The Man from UNCLE

Considering the current political climate, it was nice to see a film about Americans and Russians working together.

Russia.

Russia.

It was really comfy and sexy and clever. Felt like a 90's film made with modern production values.

I enjoyed this film.

>comfy and sexy and clever.
What an unusual combination of words.

Apparently even though this film was a box office disappointment and the critics didn't like it much either (I have no idea why), Ritchie and Wigram are still working on a sequel anyway because they have enough clout that they can get it made if they feel like it.

Russia.

Russia.

Alicia Vikander is so cute i totally understand Fassbender

>breaking news, guy ritchie film is great

Russia.

Do you think the script called for Alicia Vikander to speak in poor English or is she really that bad at English?

Huh?

It's a welcome change from Russia simply bending over the US

I can understand the box office disappointment, but I don't get the critics
the movie was fantastic for what it was imo, Henry Cavill in particular was great. I would love to see another one.

i like this movie. guy ritchie has some godd hits and misses also i liked the soundtrack especially that one song when cavill falls off the boat then saves hammer from drowning

Fuckin this.
I just watched this without knowing anything about it and it's really fun. Then I was looking at reviews and I'm surprised how stupid critics are.

I'm glad it's getting a sequel

What did the critics say about it?

That truck scene was brilliant.

I liked that it had a lot of spaghetti western music. I wasn't expecting that in a spy film.

Russia.

RUSSIA.

RUSSIA!

Bunch of "style over substance" bullshit, as is expected of critics.

It underperformed at the box office though.

Didn't seem to be an abject failure at least. It made back its budget.