What was his fuckin problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

He's afraid somebody will take his marijuana away so he got ball defensive.

Rogan is such a prick here.

>"All those people had alcohol in their system"
>"How do you know all of them did?"
>"I never said all"

IM GONNA MISS MY FLIGHT

I know 2 weed smokers and they are losers

What does it mean?

Is Joe natty?

WERE JUST FRIENDS FUCKFACE. PUSSY BITCH!

crowder is a pro-private prison, anti-freedom cuck who cries when he is proven wrong

Crowder is a huge faggot but so is Joe when when discussing weed

>use marijuana for the past 15+ years
>still maintain the ability to do complicated tasks or advanced learning

>all my friends who smoke are burnouts who cant into logic

What does it mean? Is this "crystallized IQ"?

lil joey

no

crowder was in the right here

I've seen so many edited iterations of this image i will naver be able to discern wich one is the real one.

marijuana addicts are the worst. i hair follicle test all my employees every 3 months

>look, I'm sorry Joe. I'm truely and whole heartedly sorry for this. This was never meant to be a hatefully fueled argument, just a discussion of the minds. I apologize if I offended you, but you need to understand that I kind of disagree with you on the pot issue a little, but I don't mean any harm what so ever and would further more like to retract my statement of blame against any pot smokers. You wanna smoke? Go ahead, I won't stop you! And sorry for raising my voice with the last sentence I exclaimed, but it needs to be said. I absolutely mean you no harm or argument with the marijuana issue in the discussion, oh jeez, I bet your viewers really hate me now. It sucks your viewers are going to see this and think differently of me. I just wish we could move away from the pot issue, but in the end I'm very sorry, oh shit I just missed my flight! I really have to go now. But again I'm really sorry, go ahead and smoke, I'm not stopping you. You wanna smoke, go right ahead! But I missed my flight-

>not realizing detox shampoo exists
>paying thousands of company resources for nothing

Who's really the idiot here?

>it's you

>Joe: "Hey dude, do you prefer cats or dogs"
>Crowder: "Huh?"
>Joe: "Cats or dogs bro, pick one"
>Crowder: "Man, i'm not doing this again...."
>Joe: "Fucking pick one you little bitch"
>Crowder: "Dude i really don't care...."
>Joe: "ahh that's adorable, the little bitch can't pick one...."
>Crowder: "...fine dude....dogs"
>Joe: "WHAT!!! So you hate cats bro? You dumbass! Hey, Jamie bring up some stats about how people who hate cats are sociopaths.
>Jamie: "Googling now..........ok, found it"
>Joe: "nah bro, i'm too high to read it...zoom in.......yeh cool. reading Washington Post, a survey of 10 people determined that 36.5% of people who disliked cats also registered as sociopaths..."
>Crowder: "...well i didn't say i dislike cats for starters and i..."
>Joe: "SHUT UP FK FACE don't interrupt me, i'm just presenting facts"
*one hour later*
>Crowder: "dude, i really don't care"
>Joe: "you seem like you care a lot dude"

woah... how the fuck did that gorilla disappear into thin air like that?

After the first hair follicle test, why not just administer regular drug tests the succeeding times?

who? they both sound like catty bitches

I guess user.

there

Nothing wrong with private prisons, it costs a lot for the state to lock a person up