WE WUZ KANGS

“Black culture built the pyramids, you [white] motherf*ckers want to build a wall,” Hughley said. “There’s an attempt to minimize everyone who’s not like them.”

latest.com/2016/07/dl-hughley-mocks-gop-if-you-need-to-go-back-to-the-motherfcker-on-the-penny-update-your-resume/

Damn, Sup Forums btfo can't recover

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-UP-hp6j4E
youtube.com/watch?v=hkKWFLyHZ9U
theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/11/great-pyramid-tombs-slaves-egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=P7kcecQZsaU
youtube.com/watch?v=m2r745D-Rks
youtube.com/watch?v=bpBP9dALcWw
youtube.com/watch?v=WYTBsN-KeNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn, Hughley looks like shit after Steve Harvey threw his ass under a bus to host Family Feud

>nogs don't know that ayy lmaos built the pyramids

kek

>Black culture built the pyramids, you [white] motherf*ckers want to build a wall
How are these things related?

>3d triangles in the desert are worth more than a wall that keeps out undesirables
Negro logic.

Wtf i hate white people now

WE

>DL Hughley on Bill Maher

youtube.com/watch?v=I-UP-hp6j4E

>niggers engineering anything on their own

Pic related was made before the pyramids and every winter solstice the passage lights up from the sun. These were Pre Bog Pre Potato Irish stone age pagans

fuck forgot pic

I think you are missing the point. Blacks did not design the pyramids. The Egyptians were white and sand niggers not blacks.

Nogs were enslaved to build the pyramids. Why do niggers recently think this was an achievement? It's no different to bragging how much cotton their ancestors picked.

I'm glad that Ra enslaved their lazy ancestors.

Why is this guy all over the news at the moment, i've only ever seen him in one TV show. Is he famous in burgerland?

>The Egyptians were white
WE

Arabs built the pyramids you stupid fuck

>black """""culture"""""
This shit is considered their culture
youtube.com/watch?v=hkKWFLyHZ9U

I know that but I just wanted to show how Potato Niggers Waz Kangs .

I hope someone shows these Kang Niggers murals in The pyramids of Jet black people as slaves and King Tuts Geneology

I guess Nigger technically did create the pyramids because they would have been the slaves.
Egyptians are Arabic.

>Arabs built the pyramids

WE

>Egyptians are Arabic

WUZ

Just wait until Muslims find out American niggers thinks they wuz Muhammed n sheeit, thats when the fun really starts

Fuck off lead your shitposting is terrible

Fuck off leaf your shitposting is terrible

Did you not see King Tut proves this? His blood can be traced to many Europeans and no nogs

>we built da pyramids
So that means blacks were slaves for several thousands of years?

>the inevitable end game of multiculturalism is tribalism that is purposefully ignorant of everything but the advancement of ones tribe

Nubian/Arabian blend.

Absolutely not black, absolutely not white. Egyptians (until recently) were a fairly distinctive and unique ethnic group.

>you were born just in time to watch the start of the fall of the new tower of babel

The pyramids were not built by slaves you dummy.
theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/11/great-pyramid-tombs-slaves-egypt

Track is pretty chill. Unapologetic, nihilistic street scum, they don't pretend to have built pyramids n shit.

KANGS

>Sup Forums takes comedians seriously

I didn't think you guys could get more pathetic

Yeah, remember that time Mohammad left the Arabian desert to build pyramids?

Easy fix to this argument, fight liberal fire with liberal fire:

"The egyptians used Jewish slaves to build the pyramids! You are proud of yourselves for enslaving thousands of poor jews and other africans, oy vey I can't even"

He's just a dumb sandnigger. Arabs didn't come to Egypt until the time of Muhammad

KANGS N'SHIT

Where are you people getting the idea the Gypshuns were Arabs? Those Bedouin niggers didn't even leave their desert until Moohamhead gathered them up to destroy the classical world.

Nah. Egyptians were never white, rather black due to them breeding with Nubians. But you have to realize that Africa is a pretty fucking large continent. Egypt could very well have been a succesful black culture among hundreds of failed black cultures

Ignorant nigger music?
Ignorant nigger music.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7kcecQZsaU
youtube.com/watch?v=m2r745D-Rks
youtube.com/watch?v=bpBP9dALcWw
youtube.com/watch?v=WYTBsN-KeNE