How do we save western white women from degeneracy and just living lives of hedonism?

How do we save western white women from degeneracy and just living lives of hedonism?

pic related

we dont we just use them for sex

jesus christ what a mess

>giving up on our women

What did she mean by this?

She means she wants you to fuck her big fake tits

>helping people who can't help themselves

waste of time senpai

You mean like shes helping pathetic white guys cum when they cant even make a women orgasm even if their life depended on it?

Just don't give them the time of day. Make sure to respect women who aren't degenerate.

>tfw my dick wants to respect her big tits with my cum
this is why we cant control our women

Gross, niggers can have her. Nothing of value was lost.

Wew I guess we really dont care about our women.

its not that we dont care its just this whore bimbo is too far gone

shes sick, probably sexually abused, not degenerate

>all whores and chicks into black dick are damaged/sick

not how it works ireland

Lust has to be controlled for civilization to flourish. If it isn't, we descend into petulant, infantile and barbaric tribes.

Men's lust is never fully tamed, they have affairs and sleep with whores.

Womens lust is more important to curb because they are more precious in the procreation process. Not only that, the desire they inspire among men can create conflicts.

Wars have been started over them. And we will never be able to control mens desires, but we can shackle women.

Any society that unshackles women eventually breaks down.

This has happened time and time again throughout history. This isn't the first time we thought womens emancipation would be a good idea. Only this time it will be so much more disastrous.

>swedish

So your saying women lust after the bbc and we need to stop that?

Pretty much.

Left to their own devices women will only fuck a very select portion of men. Chads. Tyrones. etc.

Oh okay