Holy mother of God why has the shilling suddenly increased 9000% around here? And not just here, the media...

Holy mother of God why has the shilling suddenly increased 9000% around here? And not just here, the media, news websites, polling, etc. Any given time Sup Forums has at least 15 threads of anti-Trump or pro-Hillary shitposting. Every news website except Drudge has front and center articles about how Trump is allegedly going off the rails.

What the fuck happened? And don't tell me the fight with the Muslim dead soldier family is tanking him. That shit is a complete non-issue. He's said and done far worse things and his poll numbers never tanked. The Khans are complete hypocrites anyway, they are pissed at a guy saying vaguely mean things rather than pissed at the woman who voted YES to the illegal war that killed their son.

If there's ever a time that's made me truly believe that the media is biased and unfair it's this election cycle. There are powerful forces out there that shit their pants at the idea of a Trump presidency.

>Why are people disagreeing with me?

>Why would someone do something to make me angry?

Hello newfriend.

The media has been exposed as puppets and flunkies for the democrat party. They are buttblasted over their loss of credibility and influence and want to damage Trump as much as possible.

>denying that Sup Forums has been different these past few days
>implying shilling is non existent on Sup Forums, and never has been
>ever

Hello, newfag.

>And not just here, the media, news websites, polling, etc.
Reality has a liberal bias, friendo.

/r/ for dead awoos?

>BAAWWWW STOP MAKING ME LOOK AT OTHER OPINIONS

>(((Opinions)))

its all me. i have 700 proxies and 200 spam bots running constantly.

give me a (you) for thanks

Hillary upped her Shillpay from $1 million to $6 million. You get a lot of shitposts for 6 million dollars.

>STOP IT! YOU HATE FUN!!!! >___

Because people can't stop replaying/bumping those CTR threads...

People have turned their backs on Trump, man. It's really as simple as that.

You are right to think that way. The DNC leaks have proven the media is controlled by the DNC.

tldr
just kill yourself fucking weeb faggot

Not true, but that's obviously your strategy from the beginning, pretend to be Trump supporters abandoning him for the latest controversial statement, except its ineffective and pisses more people off. You're sure ramping it up these days though. kys

This

why can't we just range ban US/Canada? Then 95% of the shills will be gone.

Aka Hitllarys censorship program

Pol found the CTR dox. After it hit big and names were released Pol became a huge shitshow.

I'll tell you a secret. Gingrich and Guliani are executing a Republican coup

Holy shit, this is a fucking ANIME imageboard.
what kind of autistic fuck would write something like this?

This is what happens when Correct the Record increases its budget from $1 million to $5 million

Former Bernie bro-ette here, $Hillary is a vile cunt who will stop at nothing to win

How is the weather in Washington?

>I have been here all summer

Hmm, I thought it said it was a political imageboard at the top, you can't read nigga

>bro-ette
>can't resist the urge to remind everyone that a girl has posted something on Sup Forums

kys faggot

>newfriend

please die

Everyone has finally come to their senses and have started to support the first female president
#ImWithHer

Thanks for correcting his record

They dont even try meme or anything. Literally "xD y u so mad tho" like theyre some retarded teenage girl who grew up on social media.

Fucking disgusting

It's like a fucking roach infestation here

The funny thing is that Trump was shilled to the maximum here during the entire republican election cycle. Memes like Little Marco and Lyin Ted ran rampant, and criticizing Trump was compared to blasphemy. Now the same shilling is going on but for a different person and you suddenly have a problem with it? Where's your consistency?

#ImWithHer

That was homegrown enthusiasm, you fuckwit. That's obvious from the quality of memes and support. Shilling Clinton is outside influence.

A fucking leaf

Jesus Christ there isn't enough RAID in the entire world for this roach infestation

Sup Forums is a right wing board so when suddenly there's a flood of Hill Shills it's really going to make you think...

If THIS isnt shilling then i dont know either, pic related

I'm really not so sure about that. Many suspected Trump was a democratic plant from the get-go, and the way he's looking in the polls and the actions he's taking now really makes it look the case. Most of the praise on Sup Forums over Trump's actions were what he was implying through speeches rather than what he actually said. It could be that Shillary has been here a lot longer than you think trying to sabotage the Republican's chances.

Trump was pro Iraq war

Yeah he's a democratic plant exposing their complete corruption, election stealing, connections to Saudis and ISIS. Don't be a moron.

It's in retaliation to the dnc fail and wiki leaks, just going to have to take shelter at the other chan for awhile.

Except that image is from infinity chan.

user and all others who read this:

For every shill post, write a "End the Fed/Central Banking" post. That topic scares the living fuck out of the Elite Class and the only people I've seen bring it up in a big way have been the Libertarians under Ron Paul. (I have not followed Gary Johnson but I'll bet he knows the score about it.)

The Central Bank problem is the one issue that has a chance to unite a fractured America but they must be educated about it first.

The organized shill posters probably have little to no idea about how Money Printing works, why a Central Bank that controls Money Printing is a bad idea or that such a scheme has existed for as long as certificates for gold and silver have been issued. Fiat just makes it easier to do.

Type generic stuff like: Allow competing currency! End the Fed! Take away the money printing advantage!

If they are going to shill, they are going to learn some hard truths about their masters.

I'm still voting for Trump, too.

What did I do wrong?
Incorrect opinions?

Fucking nerds, this isnt a safespace.

SEE

They are scared and incorrectly believe pol is the source of Trumps success, the disease, and not just a symptom of it. Their attempt to create a 100% manufacured, orwellian media reality will backfire majorly as the new counterculture is defined.