Who is the Randy Bobandy of comics and cartoons?

Who is the Randy Bobandy of comics and cartoons?

Who is Randy Bobandy?

assistant trailer park supervisor

Fuck off, Randy, We're just hangin' out tryin' to have an imageboard and you and your greasy gut had to come by and start fucking it up. Go bang Lahey or somethin'.

Frig off ricky.

Hmmm, that's actually an interesting question. It'd probably be some mook who's obsessively devoted to his evil master, like L-Ron from DC. I can't think of too many, honestly.

Maybe that weaselly snitch from Recess.

Man's gotta eat, user.

Fuck off Randy

fuck off

Fuck off, cheeseburger walrus!

Well his name WAS Randall.

PUT A FUCKING SHIRT ON RANDY!

oh shit you're right.

FRIG OFF

Fuck off Randy

This thread...

Something's fucky.

Fuck off?

HOW 'BOUT WE FUCK ON?

Hey, wasss goin' on bud? You're pucking setty lexy there. Isn' it about to to go rehearse for our play? I'm feelin' in the mood for some hard acting if you know what I mean.

Clawhauser

>cop
>huge fatass
>kinda lazy but gets job done
>obbsessed with his favorite food (clawhauser with donuts, randy with cheeseburgers)
>is definitely gay

fuck off you fifteen cheeseburger-eating rico suave lookin muhfucka

So is bogo George Green?

nah gay

fuck off you onion ring sasquatch.

F U C K O F F

I'm gonna blow your goddamn head off Ricky, you sonuvabitch

Here's another joke for you, you god damned drunk!
Knock, knock?
Laterally, fuck off Lahey!

>this entire thread

So is this the new "It's Always Sunny"?
I don't think I've ever seen or heard the show mentioned until it got added in Netflix.

Maybe but that was a long time ago. It's been on Netflix for years and I've seen it talked about on here for at least as long.

I heard about it on Sup Forums and watched it all well before Netflix got involved.

It's a Canadian staple for at least half a decade.

Like seriously when I went to college in Canada EVERYONE knew this show, everyone watched and quoted it, our floor went to see the movie.

If you're a guy and in Canada it's weird for you not to have watched this show.

In my head I imagined that the Trailer Park Boys were somehow behind that massive wildfire Canada had a few weeks back.

fuck outta here Lord of The Onion Ring, know'm sayin.

Who sucks dick for cheeseburgers? I know Dan Slott does but I don't think he counts.

MAAWP

the answer is so obvious

Its basically a raunchier Always Sunny.

That was some top notch negotiation there...Patrick Swayze

Literally the worst character in the show. Even cyrus was better than that shit fuck.