That earring

Whats his/your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4246408/Harrison-Ford-flies-Calista-son-Liam-near-miss.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's an upscale hearing aid, you ignorant poor person.

It's a thing old people do that still have to be cool because he's an actor. It's acceptable. Get over it.

Because he was passing by a Claire's at a mall and decided "why not?" Seriously, he got it done at a Claire's.

It's awful, makes him look gay, and there is nothing more awkward and ridiculous than an old fag. It's weird because he looks very down to earth and not a fuckaround guy. Then you see the earring, yuck

>whats his excuse?

he's harrison ford
he can do whatever the fuck

I got mine done at Claire's too.

>he looks very down to earth

Does he really? Have you ever seen interviews with him? I like his movie roles. I am a big Indy fan but have you ever listened to this man? He certainly isn't down to earth. I don't know any other actor who is so uptight and comes across as arrogant and snobbish. It's really saddening because all of his movie roles are cool. I just try to ignore who he is personally because he is just a douche.
Also the earring makes him look gay as fuck and it's just awkward.

which ear is buccaneer and which ear is queer again?

Left is straight.
If in the right you're into buttplay with other men.

No, straight men don't wear earrings. It would make the mostly manly man look like a screaming homo

You sound like a closet homosexual.
Kill yourself.

isn't he a jew?

Looks like Gordan Ramsay's butch lesbian sister.

half Jew half Irish.

And you're out of the closet no doubt, faggot

not gay
If you see a man over 50 wearing an earring you can bet your life he's a homo

I don't have earrings like you, fudge packing faggot.

men wearing earrings was edgy and cool in 1977. Old people get stuck in their ways.

SIR, EXCUSE FOR WHAT, SIR?

He was high, probably.

>It's weird because he looks very down to earth and not a fuckaround guy

he's a fag, that's why

claire's is the shit I love that place

It's to show his continued commitment to communism.

Lucky flying Charm
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4246408/Harrison-Ford-flies-Calista-son-Liam-near-miss.html

I agree. It makes everyone look homo. Why would Ford wear this? Does he feel more manly that way? Can't anyone tell him how silly it looks and what would his response be?
>I AM FUCKING HARRISON FORD AND I KNOW ABOUT FASHION AND THIS LOOKS GOOD ON ME
or did he lose a bet or is that like a ring alcoholics have to wear? Seriously why would a sane man wear this? It's disgraceful for him and for me to look at.

He wears it all the time though. So is he high as a kite 24/7?
It does indeed look gay but I don't believe that he is gay.
We all know for a fact that he cheated on his wife (what a nice guy) by fucking Carry Fisher on the set of Star Wars. She was probably the mattress of the entire crew. We know for a fact that she slept with Ford and that she only landed the job because she sucked someone's dick. I mean those are facts she already admitted. So if that's the stuff she admits we can be certain its only worse and she would fuck anyone for blow.